Men's rights or some shit

i've got a qt lined up. i want to marry her. talk me out of it anons. she's perfect.

Do it pussy

but what if she's a whore?

yea man its hard to be married... but it'll be worth every second. so I agree with the other user "do it pussy"

see

Do it faggot

Honestly, tell me how she's perfect, I'm very skeptical

>I want to marry her
>not already knowing her sexual past
Never mind you're retarded, this is a larp thread. You've never talked to a girl in your life

I'll only talk you out of it if you answer no to the following question

are her parents still married?

Make white babies!!!

she's not. but blue eyes, dirty redhead, country girl, nurse. i think we could survive the zombie apocalypse together.

kys

they are

that's my plan

Women are meme tier. As yourself, have you ever met a man who is happier after getting married?
Or was that something that you saw on tv? If you decide follow through with this horribly stupid idea, prenup with a great lawyer. Assets current and future, 100% custody of your kids, zero alimony. Because you stand to lose everything otherwise.

>they are

well better than anyone else on here is going to manage so fucking go for it matey

also she's a 10

Ask*

Marriage is like playing Russian roulette with a generic handgun instead of a revolver. You know it's going to fuck your shit up but you play it anyway.

>thinking she perfect
>Figure out that she got BLACKED

Marrige is like a lease that follows you where ever you go.

i have a good lawyer. prenup is worthless no matter how you look at it.

You're well based in the "never marry" bit but at the same time your argument seems a bit faggoted.

wtf dude 10? don't you have to wait for her to be 16 or something?

I'm happier after getting married since now I basically get paid to tell my kids to do things for me under the guise of teaching them life skills

but yes get a prenup since better safe than JUSTed

also, this is an cross-state deal...about 1,000 mi. hans.

>memeflagrage
obviously i exagerate @perfect. but no, i highly doubt she's been blacked

tell me more about life wif wife and kids user

after marriage, she will feel like she's "gotten" you and she'll stop putting out and make you work harder while she acts horny for other men. She'll blame you for all of this.

have you ever been married?

Your brain is intoxicated with hormons.
Thats why u (((think)h) that, op.

b-but if mgtow how will we ever make new americuns?

>also, this is an cross-state deal...about 1,000 mi. hans.
>he thinks long-distance relationships can work
She's literally already cheating on you, you glorious winged faggot extraordinaire.

i'm gonna do a shot right now to being single.

u might be right. i'm just not ready to consider that yet.

how can i test her to see if she's sleeping with other goys?

Hire a PI. Cheaper in the long run, and it's not like you don't already have secrets that you'll take to the grave.

not worth it

She will get fat and bored with you eventually... then your only option will be to loose at MINIMUM 50% of your networth and your children to leave her.

If your wife lived with you and you thought she was cheating, the first thing you'd do is hire a PI. What makes it different if she's 1000 miles away, if not confirm that she is?
Half of all marriages don't work already. LD relationships don't work. Period. I'm trying to help you.

i'm going to make her move here first. also, she's my ex from college. does that make it worse?

I've dated. Same thing, only not as bad. Once she feels like you're locked down, you'er as good as gay to her.