Why would God create/allow psychedelic plants to exist if he found their use/effects to be immoral/a sin?

Why would God create/allow psychedelic plants to exist if he found their use/effects to be immoral/a sin?

Seriously, why do modern religions/governments have such a hatred for these purely natural things?

Did not God give all the plants/animals for mans benefit?

And don't give me this "work of the devil" shit.

God made the world and everything in it.

And don't give me that "its degenerate" bullshit either, that's not a valid argument.

Answer me, you pussy ass organized religion cucks.

He works in mysterious ways

Why did God make the Fruit of Wisdom if Adam and Eve weren't allowed to eat from it?

>From what I'm going to to do to you
>what I'm
>I'm
>implying you don't choose to live in a reality without God

I'm not answering your question by the way, I'm just as curios as you

Life is just a test, if you fail don't go crying at the gate. Other people are sinning so you don't have to

"lol lyfe es uh teyst"

Fuck you.

>Other people are sinning so you don't have to
Can you explain this to me

There was that one time God let the devil beat the shit out of one of his followers to test him

In no scripture are psychedelics demonized or chastised.
In fact Christian scripture says all seed bearing plant is for man's use, promotes mandrake, & has a few passages that are easily interpreted as promoting other drugs
>What is manna
If I were to describe for a you a small, sweet piece of paper that fucks with your stomach and causes you to see visions what would you say I was describing?
>Paraphrasing scripture, both Revelations and Ezekiel

How the hell did you come up with that from their comment?

Why would God create/allow parasitic invertebrates (IE tapeworms) to exist if he found their use/effects to be immoral/a sin?

Seriously, why do modern religions/governments have such a hatred for these purely natural things?

Did not God give all the plants/animals for mans benefit?

And don't give me this "work of the devil" shit.

God made the world and everything in it.

And don't give me that "its degenerate" bullshit either, that's not a valid argument.

>im a lazy fuck that dont want to pass the only test that matters in this short life

read up on gnosticism, brah. turns out old testament god is the bad guy, and the real nice guy in the story isn't gonna damn you and he and jesus and satan are bros

>Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil
>Thinking Satan gave Eve the Good fruit
Kek

God created psychedelics for humans to use. It's also the reason why we need to sleep. Both remind us of the that we are, in fact, already in hell, but that there is a better place where we belong.

Pretty much all old religions ascribed mystical properties to them.

Here's the catch though. In Judaism and (some branches of) Christianity there is a priesthood which must be the absolute authority on the divine. It threatens the priesthood if anyone other than can have a divine encounter.

As a result the priesthood had to draw a distinction between divine experiences (theirs) and 'other' experiences. They might be the work of "black magic" or "the devil"

that's a lie, Solomon says drugs are forviden, they allow you to enter the spirit realm, why do you think witches and warlocks do drugs before a work? if you have no practice you are going to get fucked by a demon

>>If I were to describe for a you a small, sweet piece of paper that fucks with your stomach and causes you to see visions what would you say I was describing?

I dunno, LSD?

I never thought of it like that.
I just assumed the fruit had both

what about highly poisonous plants like hemlock, what about opium poppies?

It's a direct quote from their comment, I'm just asking for clarification.

this is bullshit, thought up by con artists like BAsilides and Simon Magus.

Read Irenaeus "against heresies"

The ban on hallucinogenic plants is for your own good. When you enter the spiritual realm, who do you think you will encounter first? The fallen angels, the demons of course.

It does, user's retarded. "Knowledge of good and evil" means the ability to distinguish between good and evil. Man gave up their innocence for the power to make moral judgements and figure out good and evil for themselves. That's the whole fucking point.

>Why does God let us murder people if murder is wrong?
Free will is an existential challenge of the human condition which puts before us the choice to either succumb to our base desires and vices, making man no more than an advanced animal, or to overcome them and become something more than human.

The test is a conscious test put before man to either follow or reject truth, which is the only choice that matters. The "choice" between the multitude of lies is qualitatively irrelevant as they are all equally wrong.

Free will is a test. We are given the option to do wrong as a challenge. The lies are enticing and satisfy our most base and immediate urges, but we are meant to reject all lies and follow the truth. We are given the option to do wrong so that we may choose right.

TL;DR
>wrong: if I can't chose wrong, there is no freedom
>right: freedom comes from choosing to do right

Its retarded though, judging by the way you put it, you make it sound like it was a conscious goal when it was an act born out of ignorance.

it was disobedience, God told them they were going to die if they ate the fruit and they did
that what happens when you dont believe God
you fucking die

>Solomon
I'd suggest you're remembering some cucked misinterpreted NIV bullshit... Sure he preached against alcohol, but I trust Jesus more than Solomon
>witches and warlocks do drugs
A) I'm not sure they do
B) Moderation is the key to anything
C) Those faggots aren't practicing anything that manifests as something you'd call magic. Meme-magic is 1000x more real than some dagger ritual with chalk circles.
>fucked by a demon
most blue pilled people do, not exclusive to drug use or theology
My point, but it's doubtfully LSD... more likely paper soaked with certain snake venom (another hallucinogen)
Satan is a deceiver first and foremost after all.

Ban sleep paralysis.

>most blue pilled people do, not exclusive to drug use or theology

>im a faggot neet, i know how to handle demons
by all means, it's your mind anyway

Do you have any idea how many hundreds of thousands of gods and religions that have come before the current group?

Everyone who followed those religions thought they were just as real and legitimate as you probably think the current ones are.

Are the pagan believers of the past whom God never came to burning in an internal hell?

But in reality, everyone dies user, regardless of their beliefs.

Hemp has other uses than smoking retard. And most like cocaine you don't find in the wild retard you have to make it.

ofc they are, be grateful you can hear the gospel of Christ, that he's the only salvation of your eternal soul

yeah but if you accept Christ you dont end up burning in hell all eternity

Fuck your bullshit we don't know exactly what's gonna happen not to mention hell is supposedly going to give up all that are in it

It was an act born of pride, ultimately. A&E weren't "ignorant" of God's commandment not to eat the fruit.

Shit b8

>everybody dies
before original sin, man lived in paradise. People don't die in paradise. The fruit killed A&E.

Why would he allow plants to exist that can be used to poison other humans OP?

are you going to take your chances?

How do you find God?

user, its a fairytale.

It never actually happened. Even most modern Jews/Christians consider it to just be a metaphor.

>Not a fag
>Witnessed Hell and its demons, not on my terms
>Wasn't drug related
>Caused spiritual ascension
Holy assumptions batman!

You're so entry-tier it fucking hurts
>Why can't humans do something bad if God allowed it to happen in the world.
(1) God allows free will, if there was no choice to obey/disobey God then humanity would be no better than animals.
(2) What is "bad" is usually defined in some vague bullshit semantics. The only reason anyone is attracted to what is bad is because it allows for what is good in a perverted fashion. If it's good, it's from God.
(3) This isn't related, but why did you start off going on about weed? Is that really the best thing you have going for you

>le """organized religion""" meme
Religion is inherently organized; the definition of a religion is an organized metaphysical cosmology. "Unorganized" religion is just fucking spirituality.

I understand this, but if we're going to have a conversation about the scripture you need to talk about what the scripture actually means. The tree didn't have two different types of fruit, one evil and one good. That's ridiculous.

well they are wrong, like everything that they are doing now, accepting fags, allowing woman to preach, fiddling kids etc

> Experienced hallucinations
> Must be God

I reiterate, how do I find God?

It says in the Bible the LORD will not hold anger forever and that he is merciful.

Did I mention any God?
Perennialists believe that God or gods are the same entity (entities) altered only by the mental prism of race and ethnicity. Roman, Greek, Hindu, Norse, Slavic, Shinto, all interpretations of the same higher power. Whether or not my religion is correct is irrelevant.

Irenaeus is fucking great. Atheists also don't know about how he completely BTFO that "Gospel of Thomas" bullshit that gets tossed around every so often.

Fuck you the only people who are saved are the ones the father gives to the son
Many will seek to enter in and not be able
I put my hope in myself and the LORD

>hallucinations
Assumptions are always the best way too confront claims. Fuck those blue pilled probing questions.
Based on what, limited understanding?

>God allows you to exercise your free will as you see fit

>Will punish you with eternal torture for exercising said free will with no hope of succor.

???

what makes you think smoking weed is a sin?
>inb4 hurr degeneracy
If you think weed is degenerate and alcohol isn't, you're an idiot.

Reminder that Friars used to serve Beer to travelers as a Food Drink, but anyway this aint about that.

smoking a herb that grows in the wild is different from shooting up heroin or smoking crack, if you can't figure that out then you have a lot more to worry about than what's right or wrong in the eyes of the lord.

Behold heathens! As foretold by the Avatar of Kek, the Covfefe Robert Ritchie has arisen. Praise Kek! His mystery is inscrutable.

i mean if you have accepted Jesus as Christ dont just go accepting things just cause, read about them in the Bible, it's very informative if you search it with the Holy Spirit guidance

Psychedelics are not a sin.

he's going to judge what you have done with your life, free will doesn't come free of charge

Psychadelics are the Greek journey to the underworld. You see your source and fate in disentegration into the whole/source, and you can only take out of it what you are pure and cunning enough to steal.

They are a tool and a testing lab for your mind. You carry your personality and ideas there, and see more clearpy how they relate to your emotions, habits, senses, and other people. Thats why people dont all come out of it the same.

Ie one feeling it does give you is that you are ultimately from the same source as all other people and life, and that death and decay are in everything as well. So you can be satisfied with that and become a hippie waiting for the afterlife, similar to a fundamentalist christian. Or if you are stronger and wiser you will also realize the heirarchy of the world, which means accepting your place in it. This means having redpill realism about those who wrong you or are below you, while also having compassion on them, and realizing your place in the hierarchy comes with responsibility to those people.

It makes you understand Christ and Buddha: percieving all the painful truths, truly accepting it, and crying a little at knowing such pain and beauty. This is how you become the God King.

>as written in a book of some jewish hobo

>Free will doesn't come free of charge

Than it isn't free.

Yeah well you should fucking know God is evil as a good tree cannot bear evil fruit as it is said
In Isaiah it is credited to the LORD that he said he created evil
Therefore the LORD is evil
Who you seem to advocate for

Not saying I don't advocate myself this all just seems so wrong

>hobos
>being literate
That's some hobo

you can choose whatever you like, doesnt mean it's good for you

Also I feel it was hasty to say you should know. I just feel some people have a different understanding than I do. It kind of pisses me off when people talk about how good God is

>Why would God create/allow psychedelic plants to exist if he found their use/effects to be immoral/a sin?

Their use isn't inherently immoral. If it is to the welfare of the person medically it is moral. If it only reduces someone's human capacity (their reason, for example) it is not.

There's no issue with plants that cause psychedelic effects as simply because you can do something and it effects you doesn't mean we should do it. Which brings me to the next point for you OP - I see you mention psychedelic plants and not rocks or acid. They are something that exists naturally and can effect your body if ingested. Why aren't you asking about them?

>Hell is separation from God
>Jesus' death restored humanity's union with God
>God wants to punish you by separating you from Himself even though Jesus fucking died to make that possible
It sounds like your knowledge of "hell" comes exclusively from metal albums.

>no hope of succor.
If you're actually repentant then you have a chance at going to Purgatory. (Some secret level 99 knowledge: Protestants don't believe in Purgatory only because Martin Luther got triggered over which languages were used in writing the Old Testament and thus threw out Maccabees which implies that the dead can be saved)

maybe you have a fucked up concept of good

>Purgatory

Its hilarious to me that you Catholics think you aren't heathens.

>MUH HEBREW
Luther completely fucked shit up by not understanding the context in which the books were written.

Did you fall for the Predestination meme as well?

Feels like it was a trend at the time. There was that other one that jerked off in his barrel and fucked around a lot

I've never even read the bible friendo, its all esoteric bullshit to me.

There is something to theism, but most are simply misguided. Now that we have entered a new age of science and technology beyond our wildest dreams, we've come to better understand our place in the universe. Quantum physics is a study of the extremely small, of the things that make up subatomic particles. It's a study of their behavior. If you believe that there has to be a basic building block(s) of the universe, and that we will not keep discovering infinitely smaller particles, then the entire universe could eventually be broken down to a few mathematical concepts that can be grasped by even the most retarded with a little effort. My theory is that the entire universe is a simulation, or some kind of contained reality. Basically, I think that we live in a computer and that god is the engineer who created this thing.

Take a look around on YouTube and you'll find some very compelling arguments for this.

Being a hobo around that time period doesn't sound to bad

m8, I just want to become insensate matter when I die.

No thoughts, feelings memories etc.

Is that so much to ask for?

now God is pictured like an engineer with a white duster and thic glasses

What's the point of retards understanding such concepts if they will not further the field of knowledge or implement it?

For the common good, and because the truth fears no investigation. Scientific knowledge should always be available to all for free. Why are there public libraries? Why do common social services exist? You are included among the above mentioned tards, user.

Hahaha that is a possibility. Keeping people in hell for thousands of years doesn't sound good to me. Not saying I'm good. I'm evil, wicked, righteous, foolish, whatever could be said of me. I feel as though my hand has been put to the plow and I do not intend to look back

Eternal punishment for finite crimes is neither just nor good.

what would have you done?

I forgot that everybody was retarded, thanks for reminding me. makes sense to me now.

actually the greek word for warlock magic used in Scripture is pharmakeia, clearly implying the use of psychoactives

God's ways are said to be higher than our ways.
What's more is that supposedly Jesus has power over all flesh which would seem to entail that he is causing people to commit the sin.
Either way it would seem we are still guilty

where do you get that from?

Organised religions won't allow the use of psycedelic plants because this would lead you to your own salvation, realising they are just some prat in a cloak asking for money.

i will give you $ 10k if you accept Christ as saviour, would you do it?

You're not suppose to do that

There needs to be sin in the world , and since each man is different there is a lot of different sins , i am not a drinker but i liked to do hard drugs when i was not saved

The epistles that say All have sinned. It may very well be bullshit but I can't say with certainty.
I can't say I consent to the entirety of the epistles I don't know them that well but God damnit it's still in my heart

And again in the psalms there is none that doeth good, no, not one,
Every tree that beareth forth not good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire

Your torture at my hands will be infinite , i will torture you until you become like me and even surpass me , but you will never torture me. It is impossible for you to do the same to me.

How does that make you feel?

i think it counts doesnt it, Jesus did it by giving food to people

No I didn't do it when you offered heaven for eternity, 10k has nothing on heaven for enternity

if you do it to "get high" it's clearly a sin, in all other instances I believe it is not, but there is no use in fooling yourself

only 1 drug is forbidden in the bible. that is worm wood alcohol aka absinthe.

there is no ban on opiates or weed or cocaine or peyote or normal alcohol. not even a ban on stuff that was known at that time in that part of the world like aglaphotis

you would totally do it, you would do it for 10 bucks i bet, i just need the money

I think it depends on if he has money or not.
It wouldn't make sense if Jesus gave food to those who weren't hungry, right?