Average potsmoker's argument

>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xPmR8j4plw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrus_precatorius
medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=163580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Weed AKTCHUALLY kills cancer cells, so its healthy!! Muh one study showed it!

>alcohol

Checkmate, squares.

It's muh medicine!! Also........ God said something about it in THE FUCKING BIBLE!

I smoke weed from the moment I get home until I go to bed every night, and sometimes all day on the days I skip classes to smoke weed. I've been doing this every single day for 5 years straight. Trust me, it's not addictive.

>titget

Good lord, ive been looking for this picture. Describes just about half my friends.

It's better than opioids and I don't trust the pharmaceutical companies. Sorry your tyranny fantasies aren't coming true, op.

excuse me sir opoids are just a plant

I can't see why it's none of your concern.

There should be laws against it in public, but in private it's none of our business.

So is poison ivy, but I'm not rubbing it on my genitals.

Feels good man

lol op literally proxyposted to make insecure internet autists believe that anti-weed sperging is the Sup Forums hivemind consensus

I smoke two joints in the morning

you should

>It's better than opioids and I don't trust the pharmaceutical companies
Wait, why is your premise that you must be doing SOME drug?

>gay sex is degenerate
>it's better than beastiality tho, I don't trust furries

Not my thing, though I have seen some videos online. I think it was poison nettles, though.

>Wait, why is your premise that you must be doing SOME drug?
It's not. I have never smoked pot and I don't plan to, but I would like the option if I was in chronic pain all the time or something. Better than morphine.

> meanwhile user is on prescription drugs but weed is bad

Why do you fly that flag if you believe that some freedoms must be curtailed for the good of the populace? Is it just because edgy?

fug you guys weed is a steroid for the body and mind, you don't know me or what I've said

Youre absolutely right, it is just a plant. wtf i dont care about weed anymore! Thanks OP

if you think cannabis is bad and is effecting the populace, there is no help for you

Just read this comment, there is already no hope for this man

Yeah if they ever pull that shit mention how heroin and alcohol are also just plants too.

The burden of proof is on you to tell us why weed shouldn't be legal.

The American Soldiers in wwii did meth and heroin abroad... Hell look at Provigil use in the modern army, faggot I smoke because I like it and it likes me.

>i smoke weed to control/regulate my anxiety
i feel so frustrated when a friend tells me something like this because self-medicating like this absolutely runs the risk of exacerbating anxiety once you reach a dependence on pot

>average anti-weed argument
>"I don't think you should have that"

The majority of thr population is sub 90 iq

>Yellow teeth
>smells bad
>chain drug
>Nigger hobby
Weed makes you slow motion and relaxed but smoke too much and you will stay like that forever the brain fried filled with smoke

Like, on a short term emergency basis, I could see that, but I think you're right. You have to work on the underlying psychological factors, too. Chemical dependency is a bitch.

I smoke pot every 20 mins and I turned out okay. Faggots

it doesn't just help anxiety, it's a whole fucking facet of life and if it was legal these people could make a living exacerbating this condition of theirs.

Nope. Weed is illegal. It's up to the shitskins to prove why it should be.

100% Drug free my boy. Dont even take Ibuprofen or anything.
Compare your average pot smoker to your average straight edge. Who leads the more successful life?

> muh evil plant that plant is evil evil plant evil

Ya I planted some mint come to find its catnip

Those degenerate fucking cats need to stop getting high off my plants

I smoke just a bowl at night im white married have 2 kids own a house and i make around 150k a year i dont let it get in the way of my life so why should it be illegal if a few people cant handle it i mean more people cant handle there booze and crash cars and shit so why fuck with me because i take a couple hits befote bed every night

average big pharma and lobbyist shill's arguments
>DUDE WEED LMAO

I don't smoke pot, I vape it
Stay McMad, burgerclap

Treatment for chronic paid dumbass
>hurr durr opiates don't have any medical use
Nu-Sup Forums everyone

Not arguing it should be illegal, just arguing that subjecting your body to mind impairing drugs as a form of recreation or escape is degenerate as fuck and should be looked down upon.

I shattered my kneecap, was in a wheelchair for years, smoking daily keeps me walking you ignorant fuck. Google some facts instead of whining you little cuck. Proven that stoners have lower BMI's I lost 220lbs, the Vicodin they gave me kept me up, doesn't have to have high THC delta-9. THC delta-8 isn't even euphoric and has so many benefits. Little cunts like you need to calm tf down. Go bitch about alcoholics or fentanyl.

> thinks alcohol and heroine are the same as cannabis

the main difference between these substances is heroine is made through a process by synthesizing it into a concentrated chemical and alcohol is made through fermentation, while cannabis is just grown and harvested raw , not the same

thank you for the story to add to the stats man

>cannabis is just grown and harvested raw
Shrooms are grown and harvested raw too. Should people take shrooms as casually as weed?

Here I am proxying again to call you a faggot

yes.

Weed has to be burned (a chemical reaction), which is more unnatural than drinking some fruit juice that's sat around for a while.

>comparing two completely different drugs with completely different chemical and biological make ups

Weed makes you gay

potheads are genuinely annoying

It's no longer a plant when I'm through with it...

you are comparing apples to oranges, plus mushrooms have been researched and has been proven to help with pain and ptsd, plus I have nothing against being straight edged, good for you for now being on any medication

whether it be legal or not, I'm going to smoke that shit and anyone who were to have a problem with that can SMD

Classic straw man. I'm not rubbing weed against my balls, either.

>fermentation isn't a chemical reaction
Don't try and say smart shit if you're just gonna sound dumb.

Poorly edited pic for proof

B-but muh federal taxes are hard to collect on locally-grown produce!

Best night cap around. Wake up in the morning feeling like a million bucks instead of getting hit by a truck.

yea that is one way you can use cannabis, there are more ways to use the plant like making salves, tinctures, and you can even juice the leaves and flowers without any psychoactive effects.

youtu.be/7xPmR8j4plw

chekk. why is he so fuckin greasy

>there are more ways to use the plant like making salves, tinctures, and you can even juice the leaves and flowers
Jesus man, how much fucking time and energy do you spend on getting high? Just buy a beer bro... it's legal.

Drinking is a western tradition. Smoking shit is for arabs and chinks. If you smoke you aren't white.

>I make $75k a year
>College degree
>I play drums, saxophone, and piano
>I play ice hockey
>I am a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
>I am a Muay Thai Kickboxer
>I have an IQ of 141
>I am in good shape and good health
>Married to a literal model

MFW when I just BTFO your cute little cannabis stereotype because I take CBD and smoke cannabis everyday and have since I was 16.

Yeup. No matter how you slice it breathing the biproducts of a combustion reaction is bad for your lungs. Period. Go stick your face over a campfire and breathe deep for a good minute or so. As far as your lungs are concerned you're doing the same exact fuckin thing.

Yeah, go buh more alcohol which literally trashes your body.

Fucking idiot.

Drinking is more hazardous to your health and IQ than smoking weed. Theres a mountain of scientific literature to back that up. Doesn't mean weed is a virtue, but alcohol is definitely MORE degenerate.

All that and you only make 75k what a fucking pathetic faggot.

Youre a fucking dumbass if you think they are literally the same thing.

Beside that, you can ingest cannabis or vape it.

Congratulations, man.

Wait so it's just like tobacco? Cool beans!

I'm a chemical engineer PhD. Pretty sure I know more about combustion by-products than your stupid ass. And vaping is worse, all vaping does is break things down from micro particulates to nano-particulates that can penetrate deeper into your alveoli, making it even more impossible for you to regenerate the lost diffusive capacity of your lungs. Look up 'popcorn lung' syndrome.

This is a nice meme

I'm not, I'm just showing the stupidity of the average stoner argument.

I like weed and want to see it legalized, but the retard stoners don't give it a good name. Obviously weed will have some negative side effects, it is NOT some magical cure-all super drug.

>tfw just woke up after a comfy stoned nap
>see this thread
>smoke several more bowls

thanks for the motivation famalam

it's just a plant bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrus_precatorius

How do you know someone is a stoner ?
Don't worry, they'll tell you.
Seriously you people are vegans of degenerate world.

>hey guys I'm like a super successful shitposter haha let me tell you about all my money and my big iq and my big dick and my hot wife and my jew jutsu skills and my personal yacht

cool story bro

(no problems with the fucking leaf, I just think bragging on Sup Forums makes you look like a cunt)

>smoke cannabis everyday and have since I was 16.
Now tell me how it's not addictive.

I barely get high and this is not true that it is a chink and arab thing, our founding fathers smoked cannabis especially George Washington, plus hemp was grown in America until the 1930s

if you feel that way, you can always use a vaporizer

most insecure failures are offended when the successful list their accomplishments, you're not alone.

Not gonna lie my life has done nothing but improve drastically since I got my medical card and started smoking, thanks it means more coming from /p/olacks then anyone else lmao.
>go from 1 sexual partner to having had 16
>confidence out the ass now
>grow hydroponic for dispensaries
>making 10x what I was making 40+ hours a week as a manager of a Dollar General
> will be 25 this year
>been running my own IT business with storefront 7+ years as well, started as an intern, eventually bought licenses and name from old owner

>people lying on the internet
Post whats in your savings account faggot

>you can always use a vaporizer
Vaporizers are even worse for your lungs. The smaller particulates penetrate deeper into your alveoli making it less likely for you to regenerate the organ tissues of your lungs and increasing the density of the scar tissue. The ONLY reason people thing vaping is safer is because it doesn't trigger the cough reflex as easily, and because it's so new that there is very little long-term effect data on it. But look up 'popcorn' lung, there's already stuff coming out showing its even worse than smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. The only way to ingest marijuana thats not harmful to your respiratory is edibles.

As a stone man who advocates the use and normalization of its use, I still don't buy that one. and sugar and coffee, coffee gets you cracked out, sugar gives you a high, hence why people consume it - its like they can't handle being sober.
I smoked like a moister in college every day massive quantities, one day I just stopped [meet a girl I wanted to impress] completely forgot about it, there are 0 withdrawals if you go cold turkey, I can't say the same about sugar coffee or junk food.
in their natural form maybe but those things have a history of fucking up the body, unlike the god plant #MAGA
What are you trying to build a societal day care? let people smoke drink and shoot up in public, let them be judged by their actions.
medicated to the bones thinking about jumping in front of a bus, I've been there, never again that shit is evil, only pushed for profits, cause you're holy gods [doctors] have a piece of paper framed on the wall little do you know most of the mental health shit they spew is all fiction no basis in science and designed to get them rich on your expense.
My friends don't like when I smoke and play FPS's with them cause I'm way more accurate and quicker reaction times [I'm way more relaxed]
A plant who's stalk was used to produce some of the most relable materials on earth, hemp, 1000X better than paper, the decleration of indepedance was drafted on in, rope is way stonger and lighter, used in WWII, the seeds are super nutritious, like lentils, the flower when smoked can provide very reflective calming efficacy people have compared to spiritual intervention. Its a god-tier plant #MAGA
Bingo? fellow Socratic fan? when constructing these theoretical policies one must argue why said thing is bad before arguing why it should be allowed.

oh god fuck off

Good goy. Believe (((them)))

Autism

What a bullshit..

"A study published in 2015 in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives showed that harmful chemicals associated with "popcorn lung" are present in many types of flavored e-cigarettes, particularly those with flavors like fruit and candy that may appeal to young smokers. Of the 51 flavored e-cigarettes tested, flavoring chemicals were found in 47 and diacetyl specifically in 39 samples. This suggests a potentially dangerous level of exposure via e-cigarettes to chemicals that can cause severe lung damage."

medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=163580

>"muuuh phd muuh enginierung"
>thinks e-cig = vape

Thinks vaping magically removes the redox reaction of carbon and oxygen that form the particulates you inhale...