We'll never know about ayyy lmaos now... /skippy/ was, dare I say, /ourFather/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7VeU6mmC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trusting the government to be honest
>depending on the government for information
You dishonor that flag

Just another demographic they were targeting, going for the tinfoil vote along with every identity that wasn't hetero white male

>the tinfoil vote
lmao

Globalist Satanist Pedophilie Rapist Cannibal with contact to extra dimensional beings

People make promises like this every election and nothing ever comes of it. I figure they're just appealing to a fringe group albeit a pretty small one

youtube.com/watch?v=v7VeU6mmC9Q

>pedophile
>based

Off yourself OP

There's an old Norse saying "Never believe a child diddler. Kill them instead."

bill said he would do it too
never happened

fuckers will say anything to get what they want. we are the ones who are dumb enough not to understand that

What he meant was "Unpubescent Fertile Ovaries"

>Based
>Named Skippy
Off yourself OP

i've been giving this some thoughts lately and here's the problem:

As of right now we have a globalist vs populist battle raging across multiple countries. The US, Brexit, Poland, these places are examples of this battle.

What do you think will happen if ayy suddenly shows up or enough is declasified to prove unquestionably that ayyy is real to everyone in the world??

Do you think the dumb cucks of the world will prefer a global govoernment representative such as a bunch of globalists from the EU to speak as a single voice with ayyy or do you think the cucks of the world will be OK with Trump talking to the ayy???

The short of it is this: we need to exterminate the globalists, only then will the world be ready to take on the topic of aliens. Or do you want a global government? Because this is how you get a global government.

Think /pol, fucking think

>Believing in UFO's
>Believing Clinton Campaign
>Believing Govt. Docs at all

>Unpubescent
>Fertile

wow gee a pathological liar promised to unclassify classified documents that only a few are privy to i'm sure that would have totally panned out man what a bummer i am just fucking anal pained i'm a cruz missle now

Your guy is a pedophile, a disgusting human being who should be put to death, same as your gal

this. its b/c its all highly classified military secrets that Hillary nor this pedo would ever declassify. There doesn't exist any alien documents, Reagan would have declassified them long ago.

And Skippy here was already Chief of Staff to Bill Clinton and an advisor to Obama. He already had highest level security clearance. He probably still has some level of security clearance as well. He would have known about it. Hillary's husband was President for 8 years, she would have known about it.

you think this fag didnt learn all that shit from Hillary herself who already has seen that stuff?

(((Aliens))) are a satanic lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

Look who wrote the Foreword.