Coal Burner Registry General

This thread is for ideas, discussion, and posts about work towards building Sup Forums's 'Coal Burner Registry' database.

So far we've got a shitty logo, a 15 year software engineer willing to help, plenty of evidence and also some ideas.

Someone should begin work on a pastebin, perhaps putting some of the ideas from the previous threads there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What can an ordinary user do to help?

Keep the thread bumped, post ideas, gather evidence (though don't post it in the thread as that would be against Sup Forums's rules) and support anyone who wants to put in work.

PayingTheToll.com

Mudsharks piss me off whenever I see them in public.
It's beastiality

It will get shutdown because of racism, wouldn't it be easier to make a site where coalburners instead put themselves up? Twist it so they think they are virtual signaling how progressive they are, I mean facebook doesn't keep a registry of people they convince retards to narrate their own lives and consuming habits.

so you are making coal burner tinder for free?

this is actually not a bad idea.

If you google "small black dick tumblr" you will find big buff black niggers with small dicks.

Over 650 pages of small black dicked Niggers.

I had this idea kicking around a few months ago. Was gonna name it "damagedgoods.com"

It'll be like dontdatehimgirl.com for guys and cover all the entire spectrum of psycho cunts and other garbage relationship material: coal burners and other race mixers, serial liars, cheats and whores, disease carriers, golddiggers, false rape accusers, liberal etc.

Database of names/aliases, facebook, location and evidence submitted by users. Some sort of vetting process should be in place to weed out fake data

It will be full of people lying to get back at someone

there are tons of racist sites. what is the problem?

Just force a pic required and have moderators clean up any problematic posts. Other than that, who really gives a fuck about the poster's motives.

this
this is why mccarthyism is so bullshit
when all it takes is a sneer to put you on a hatelist
its insane

You mean like a woman standing next to a black guy?

>mccarthyism is so bullshit
Beep beep here come the redpills
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Natural selection will do the rest

>brilliant

Its easier to take it to the streets, make inappropriate comments, spit strategically, change your car horn to play Dixie, etc

Still is bullshit.

>coalburners instead put themselves up
>let's make a dating site for Coalburners
no

t.repressed leftist

Nope, try again.

we need to make an online site exposing them with their personal details made public, its legal since the info is public anyways and noone is saying anything good or bad about it.

Just make it a site where noone can leave comments etc like a google spreadsheet or something.

The Left will just add White right wingers who only date White people to discredit them.

Exactly my point

Have 2 sites: One could be like paythetoll.com and another could be a virtue-signaling site. Don't make it a dating site just a women-only virtue signaling site like "I'm proud of my multiracial romance love trumps hate ".

This is a good idea. Get em to do the work for you and report themselves.