How to third world

>Lebanon rich Christian country
>invite 450000 palestinians
>palestinians make camps and police can't go in
>civil war
>third world

History repeats itself. Same thing will happen to Europe.

Did this really happen?

It was the turning point for Lebanon.

>Before the war, Lebanon was multisectarian, with Sunni Muslims and Christians being the majorities on the coastal cities, Shia Muslims being mainly based in the south and the Beqaa to the east, with the mountain populations being in their majority Druze and Christian. The government of Lebanon had been run under a significant influence of the elites among the Maronite Christians.[6][7] The link between politics and religion had been reinforced under the mandate of the French colonial powers from 1920 to 1943, and the parliamentary structure favored a leading position for the Christians. However, the country had a large Muslim population and many pan-Arabist and left-wing groups opposed the pro-western government. The establishment of the state of Israel and the displacement of a hundred thousand Palestinian refugees to Lebanon during the 1948 and 1967 exoduses contributed to shifting the demographic balance in favor of the Muslim population.

Yes. The civil war even started as christians vs p*lestinians

In the late 1800s there weren't even many muslims in Lebanon, it was like 70% christian 30 % druze, they had a war among them, european powers cucked the country to accept more kebab, and then a fuckload of fakestinians moved in and fucked the country up, as they tried to do in Jordan too

There's a reason no one wants these people as refugees

Everything is fact.

Whew lad.

Like, why the fuck can't anyone foresee something so foreseeable?

As I said earlier, history repeats itself. The refugees pouring into Europe are going to spark the same unrest that Lebanon faced. It's only a matter of time.

Iq worldwide is getting lower because humans are made to chase, hunt and search for food ect. Now we think less and multiple studies proved that makes us dumber. Also most europeen are naive thinking MSM tells the truth, they all have an agenda to destroy western culture. I have a theory: fluride in water helps damage already low IQ into thinking bad and no logic, the soros thing like Soros paid protester is kinda illogic because at some point someone would come out and expose his ass. So the deep-state or new world order wants civil wars to keep producing weapons. What is the USA doing with 600 billion? A super weapon. Im on my phone rn ill finish later

And let's not forget:
Jordan
first
>Armed Palestinians set up a parallel system of visa controls, customs checks, and checkpoints in Jordanian cities, adding more tensions to an already polarized Jordanian society and army. Between February and June 1970, about a thousand lives were lost in Jordan due to the conflict.
then
>Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود; aylūl al-aswad) was the conflict fought between the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO), under the leadership of Yasser Arafat, and the Jordanian Armed Forces, under the leadership of King Hussein primarily between 16 and 27 September 1970, with certain actions continuing until July 1971.[5]
>The civil war determined whether Jordan would be ruled by the Palestine Liberation Organisation or the Hashemite monarchy.[6] The war resulted in the deaths of thousands of people

And then

Lebanon:
>In the September fighting, the PLO lost its main base of operations. Fighters were driven to Southern Lebanon to regroup. The enlarged PLO presence in Lebanon and the intensification of fighting on the Israeli–Lebanese border stirred up internal unrest in Lebanon, where the PLO fighters added dramatically to the weight of the Lebanese National Movement, a coalition of Muslims, Arab nationalists and leftists who opposed the rightist, Maronite-dominated government. These developments helped precipitate the Lebanon Civil War, in which the PLO would be engrossed from 1975 until well after the mid-1980s.

Watch Sup Forumstards let this thread slide to respond to cuck shit-posting.

Yes. Lebanon used to be a Christian country. Then they let in Muslim refugees who started a civil war, and were condemned internationally for defending themselves.

We don't need any further confirmation of the inevitable result of letting in masses of so-called "refugees", and we haven't since The the 4th century AD.

Lebanon = 5,8 m
Eurozone = 500 million
Find the difference, Kevin.

Lebanon let in 100,000 Palestinians.

100k for 5.8m

Europe let in 1 million in a single year. Will only grow from there. Predictions say at least 5 million.

5mil for 500m

You do the math Diedrich

And it's also worth noting that 95% of the refugees are going to Germany and Sweden, a combined population of 90mil.

If we use a conservative figure of 1mil that's still close to the per capita figures Lebanon let in. Keep digging your head in the sand Gottfried.

What the fuck are Chr*stians doing outside of Eurrope and North America?

Look guys lebanon took 400k refugee not 100k for 3m not 5.8m in 1949. Also Christians come from the middle east not europe and america and Lebanon was mentioned 110 in the Bible and Lebanon was the birth place of maronites (catholics of the middle east) and a lot of miracles happened in lebanon in the past 100 years

this

yuros are willingly retarded tho

they'll still act like the "everything's fine" dog when their daughters come back wearing burqas

IQ has being going up on average since the 30s in areas that haven't imported millions of retarded niggers you fucking dropkick.

ITT: Jews humiliated by being cucked by Hezbollah.

>Christians came from the middle east
hrng
Yes, Christianity has it's origins there, but Islam conquered it, it's belonged to Islam for hundreds of years as they Jihaded across the middle east, africa, Spain, Sicily, Italy, Balkans etc.
Modern day Arabs aren't the same as Middle-East Christians a few thousand years ago.

It's really sad to see the state of education thses days. Syria, Jordania,Egypt, Iraq etc were Christian countries before Europe was. Then the Muslim Arab expansion happened and Christians in those countries were killed, forced to convert or oppressed like it's still the case today.

The mountains of Lebanon and syria were never muslims! Maronites lived in those mountains and fought the ottoman and druzes.

even 100 years ago christians were still up to 20% of the population of the middle east and a majority of people in Lebanon until the PLO faggots moved there

Even the Ottoman Empire took centuries to become a muslim majority country, and it had to genocide three peoples and expel a bunch of anatolians for this

And in a few years cucks in other countries will say the same about Sweden and Germany, and their culture will be as foreign in Europe as the greco-Buddhist culture of Afghanistan or the zoroastrian Sassanids

True but I said WORLDWIDE not areas with white superiority.

Soo? basically future west Europe?

yes, and belgium is already majority muslim in some major cities

At least Lebanon had more christians in the bureaucracy and power centers than muslims, but in the West the opposite will be true so it'll be faster

yeah, palestinians and refugees are why we're such a shit hole, think back in the 70s when war started between lebanon and israel, palestinians put their civilians on our land thus causing israel to bomb us and triggering a war, refugees and palestinians commit crimes, government is too corrupt,
man palestinians really are the jews of the middle east
but atleast we have good alcohol and food :^)

>palestinians really are the jews of the middle east
this, and even worse cause their subversion is explicit and armed, and everyone talks as if they were the fucking victims

Damn German virtue-signallers.

You want to signal that you are better by taking them in. And then you want to dump them in Poland because you know they are shit. But you still want the virtue points for forcing the bad Pollacks to obey your moral dictate.

dont be so sure, the newcomers are packed into just a few age groups so the effect will be more dramatic in time as old germans die of age and it becomes increasingly apparent as mixed/subhuman population booms in the 0-5 demographic.

damn right, there's a common saying in the middle east if you're going to open up businesses
>want to keep your business going? hire a syrian (theyre hard workers)
>want to make your business close? hire a palestinian
israel gave them a peace treaty in the 60s i believe and they didnt sign it, instead they harassed and striked at israel, so then palestinians and PLO set up settlements in lebanon and other areas of the middle east thus slowing our progression in lebanon (triggering a war)

FUCK MY EU FLAG IS BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

math'd

Why are Arabs so aggressive? Why can't they accomplish anything?

>palestinians
>people

this too
exactly, pisses me off that they don't get the bad rep they deserve

they're the global eternal dindus

Cus they're Niggers from the sand but Niggers no less

My mistake.

BUMP

factually wrong, they have built their empires and even conquered european land, having trade and slave trade running for a long while.
They are more than niggers but not a whole lot more. Thats why they are Sandniggers.
Niggers on the other hand are so far behind that they still return to tribalism and living in mud huts if there is no ebil hwytey to gibsmedat

These "people" are cockroaches and destroy everything they touch. These monkeys from the Middle East moved in en masse into my hometown (södertälje) and fucking ruined the entire city.

I used to be a radical leftist who'd protest regularly and I'll be the first to admit that I didn't know shit about the Palestinians, none of us did. Our arguments were purely reactionary and did not account for history at all. We only viewed the situation a Gaza through an oppressed/oppressor dichotomy. It was a really simplistic worldview where I never considered a group would be removed/persecuted for a reason.

I was a fucking morn lads.

Erm you do realize sandmonkeys from the Gulf are even more tribal than their African cousins?

Ever been to Qatar or Saudi Arabia? They are the equivalent of giving some tribe from Papua New Guinea or Africa trillions of dollars. They are complete and utter savageS: stupid, ugly, worthless, lazy, stinky, hairy, dirty, rapey, violent and all around useless.

The only reason they are half way developed is their oil money, WHITE engineers and financiers and professionals and slaves from South / South-East Asia.

They're the worst people on earth, culturally at least.

>stupid, ugly, worthless, lazy, stinky, hairy, dirty, rapey, violent and all around useless.
probably caused by a thousand years of inbreeding.
They used to have their ups and downs, although only downs the last century or so.
Niggers never had ups.
An up for them would be to capture and sell their own to FUCKING HWYTE MALES to be shipped to some cotton field across the ocean.

>However, not many Muslim immigrants live in Sodertalje, as they often suffer hate crimes by the Assyrians of the city, who were oppressed by Muslims in the Middle East.
Could be worse desu

Absolutely correct!

They even boast of only wanting to marry someone from their tribe so they can keep their money within the family. There's a meme floating around here (consanguinity rates) and unsurprisingly the Arab countries are at the top with Saudi Arabia and the like at the very top lol

Vile, disgusting people. Not human. Filthy people, filthy culture and filthy country.

World IQ is getting lower because low IQ ethnic groups are exploding in number while high IQ groups are not even reproducing enough to sustain their populations.

>We only viewed the situation a Gaza through an oppressed/oppressor dichotomy
Thats leftism in general.

Everything is seem as oppressor x oppressed and they're always on the victimized group who must fight for le revolution and gain power and shit while doing gay-ass protests

Muslim Arabs (as in from Arabia, not the arabized ones from nearby regions) never did anything but destroy what others have built and conquer others when they're weak

Every successful islamic empire was led mainly by non-arabs and with strong presence of other peoples among their intellectual ranks, either jews, levantines, europeans, turks, etc.

The Arabian peninsula has been ruled from abroad since the end of the first Caliphate, until those savage saudis got their oil dole

>The Arabian peninsula has been ruled from abroad since the end of the first Caliphate, until those savage saudis got their oil dole
When part of a relevant power, I mean. When left to itself its a shithole.

This is why jews want so many muslims in Europe. Sympathy for Israel now we know what they have to deal with. And jews are now no longer perceived as the biggest problem. Muslims are worse than jews in every way, just with subhuman IQ so unable to succeed in their evil schemes, and therefore not as much of a threat. Their dumb frustration at that vents itself in mass child rape and suicide bombing.

>correction

oh gotta correct myself, my bad

oh man, this is so sad actually

>thinks Palestinians are bad

Try taking in 4 million afghan refugees like Iran and Pakistan.

Whole regions of Iran and Pakistan have turned into shitholes.

>Whole regions of Iran and Pakistan have turned into shitholes
>turned