British Columbia is still burning

My province is still on fire, the whole interior is getting ass fucked by forest fires.

Please send water bombers, food, and blankets to Kamloops or Prince George as they are the two Evac points.

Do not donate to the red cross. Just get the word out. The interior of B.C. is home to our provinces conservative folk and ranchers which is why I'm asking YOU guys for help.

If you are an american and would like to bring some supplies, send them up the transcanada / number 5 highway via vancouver. Alaskans are pretty much cut off from us but if you would like to help by all means send some sandwiches and stuff.

This is the Drive B.C. website drivebc.ca/mobile/events/index.html use it to figure out what roads are open.

Please take this seriously, over 200,000 people have been evacuated so far from villages, which is ALOT considering our population.

God bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ALOT

>send water bombers
No!
If you extinguish the fire, it wins!

fort mcmurray was only 60,000 population, yes this is about 4 times as bad as that fire. Retard.

>observing the great leaf pile burn of 2017 from the comfort of the island

Why did the fires start in those areas then? Maybe Crunchy's cuts to that shit?

God's punishment to the land of the degenerates

So what country is Cuckdeau going to bring in useless multicultural "firefighters" from and then not pay them this time?

Hello fentanyl addicted vigilante who kills fentanyl addicts

The only good leaf is a dead leaf.

We had a really wet spring so it created a lot of brush to burn. There is like 400 fires burning right now. Pretty much every village is fighting their own fire.

no, its rightfully ordained punishment for being such cucks

Im just making fun of your conservative superiority. Hulk horgan will save you

I GUESS YA CAN SAY HE PICKTON WELL

Tell trump to send us water bombers, it will make trudeau look like a fucking homo.

>Trump sends actual bombers
>turns all the shitty native land into bombed out "fire breaks"

Ok vagilpuss

Trump should send napalm instead

He's probably your last president and you killed the world with sept 23 so i wouldnt worry

Just wait until the San Andreas fault slips and California gets wiped off the map burger.

Sask here,

This is what you stupid faggots get for being anti-pipeline. God is punishing you and your families will hopefully all die. If we are truly blessed then perhaps Richmond and Vancouver will burn down as well.

>Sup Forums talks about white genocide
>lets all the white villages and cities burn

lel so funneh XD

>conservative area
>burning and "opposing pipelines"
Wall is shit and youre all corrupt broke asses now

read my post again
>native land
>white cities
lel kek xD

>dat flag

Let me tell you something about Canadians. Canadians are NOT WHITE. Canadians aren't even human. Why, you ask? The answer is simple. In the days of colonization, the bravest of the British were sent to the USA, the strongest were sent to Australia, and the richest went to New Zealand. And the traitors? The degenerates, the cuckolds, the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low, the ones who didn't deserve the honor of execution? They were sent to Canada. Once they got there, these degenerates chimped out and fucked each other in massive homosexual orgies with children and animals. Then, some stray semen found its way into a lesbian's AIDS-filled, decaying vagina, and an odd devolution occurred. The most retarded, self-hating, and all-out pathetic were chosen to breed every generation. In addition, the Canadian "people" racemixed with the abos more than even the most loose spic could ever dream of. And so the Canadians went on living this way for hundreds of years, only stopping their disgusting orgies to go and do dirty work for the kikes. The greatest achievement of the Chinese people will be when they immigrate to your disgusting excuse for a country enough to finally wipe out your degenerate race. Day of the rake, when? Not soon enough.

I've been waiting for this country to burn.

Fight the fire with love, not hate. #openborderswiththefirekingdom

Serves you right leaf shitposting cancer I hope this fire spreads even more and every dead leaf is a blessing upon the world

In Edmonton, Alberta-hundreds of miles away and over the Rocky mountains and our skies are dark with smoke from your BC fires. Sending Love and Light and prayers fellow Canuks.

Godspeed NA brother. You may be dumb, but we are always there for you.

>most of the native land is a couple acres with a white city built around it
>being so retarded you have no idea about anything

durrr

>have some tea subsidies!
>we can't afford them anymore
>REEEEEEE THESE ARE NEW TAXES WE HAVE NO SAY! REVOKING SUBSIDIES MEANS TAXATION LET'S THROW A CHIMP OUT
>loses all wars it starts; joins all the other ones last; sucks bibi dick all day; had its pink house burned down by the same people to who you lost yet another war

>coming to Sup Forums for serious dicussion and not just bantz, nitpicking, and 1-upping

just let us burn

It's the libertarians. All they care about is money and the economy

I kind of enjoy living in Morrowind. I hope the fires don't stop. The smoke actually limits the heat of the sun and having rich boomers displaced is funny to me. I want the state to collapse so I can do some real adventurer shit.

>Muh homogeneous whit sociutee, the joos are destroying everything.
>Constantly shit talks one of the most homogeneous white societies left

Do you fucktards even think?

Well this is a great opportunity to show that we are better than liberals. Let's get some shit done.

Some guy drove his cooking van up here and is feeding people for free, we are giving out free food but we need to stop the fires. If kamloops and prince george start burning the whole province is done.

> unfair and restrictive taxes placed on the people
> just take it lol chimps XDDD :D
The leaf is naturally cuckolded. His, excuse me, Xis body has evolved to serve two purposes : to watch a superior male fuck his wife, and to immediately bend over when anyone challenges him.

FUCK U CANADA RELEASING MORE CO2 THAN ALL OF MANDKIND THIS YEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

I'm on the other side of the country unfortunately, did they send the army to help you guys out ? I guess with 200k people displaced you need all the help you can get. Stay safe bro, this is really depressing.

WHERE are the AFRICAN fire BEATERS!?!?
WHY won't (((THEY))) save us?
>imblyign

>run out of water
>assfucked by fires too
>big one hits

FUCK WILLY QUIT HOGGING THE LADIES

These diverse fores will clear out non inclusive and homogenous communities of trees and pave the way for vibrant areas of multicultural enrichment.

Van city fag here. There are forest fires every year. You'd have to be an idiot to buy property in the interior. Move to Saskatchewan if you hate forest fires so much. Stay safe user

Goodbye fellow leafs

Sure hope I don't have to evacuate PG, I can hear the helicopters buzzing overhead every few hours.

I bet that license plate isn't the only thing you blue.

Trudeau will fuck you over the same as he fucked over fort mcmurray.

Is there a worse place than PG?

William's Lake got evacuated super hard