Why do we have 7000 anti-Lauren Southern threads a day but these 2 actual subverters are let off the hook?

Why do we have 7000 anti-Lauren Southern threads a day but these 2 actual subverters are let off the hook?

Give peace a chance nigga

The (((Shills))) have nothing bad to say about their co-religionists and fellow provocateurs.

SHUT IT DOWN

Jeez I wonder why character assassination threads only focus on relevant and actually normie-redpilling personalities...

Because there's already consensus on Sup Forums that they are fifth columnists. One was literally a Navy Intelligence Officer before being pushed heavily and the other has no credentials other being a baste MAGA woman who doesn't understand Shakespeare.

There's still ongoing debate over Southern and Spencer's credentials (imo they're both legit), so naturally people discuss them more often.

Wrong, so wrong.

Loomer is a (female) freemason, CIA plant who is playing the same role as former CIA stooge WF Cuckley Jr. Divide the right, and excommunicate anyone who questions why the white race must die, excommunicate anyone who asks why we must be ruled by jews.

I think you misunderstood my post. Everyone already knows that these people have no goals other than to subvert the movement. Why else would they immediately begin punching right after emerging on the scene? Their inexplicable rise can only be explained by coordination with the media and security establishments.

So just like Spencer?

Good morphing, JIDF. Lauren is sexy as fuck though, you arenĀ“t going to fool anyone with this shit.

Spencer did good work for the NPI for years before he got pushed by the media. Why do you think heavyweights like Jared Taylor attend his events regularly?

The media pushed him because, at the time, they thought that seeing him jokingly shout "Hail Trump!" in front of a bunch of roman salutes would make the public think that Trump was a Nazi. This backfired because Spencer is actually an OK public speaker and was able to hold his own during interviews and debates. They stopped covering him because people were starting to actually look into the things he had to say.

they have no pull, shills only attack lauren cause she works. I show dudes her and they keep watching.

My bad, may KEK be with you.

this.

Actual Jews trying to subvert the movement. I dont care if Lauren has a jewish ancestor. These people are legit infiltrators.

How do we stop it?

God, Loomer is one ugly kike. Straight up serpent looking bitch.

who da fuck is that on the right

Jack is most likely still military intelligence, running a psyop. Best way to take him down is to expose him so he loses any credibility.

Loomer is paid by Ezra Levant of The Rebel Media, some dinky Canadian outfit I haven't researched yet. But they're Jews, so the best way to get rid of her is to make it no longer profitable to employ her--boycott their sponsors for some bs pc reason.

we must do this

Levant is a super Zionist Jew. I stopped watching his content and unsubbed from The Rebel months ago.

No one wants to see Loomer's hideous face

Start a new thread. I don't have access to a computer right now otherwise I'd do more work, but it's a pain in the ass on my device.

We're at a serious disadvantage being unable to fund our own people, while controlled opp seem to have unlimited funds. I hope Counterfund pans out, but I doubt it will. Jews involved from the start and the founder seems mentally unstable.