Can Trump get away with saying the N word?

After watching the footage of Trump saying that Macaroons wife was in great shape, I find myself asking if there is anything Trump can't get away with. I still support him because what he did was alpha as fuck. I'm just worried about him alienating the rust belt states that got him elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.howstuffworks.com/cult.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Can Trump get away with saying the N word?
I dunno. He had to say "look at my huhhh african-american guy over there" once so he's being careful.

His base (inbred hicks) would feel empowered by it. It would be a very good choice for him.

The Alpha Troll.

>rust belt

Fuck off.

Sage.

Slide thread for melania's hand on macron's thigh, thread

He can get away with anything - but with fewer and fewer people.
Latest polls show his support is lowest in history for any President.
If he's lucky, he'll stroke out and they can call him a hero not send his whore family to prison.

GRUMPF IMPEACHMENT WHEN!?

>getting away with complimenting a woman
Impeachment when?

people.howstuffworks.com/cult.htm

Trump is a cult leader.
His base worship him.
He can say the sun is shining while it's raining and people will believe him. Proof as per his inauguration day and comments he made about it after.

How can we deprogram /pol? Can we have an intervention?

Suddenly the Magapede "he's not racist" narrative would collapse, tanking his 2020 chances.

Bump

>sun is shining while it's raining and people will believe him.

this faggot never heard of a sunshower, devil beating his wife, foxes wedding, or devil marrying his daughter

sounds like rural retard activities aka drumf cultists

>Trump saying that Macaroons wife was in great shape

Are people actually complaining about this run-of-the mill formality? FFS, if you put any weight to this you should really reevaluate your political understandings.

You hate what you'll never have.

Was saying this bad because she's a woman or bad because she's older than Kirk Douglas?

Wow the (((polls))) are never wrong are they? He really is done for this time.

Hmm op do you think this is the 1950s?

#OperationMakeTrumpaNigga

Kek

I would support trump more if he said N word

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A