Say it with me Sup Forums

Madam President

>it's a wrap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruMOKzLPLQE
youtu.be/wO8lRBAKBS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is she black, hispanic or blaxican, or maybe a man?

She is Kamala Harris. And she will be your president.

My president? fuck off gringo im not going to jump the border... so no, not my mexican president, we will still have el chapo as prezident

wait wait, i almost fell for it, youre a nigger, we wuz and shiet? fuck off pinche negro de mierda, even mexicans dont like your dirty smelling ass

If she's the best the Dems can come up with we shouldn't even have an election in 2020, just let Trump continue being President.
This bitch didn't even pass her bar exam the first time. She's a phony.

hillary didn't either. most of america still wanted her elected.

>woman
>shitskin
Nope. Won't vote for her.

If you want to lead America you'd better be white.

Lean to google, dipshit retard.

Illegals voting and fraud don't count. Take your shit candidate and shove her up your ass

hot

MADAM

what does google have to do with this? shes a california representative, not mexican representative you fucking nigger

Democrats can pull off the classless act and win.

Trump can be as rough as he wants, but Democrats want to believe the myth the are "superior".

So no, no Kamala. Way too ghetto to sway center-left Democrats.

Can't, I meant.

Learn how to read and learn to google, dipshit retard.

>she will be your president
Where have I heard this before? Hmmm...

I've watched her in action, and frankly she's an ignorant cunt.

>thinks the mexican president runs the country
and you're calling the wetback a retard. jesus christ, you make us look bad.

>Kamala Harris
what all of a sudden shes running for mexico too?, fucking stupid nigger

Why can't mexicans talk without randomly sprinkling in a few of their bastardized spanish words.

You're snowflake level is on par with the nigs

She will be too easy to get riled up then the black woman comes out like in the Senate hearings. No one is going to vote for a bitch like it or not (see Hillary Clinton)

>>thinks the mexican president runs the country
>we will still have el chapo as prezident

you niggers dont know how to read either right? fucking american school system your standards are way to low, niggers should not graduate with out learning to read...

Californians can give her all of their voter count and she'll still lose the electoral college.

african americans will feel represented. they will come out in droves in every state.

They think it shows the feistiness off their culture while in reality it just makes them look like smelly spics.

my parents are life long democrats and they don't like her for some reason, they feel that gavin newsom would have been a better pick as senator and that the party is just using her because she's a minority and a female

Literal whore cocksucking opportunistic CUNT. Fuck her diseased mind and twat.

>her
>winning in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa

Uh, no. America is done with black presidents. Even non-black ones.

this in spades; she's trying to pull off trying to act like trump but comes across as an ignorant loudmouth and dont forget she was in on that cooked document that got all of those cnn fucks fired

THIS is the TRUE Kamala.

Black Supremacist KKKamala is the most ant-white extremist ever to hold elected office in California....she could easily have been stopped at the local level by Terence Hallinan or at the state level by Steve Cooley, neither of whom fought an aggressive campaign....it was astonishing that the Dems did not run her for prez in 2016....she will definitely be the candidate in 2020....when she was San Francisco DA she wasted her entire term and millions of tax dollars on the notion that all white speech is prosecutable hate speech....straight out of the Angela Davis-Spike Lee-Al Sharpton school of law.....she knows zero about written law and pukes out lunatic leftist fantasy politics in court.....can't stay on topic....rarely wins a case....perfect Dem candidate.....she should be working at a truckstop lot outside of Detroit....

california here
she needs her pussy grabbed, bad.

Sorry. THIS is the true Kamala.

We need to take this seriously. If you're old enough to remember Obama in the Senate you see the parallels.

Kamala "lost" millions throughout her political career. Dig deep autists.

I'm not sure how competent Trump is at building walls yet, but he sure as fuck showed he is good at tearing them down, since Clinton's smug ass campaign was so sure the rust belt "Blue Wall" would be a bastion of support. Those people have no patience for politicians that can't at least pretend to care about the working class like Trump did and Clinton completely failed at, and Harris just gives off that vibe she would do the same.

As a middle of the road faggot that has voted for both sides, honestly I would say someone young like Tulsi Gabbard is probably the democrats best shot at not getting curbstomped once again in 2020. She's fairly progressive, which gets the bernie crowd, female for the SJW cunts that vote purely based on gender, and a vet so at least she has had a minor amount of adversity, rather than most coastal libs.

>50% of children in Commiefornia are Mexican
>50% are on welfare
really activates my almonds. But I'm sure those hard working immigrants are saving the country!
Without them, the elite would have to pay people a decent wage and not pass the health care expense off onto the government.

It would be wise to do opposition research on her along with a few other mulatto Dem politicians. If you find something juicy, sit on it until 2020.

This tries too hard. The shittyness of ms paint memes is part of their charm.

>all of these meme candidates distracting from the obvious fact it will be Biden in 2020
Don't want you to get a jump on attacking him, conservatives. Keep paying attention to zuckerberg and the womyn folk

Watch this nigger bitch in action. She is a fucking moron, I hope she runs.

shes already campaigning in memphis
youtube.com/watch?v=ruMOKzLPLQE

well those states voted for a black guy twice so why not?

obama was charismatic

SAY IT WITH ME POL

MR PRESIDENT

she looks like she is about to cry

Nobody outside of CA knows this bitch's name. And at least 30% of Californians that do hate her guts.

I was pretty much forced to vote for her in november, it was her or another literally who democrat senator in california, I only voted for kamala because she was hotter

I wish Loretta Sanchez would have won to completely embarrass CA.
youtu.be/wO8lRBAKBS0

I never saw this, kek

yes DemocRat Party Yassssss!!

Mouthy coughing white bitch that everyone knows can't be Trump.

I know, let's run a mystery meat mouthy bitch!

You Democrats are goddamn idiots. If you want a chance in 2020 run a white, centrist, older, but not over 65 year old man. It's not fucking hard. If Jim Webb faced off against Trump, he would be Prez right now.

Jesus fucking Christ. You're all idiots.

He wasn't a rock, but his charisma was way overplayed by, guess who, the media. He is black. That is why he won. I don't hate the man, but let's be honest around here.

No she won't, she can't pull the bulllshit she did to get elected in California on the national scale.

She'll get torn apart in the primaries

Kamala Harris is an absolute bitch... like level 9 on Moh's cuntness scale. Go watch some videos of her during hearings if you want proof.

Based on her personality alone, she would never win the presidency. She's lucky she even managed to get into an office in the first place.

Based Kamala WILL be president and WILL take away your guns. Deal with it, drumpfties, it's for your own good.

We need to apologize.

Madam

also Mark Cuban. People keep talking about Elizabeth Warren and Zuckerberg, but Cuban could be a huge threat.

Dunno who she is, dunno what she does. All I wanna say is that kamala means horrible in Finnish