Coding meme

Why are so many organizations pushing for people to learn code? Why not civil engineering? Is this the "everyone uses technology" meme or something more? The only people that should learn code are the ones that want to. We don't need more people making more material design clones and call it web design, we need people who do real work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BFjIoVBxT0
youtube.com/watch?v=nKIu9yen5nc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codecademy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HealthCare.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=6XvmhE1J9PY
girldevelopit.com
fizzle.co/sparkline/udemy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they want you to become wageslave code monkeys that don't really understand the math behind programming, so they can continue to import pajeets that will work for 3 bucks a year, since you won't have the level of knowledge they claim they need for the positions
it's an h1b scam

Because being a race of engineers and code-monkeys is our future.

You just fucking triggered me you cunt. Webdesign =/= code.

this and also they want to drive down the value of computer science. they've realized they can't control it, so they have to (try to) destroy its economic relevancy. it's a doomed enterprise, though.

Because engineering is actually hard and requires talent.
Cuckputer Science is the easiest shit that is just a hint technical that you can teach to the masses.

>Cuckputer Science is the easiest shit
I will kill you nigger

Cuckputer science is for niggers.
Literally the Lowest common denominator. That whole department belongs in the humanities department. Actually that's not fair to the humanities students your department belongs with the business department full of degenerates with no drive who need to google every question.

engineers are such fucking faggots I know an electrical engineer that started dating a 21 year old white girl that got knocked up by a 45 year old nigger and is now raising said niggers kid. That and every engineer I met in uni were either fat neckbeards or turbo virgins. I didn't even go for CS but shit the CS kids I met were autistic but not engineering autistic

>engineering is better than math
why are engineers all such fucking faggots

That has nothing to do with being an engineer and everything to do with being cuckasian.

Literally never said that but I'm glad you read my mind

>not double majoring in Construction Management and Business
lmao it's like you don't even like money

i studied physics and math in college. then I saw that software engineers make bank so I self taught myself enough computer science and engineering and got a six figure job. Compared to physics and some maths computer science is like being 7 months old and putting shapes through holes except most devs put their penis into the holes because computer science majors are retarded meme-spewing, pop-culture worshipping, saddos. Few are alright. very few. Even the top tier ones that I know who work at Netflix, etc.. brainlet good goys

They want to recruit talent for their political purposes. There's some truth to it, but also some Jewery. Coders be advised.

They are trying to saturate the labor market and drive wages down.

t. software engineer.

Frat boys with Business Administration degrees are upset they have to pay nerds they used to torment double their salary. No manager wants his underlings to make more than him, especially not twice or even greater. Flooding the talent pool would drive down wages to the McDonald's level management desires them to be.

computer scientists are the apex-nerds. They literally destroy everyone else's jobs with AI. All the other engineers work together to create paper, and the computer scientists write the essays. All information flows and all hardware is controlled by code. He who controls the computer scientists, controls the world.

we are preparing for the singularity. increasing the number of people that speak machine is a force multiplier. we're gonna' need it.

>Compared to physics and some maths computer science is like being 7 months old and putting shapes through holes except most devs put their penis into the holes because computer science majors are retarded meme-spewing, pop-culture worshipping, saddos.
I've been programming for over 10 years and yea it's kinda like this. Most of my difficulties arise from having to work with bad designs, or support multiple platforms. Some things take brains like coming up with a good API or designing a algorithm that's optimal, but you can graduate without being able to do that.

pure computer science has nothing to do with muh coding
fuck off cunt

Because people feel good when they write some shit program that does something solves 10,000 of times before, so they get a dopamine rush, the same they used to get from actually doing things.

They'll never become real programmers, because ask them to do something slightly harder than normal, like install ruby, use erlang/elixir, or heaven forbid something moderate difficulty, like rotate a matrix, and they just turn into total normies and fuck off.

no, but the computer science needed to pass interviews at the big 4 are retard level

>I like to live in my fantasy world
Wake up you faggots that's not how the real world works.

the only ones working at the big 4 are pajeets and trust-fund babbys
feminists too, now

Add some meat to your argument and I might care what you posted.

>actually wanting to work at the "big 4"
People like you with no sense of self are killing society.

>they want to drive down the value of computer science

This is by far the best explanation I have read

Because programmers make good money... So if you teach everyone to code, then the cost of paying for programmers go down.

They tried outsourcing to pooland to undercut the labour market and it backfired when they realised they had to pay westerners to fix all the mistakes.

This is the next attempt to saturate the market. It's all about the cost of labour being too high for the linking of multinationals.

Tldr jews

Business faggots don't manage any of the technical workers at any company unless we're talking like 10-20 employee company.
CS is itself in danger of automation and if you think it's some CS faggots that are doing this you are dead wrong. The big automation push is coming from the low level engineers aka computer engineers and electrical with physicists and some graduate level CS people not some higher level le dream in kode fagggots like you suggest.

there is no incentive for them to wake up

while(ITjobs > ITworkers)
{
country.import(pajeet);
}

They want to suppress wages. There's a huge wave of robotics coming in the very near future, he who controls the robots controls the future and (((they))) don't want all of the competent coders to be nerdy white men

>CS
>low level programming
Don't make me laugh Kidd pshh it's Nathan personal

It was a cash scheme entrepreneurs took advantage of back in 2013 during the obamacare website meltdown.

Lets take a brief look at this little marketing scandal that I'm talking about:

late 2012 -- teamtreehouse, a start-up to teach programming online, begins to ramp up marketing
youtube.com/watch?v=3BFjIoVBxT0
Feb 2013 - Code.org launches a viral video featuring notable multimillionares to tell young ones that "anyone can code"
youtube.com/watch?v=nKIu9yen5nc

It's gotten so viral that hundreds of these so called "programming schools" began to sprung up, and who got rich from the gold rush? The very people who opened these schools such as codeacademy
>and Codecademy continued the program into 2013.
>2013
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codecademy
hmmm I wonder why? Because all the entrepreneurs saw this gravy train and mules lapped it up.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HealthCare.gov
After the meltdown, obama states this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6XvmhE1J9PY
As we transitioned into 2014 the gravy train yearns for more pockets to eat from. It needs to market to women of course! Programming is NOT just for CIS white males! That's where all these coding "schools" for women come in. It's sooo empowering for women to code these days~
>girldevelopit.com
Ada Developers Academy
Hackbright Academy
Skillcrush
Codebar.io
Code First:Girls
CodeChix
Girl Develop It (GDI)
Ladies Learning Code
PyLadies
Rails Girls
RailsBridge
Women’s Coding Collective (WCC)
App Camp For Girls
Black Girls Code
Girls Learning Code
Girls Who Code (GWC)
TechGirlz
to name few

Tech "school" start-ups basically were shops and a few individuals laughed their way to the bank with millions (((teaching))) to code.

fizzle.co/sparkline/udemy

>Desperate fags detected
Retards, CS and coding ARE the future. They are my most valuable skills and I use coding for my own linguistic logical constructs. Everyone needs coding, even niggers.

If you knew anything about the latest Educational coding boom, it had a lot to do with projects like Scratch, something that Kindergarten children learn today to introduce them to coding. It is actually incredibly useful for educating the retards while making the robot humans more creative.
The 2013 thing came after years of these trends, and has more to do with monetization of things like Youtube and other Social medias than "the jews trying to educate women"

That may be true but that doesn't make it valuable Enjoy working with Pajeets to pay for your subletted rooms

Teaching American kids to code through programs like this while Pajeets and Chinks are learning Linux compilation in middle school will not hurt us. It will make Americans more valuable in general. I already have had my job security taken by Pajeets.

Also, African kids NEED to learn coding if Africans are to ever evolve simultaneous logic between brain hemispheres... Only then will they stop draining our liberal funds

t. Cfag

Because old white men do it, and so that means we have to break down the barriers

Need more young people of all races and genders to get into programming because I need everyone else to be as miserable as I am. Get fucking coding.

learning the fundamentals of computers, and computer science,(a real education, not a half baked once) gives you enormous leverage both in the job market and entrepreneurial stuff. If you are competent, you can get easy stress free jobs that pay well and have great job security.

Companies bend over backwards to get good software programmers, high pay, lax dress codes, even ridiculous perks at the higher level firms.

Besides all that, coding is one of the few ways today in which you can make a product and sell it to thousands, without ever leaving the comfort of your chair.

It's not for everyone , coding can be boring, and difficult at times. But it is highly rewarding in the long run.

Even if you don't learn to code, learning about new technology and how computer science is critical in almost every modern business, is enlightening.