Germany non White in One Generation

"The fact that that are currently only 11.5 million European Germans in the 20- to 30- year-old age group means that by 2020—just four years away—white Germans will be an outright minority in this age category.

“Of the 23 million people in this country who are between 20 and 35 years, approximately 11.5 million people have a migration background within five years,” Professor Kovács says."

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteresister.com/index.php/10-news/1068-germany-non-white-in-one-generation
archive.is/UYl6w
web.archive.org/web/20170717040231/http://whiteresister.com/index.php/10-news/1068-germany-non-white-in-one-generation
archive.is/MxBwF
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whiteresister.com/index.php/10-news/1068-germany-non-white-in-one-generation

They said "Eurabia" was just a paranoid schizophrenic delusion but looks like it's happening.

Time to archive it.

Archived link (archive.is): archive.is/UYl6w
Archived link (Way talk back machine): web.archive.org/web/20170717040231/http://whiteresister.com/index.php/10-news/1068-germany-non-white-in-one-generation

New Observer article
Archived link (archive.is): archive.is/MxBwF

The Jews are trying to Genocide all Europeans.

>whiteresister.com

Das right. Feels good being non white. We will turn Germany,USA,Canada,Belgium,NZ,Aregntina, Chile,Austraila,England, and possibly all under 45% white in our lifetime Feels good. We work together Latino,South East Asian,Middle Eastern,Africans Feels good being superior Latino. We are doing our job in America, and Africans/Arabs are taking over Europe,Canada is accepting millions from all over the world, and Australia and NZ will get outbreed by South East Asians and Indians. FEELS GOOD

Original source: Professor Kovacs article
archive.is/MxBwF
>Proportion of migrants will continue to rise
>Of the 23 million people in this country, who are between 20 and 35, about 11.5 million people have a migration background so in five years. This is the half. The higher, at least in the first generation birth rate of immigrants is not yet considered.
>You have to think ahead 30 years if the majority, ie more than 50 percent of the now living in Germany, and these are the elderly, will have died to imagine the composition of the German population in the future. There is some uncertainty in this projection, namely the level of immigration, the right to stay and the award of family reunification in the next few years. Nevertheless, it is very likely.
There was a Portuguese economy professor saying that should make some Free city for all them (remniscent of Guettos and concentration camps) and put them all there working. It is the only way. Of course, he was called racist.

time to admit it's not the Jews and getting rid of Schlomo won't solve this problem. Muslims and niggers are the only ones with no respect at all for European people or culture. Protect your countries from those groups and you'll never have a culture issue again.

Funny joke

You know that you are next in line to control USA, put the world in order and fight for ZOG, correct? Can even do you geopolitics?

Why can't we start militia groups to weed them out ?

Haaaa fuck German. Bunch of poofta's.
>charge your phone op nigger

Hello my fellow non white. You should find a Northern European women to spread your seed with, and continue the trend of non whites in the Western World.

nice try

>more than double the entire population of Ireland
>still not enough

Pretty scary desu.

Does it account for the fact that a good portion of the migrants are men from this specific age group?

I'm Mexican dumb shit. I hate white people. I'm glad to see what has happned to Europe. You guys deserve it. Fuck white people in the USA too. All you guys have done is caused harm to the world.

0/10 trolling Johnny

I hope your Island gets it's taste of Diveristy. Offer up your women to the new arrivals. Don't be racist.

I'm not concerned about racial profiling - whites and non-whites. I'm more concerned about this. Central Europe and France is going to become Lebanon (after Lebanon Civil War) or Bosnia&H tier due to ethnoreligious demographic shift.

This makes me really sad. I'm learning German at the moment, I hope to visit before it's too late :(

>YES GOYIM
>THE SYMPTOMS ARE THE PROBLEM!
>IGNORE WHY/HOW THEY'RE GETTING TO EUROPE

You have sort of short man syndrome when it comes to race it seems. It's ok, you're only slightly a race-let.

Pic very related.

That's what happens when Germany has less than half the population of America. Far easier to throw off the demographics. This will eventually be the fate of all Western Europewn countries. The Jews will target one at a time. And they'll all topple quickly.

This is a good thing. After what Central Europe did to the Americas/Africa/Asia, I can't say anyone cares what happens to you/ It's time to get a taste of what you gave, now indtead of doing the raping, your women are getting raped by superior brown cock.

>learning German
>Das der die den des dem

IT'S "THE" YOU SICK FUCKS!

So how come when you racemix, everyone calls the child nonwhite?

The child would be half white.

Just because your skin isn't white, doesn't mean you're not white.

Welcome to Germany, where they teach you to hate your own race and country in school.

Not surprised how liberal the general populace is here, when you get indoctrinated at a very early age in school.

In the school I go to at least 30-50% of the students in my class are of the opinion that "Germany must die" and the majority of them support these migrants. I'm only partially German myself, but I find this to be pathetic.

Half white, ain't white

You and what firearms desu

That is sad to hear, bro. Who will pay for all the welfare and maintain German society when actual Germans are completely outnumbered? Perhaps Merkel will be overthrown by German Nationalists before it's too late.

yo dumbfuck
if you tell everyone to love their own race they'll divide the nation
merkel never told anyone to be proud of their race, she told everyone to be proud of your own selves
because you see shithead, you dont build those roads or those buildings or even the house youre living in.
people with pride in themselves did that. she's telling you to get a fucking job instead being a lazy fuck all day blaming other races for your fuck ups

That was what DBZ was for

Good. Let it happen. I hope they slaughter every single German they see, and I hope they make them suffer.

We want to divide the nation. Everything was built by Whites and it is our moral duty to surround ourselves with other Whites because it overall improves our lives tenfold.

Who cares, the weak will perish and the strong prevail

Where's the link to said census? I find hard to believe the German ZOG would boast about such information, even the Francucks hide that data.

Will the Transylvanian Saxons be coming back?
I wouldn't mind, and I think nobody would.
Nobody wanted them to leave at all.

>Everything was built by Whites
quarter of germany was made by poles and the other quarter made by italians.
they're also not made by you. stop thinking you're worth jack shit because the color of your skin you fucking leech

This. Higher fertility Germans will eventually have to succeed and fight for their land and resources. If they honestly lose to a bunch of savages, then Germans were an expired and useless people anyway. Fuck them. They brought not only on themselves, but upon all of Europe. I'll be mad if they don't genuinely feel pain and agony during this transformation, honestly.

this is blatant population replacement, as laid out in public UN documents

it seems that they didnt want to chance the internet leading to an armed revolt against corruption

OWS succesfully coopted from the start, eight years of hyper leftism, eight years of conservatism, then at the end, population replaced with a much more manageable, non white welfare state with no link to the laws created through the blood of patriots

;)

lolwut

>proves my point
An all White ethnostate is what we're going for here. It will be Christmas morning all over again.

Graduate and get the fuck out. You'll be paying for these migrants, life is too short.

The fewer Germans means fewer cucks

Young Germans are all pseudo-niggers anyways. A few days ago I met a kid and went to eat fast food with him. He dressed like a nigger, talked like a nigger and said he was doing "hip-hop dancing". I told him he was dancing to Neger-musik, and he called me a nazi, so I joked that it was just my Democratic right to vote for fascists. What a gay shit show these kinder are.

less germans = world peace
less germans = less leftism
less germans = less africans
less germans = European rebirth

I see nothing wrong with this

Well, at least when we're gone you'll have to face that there's a difference between an "Ashkenazi" and an actual German after all. Good fucking luck, thank God I don't have problems anymore.

Yeah, English class had me watching Michael Moore anti-gun documentary. I don't even know why, its not like we have a gun problem. I remember one mass shooting around like 2007 and that faggot was a sperg anyways.

>A few days ago I met a young man and then decided to go out with him on a date

Either German culture is really gay or you are.

The only problem that remains is . . .
The nigger question.

No, we just saw each other on the street and struck up a conversation, it was a coincidence that I was just going to get food as well.

Of course a British faggot wouldn't understand because his shitty island nation doesn't allow people to go outside talking with strangers without getting acid thrown in their face. Meeting people in public places is a normal thing that will be destroyed once the public spaces are filled with Niggers and Muslims. This lack of social interaction should worry you!

You don't need firearms when they don't have any either :)

That can easily be sorted out. The Germans still have so much sway, and they're sitting in the safe areas that their forefathers carved. They're throwing all that away, not breeding, and hopefully will be getting enriched into non-existence very soon. They stand in the way between liberation and all European peoples.

The world as it exists stands as all the evidence you need of race and its importance. Every country on Earth is a concrete, unquestionable, living example of what that country's race is capable of.

If you could be reborn as any race and had to live in what that race is capable of creating without any outside help, which would it be?

The modern day western liberal has tricked itself into supporting the permanent extermination of the few decent examples of humanity.

But that's what happens when the outside world's true ugliness is hidden from it while the good are perpetually vilified.

The East will pevail

Well on the plus side no german will ever be able to pull the 64% meme on us again, on the negative side everything else RIP Germany stopping Hitler was the worst thing this countries ever done for whats it worth now im sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

>when they don't have any either

We're not talking about a couple of Poles who work in Iceland, we're talking about Africans and Arabs who are raised in civil wars and surrounded by crates of AK's the local Somalis just hijacked.

Why don't the invaders even go to the East?

is something wrong pablo?
you seem slightly upset

t. "i dont care if everyone around me is brown" libertarian faggot

>tfw you thought the racewar would happen when you were already dead
>tfw it's going to happen within the next 5 years

I wish it were avoidable, but it's 6,000,000% guaranteed to happen when whites are visibly a minority.

You realize they are borderline retarded

People need to be united to form a nation. Ethnic rivalries are too easy to enflame. Like a forest that has gone dry, all it takes is a spark to set the woods up in flames.

I brought this up 10 years ago and some faggot said "OH NOES TEH SWARTHY HORDES!!!" like either it couldn't happen or there was nothing at all to be concerned about.
If europe falls I hope that faggot gets buttfucked by a turk.

Kek. White women TFR lower than 2,1 and racemixing somehow signifies there won't be white population to get raped.

a group of muslim flips is holding marawi city with 500 men for nearly 2 months. How much time we have left for something of this magnitude to happen in Europe?

Germany is the country currently most responsible for white genocide in Europe. The sooner their country transforms from a powerhouse with tons of political influence to a third world Marxist hellhole the better, because other parts of Europe can try to get their shit together without being under Merkles boot

If they can get them, what's stopping them?
King George banned firearms for non hunting use in the colonies, just like Europe today.

>declares war against the country that wanted to remove the jew and a white ethno state
>blames them for white genocide

kill yourself John, it's your fault and it's the eternal anglo's fault

bullshit you fuck, it's Americas fault since the 1960s civil rights movement and their attempts to integrate niggers via racemixing propaganda

fuck you

Fuck germany. They declared war on us and hitler ignored all suggestions to end the war.

I think Sweden would serve better as a horrifying example of what is to come if we don't push the brake immediately.

I would still prefer to have a Germany that can reorganize itself to something meaningful before it turns into a Somalideutschland.

Dragon ball Z did this?
>where is your sayian pride kakarot!
Show about aryan super humans killing aliens. I don't think DBZ did this.

Germans are deporting millions of those shitskins.

Jesus Christ I feel so bad for white people there.. Why don't you just flee? your race needs a backup plan to get the hell out of dodge. Obviously your countries are lost. Why not just pick a few states in the us and encourage all remaining enlightened white people to emigrate there? You'll have much more pull there due to the fact YOU the new population will control the laws. In addition to that you'll be protected by the constitution of the united states of america. This needs to be a thing that Sup Forumsacks start working on. Europa may be lost at this point. Your people need a backup plan.

T. Mongrel native half breed.

because america is cancer.

>Feels good being non white.
No it doesn't. You wake up every day knowing you're a bit inferior.

>All you guys have done is caused harm to the world.
Better turn in all that technology and modern amenities.

Every day of inaction from Germans is another day of them choosing this outcome. Europeans cannot be saved, end of discussion and they will continue to vote for leftist parties and go to stupid raves and censor anyone who says otherwise. Fuck them and fuck them up their stupid asses.

So, fucking, halal. May Allah's blessings be upon you.

This. Please nuke Washington, Jew York, and every thing west of Kansas. It will be better that way.
>the southwest is finished

This. Its always the ethnic side that gets defined. Like they are still white
Like eurasian gets called asian not white
Or mulatto gets called black but not white

Neither is half ethnic

If you aren't a liberal German, you're always welcome to live in the Midwest/Pennsylvania if Trump repeals our immigration act in favor of more Europeans.

>Flyover angst

You hillbilly retards voted in the neocons that led to this shit in the first place

A good friend of mine told me no less than an hour ago that whites disappearing was irrelevant because he would already be dead. What the hell is wrong with our people? Am I one of the only ones left who cares? How can a person be so selfish?
>this same retard also told me he expected his wife to work full time as well and that stay at home moms were useless.
I think my friend needs a harsh beating.

Once again, the majority of these migrants are European.

Why whole Russia is asian D:

Ok shill, were in my post did I say where I live? Have you even been out west? Do you know what fuck is happening?

>An all White ethnostate is what we're going for here

Because Europe between the fall of the Roman Empire and 1945 was totally at peace being majority white...

>my friend needs a beating
you are correct senpai.

Siberia has a ton of oreintal people mate. Or at least that is the outside worlds perception.
>most whites live in the western territories?

>brazil
kek

i'm not a chink btw

If Germoney want to be white why they don't just anschshluss Poland?

I never have those discussion with my few friends but most of my "friends" on fb post up stupid shit about "real Muslims" and other BS about migrants. Can't stand it anymore, at all. This circus needs to go the fuck home. Come to think of it,though some of my friends got pissed the fuck off at me for saying that Canada doesn't need anymore fuckin' Somalians. It's just real hard to red pill most of your friends and when you try to you risk social exclusion from practically everything. I've taken the Exclusion punishment now and yeah it sucks but I don't want to see ANY of our homelands destroyed by niggers or Muslims. Fucking ridiculous.

>Ethnostate = 1 unified state
>post Roman Europe = 6 gorrillian states
Pick one faggot

This chart is retarded. The reason non-whites move to white countries is because white countries are well developed and got good welfare programs

Nothing is stopping white people from moving to most non-white countries