Are abbos even human?

Or are they some kind of early hominid that somehow survived to modern times?

If Neanderthals were still around, would we consider them "human" as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g592I-p-dc
youtube.com/watch?v=9DDHxOqFkAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=S9JJEdtEloc
archive.is/2byJZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they're not, and yes we would.

they're the original Australians mate

Abbos are the only race I actually don't like

I've met decent blacks, indians, asians, etc but I cannot look at abbos and called them human.

I don't mind abbos living as long as they stick with their own

"humans"

Aren't they the only culture on the planet to have never even advanced enough to invent the bow and arrow?

You can create viable offspring with them.

Abbos are just a social construct.

I think abbos is a pretty cool guy. Eh collects centrelink, huffs petrol, sleeps in roads, and doesn't afraid of anything

I heard that abos are extremely arrogant cunts that abuse alcohol and are racist towards White people. Idk what they are like in person but the Maoris over in NZ are extremely racist, self entitled and violent pieces of shit. Possibly worse than negros.

That is correct. They had spears but no bow and arrow. Even africa had bow and arrow

wtf kinda question is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=9g592I-p-dc

b-but muh boomerang

youtube.com/watch?v=9DDHxOqFkAs

i met an abo when i went to ausland.... he was huffing gas out of a can with 4 others

NO they are not OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>they're just like you and me
youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M

They also never figured out where babies came from. They fucked but they never realized that's how babies were made.

gonna need a source on that 1

If that said Race: A social construct it might slip the censors

Donovisivan think they are. Well they are africans that out-bred little blasians. Thats the future for us, polynesia was its own peoples who, under the tui tonga lineage, got enriched to the point of retardation using melanesians and papuans

Lots of inbreeding. Alcohol abuse. Honor killings...... 2 out of 3 for the muslim trifecta

Oh, and while I was there, a wawwa killed another wawwa (wawwa is the name for sister, which is a fucking broad term (no pun intended)) over the "theft" of a meat pie. Spearing is a common thing in aboriginal communities.

Maoris are allright!! They come from a warrior tribe culture. But they all dont mind working, and are mostly nice guys...

While abos are mostly lazy self intitled, anti social cunt, that genuinely dont belong in this milleniam. Decent abos are rare... Decent one mostly live in the bush.

Part abo here. Blue eyes, brown shaggy hair with lightly tanned skin and a white shaped face.

I regularly draw looks from girls on the street who become awe struck when we lock eyes.

Also studying chemical engineering at a top 20 university.

Abo/white mix are the true master race. Inbred 100% whites can't compete with our looks.

Keep LARPing Bruce

>implying australia exists

They're okay but they need to stop sleeping in the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

They're literally a 'proto-nigger' Frozen in time.
A man from Mars would not pigeon hole them with Caucasians or Asians.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

honestly boomerangs are fucking cool though

thisTheir Encyclopaedia Dramatica page is an amusing read. The archetype of the abbo is comedic gold at a distance. They can process four times the alcohol a human can without dying.

>"...really?"
lmao

it could easily have been an asthma inhaler

IQ maps of the world show Australia to have an average IQ, but if you look at an IQ map of indigenous peoples, the Abbos are at about 65

I swear to god that video can't be real. But somehow I'm afraid it is.

You guys hate abos but don't even know them. They are all incredibly shy and reserved people. They won't look you in the eye when they talk and it's considered a sign of respect. Every abo I've ever known has been cool. They are an interesting people and we should preserve their culture.

> Boomerangs are cool tho.
its a fucking stick

Gee i wonder why....hope youre real nice when youre a minority on your land

My experience has been quite the opposite. My last experience with Abos (a couple of days ago) involved a group of Abo children begging me for 2 bucks and getting pissed at a security guard when asked to piss off.

You mean like yourself? How are those Chinese lessons going?

The Abbogdanoffs?

Who in the fuck would eat a god damned BAT?

Maybe that's because they did not waged much wars on other tribes? Africa had much more violence, and violence sure helped developing more efficient weapons.

>who the fuck would eat whatever the hell this is

aussies are strange people, user

Are they going to make the call?

>Or are they some kind of early hominid that somehow survived to modern times?

You just answered your own question.

Before /fit/

after /fit/

Pacific Islanders are doing it right

youtube.com/watch?v=S9JJEdtEloc

if you believe the mainstream migration theory the abbos are most closely related to southeast asians and homo erectus were completely wiped out by homo sapiens.

those are homo erectus

The Abbogdanoffs!

Remember, humans have a genetic difference of 150-500, and some animals with an estimated distance of

But the stick come back

Human vs Homo Erects...

...Human vs Abo

So to quote encyclopedia dramatica..
Around 50BC, China invents paper
In 9 BC, China invented gunpowder
In 5 BC, the Chinese invent the kite
In 4 AD, Chinese scientists make a fully working compass, and
In 1788 AD, when the British came to Australia, after 50,000 years of life, the damn Abos still hadn't invented the fucking wheel, and yet they want us to respect their culture and way of life.

Shouldn't abos be considered British rape babies? Oh yeah - they're not. Because that's not how history works and ethnic groups typically remain distinct - esp. in the past. Not like the Sup ForumsQ is high enough to read a book and discover this. Idiotic ignoramuses - all of you. Don't neck yourselves - ear yourselves. That's right - hang yourselves by your ears on the nearest branch strong enough to support your ungodly body weight.

Also when introduced to gasoline they drank it.

Which only proves how a lack of stimuli and need to survive decreases IQ.

Abbos dumb as shit

Africans dumb as shit, but not as dumb as the Abos, because they had some slight warfare needs.

Europeans needed to survive harsh winters.

wat?

Shit gibberish, you're either drunk or baiting badly.

>Chinese invented paper
lel no, Egyptians had papyrus looooong before. Even the word "paper" derives from papyrus, not Ching-a-ching-dong.
>gunpowder
And couldn't do shit with it. Ming dynasty used to import firearms from Europe LMAO
>compass
Forgets that Greeks had badass analog geared up computer mechanisms on their ships centuries before Chang put a little arrow in a bowl. See Antikythera mechanism
>Invented the kite
OMFG WOW

Chinks BTFO

Literally LOLing as people actually try to play it off like this is normal.

I find it hilarious how Abos like to tout their "culture" as being the oldest on earth. This is nothing to be proud of. All it means is that Abos literally never developed any real culture in the 50,000+ years that they've existed, and that their "culture" never changed in those 50,000+ years. Every other culture in the world is equally old, the difference is that they have diverged from each other and developed and changed significantly over time.

>Conveniently ignores the compass, which was made when your ancestors were still worshiping rocks

I was unaware they were smart enough to brag about anything. Are you sure it's not just cucked aussie leftists?

there are mammoths in our midst

>Worshipping rocks
You mean Stonehenge? Yeah, I know you're jealous Chang, it's okay. You've still got the Terracotta soldiers. Oh, wait- they were designed by Greeks, LMAO. See archive.is/2byJZ

>B-but muh compass
It was shit - and did nothing. Portuguese and Spaniards actually knew what to do with one.

Actually that's a good point. It's usually Whites that crap on about muh abo culture oldest culture

Poster in my local Westfield has an Abo looking all omniscient and godlike, accompanied by the quote "Our songs are 60,000 years old".

I love it how people always jerk off over muh Chinese inventions. When you look into it deeply, it's interesting how underwhelming these Chinese inventions really are. There's nothing impressive about "inventing" something first if it's utter trash and not fully utilised or expanded upon.

I got into this conversation because abos aren't human. Not sure why you're acting like the chinese are somehow as bad as them.

We're used to dealing with Changposters here so we always have to be on the lookout for them. And it's better to put them down early before they can continue to spout their chink propaganda. It's nothing personal m8, just a matter of precaution.

What was the point of this thread again? Oh wait there wasn't a point.

was talking to an aussie one day and he mentioned australia gov built the abbos a town and within a few years time it was completely decimated.

completely forgot about it until i ended up here.

dude the same shit literally happened with us and the indians. I'm not even a redskin sympathizer, history just works funny like that sometimes haha

I'm still mesmerized as to how they didnt create any sort of city or civilization or anything, not even bows and arrows and in several regions I think they couldnt even make fires.

homo petrolus

Slavs arent human

If some cunt stole my meat pie I'd stab him