shop.happy-liquid.com/starker-tobak-liquid-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=xu13u-jWasg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gAY

Fuck off, it's pure faggotry.

>its healthy
Keep believing that faggot

I vape and I fucking hate it.

Might as well buy a fidget spinner, too.

Nicotine is good for you, tobacco smoke and additives are not.

Vape's delicious too if you get the right hardware and juice.

I agree. I bought this 100€ vape and smoke tobacco liquids with 24mg nicotine. Its lit af senpai

I breath better now that i switched to vaping. I don't really understand the hate towards vaping. I'd rather have more lung capacity than worry about what some faggots think of me.

True that mate. Keep it up! I'm 3 months into it now and were a chain smoker for 5 years prior to that.

>Nicotine is good for you
in what way is nicotine "good" for you?

Idk if its good for you, but it helps me relax and sometimes makes me concentrate better. Its weird

>It's cool
Swiftly and immediately kill yourself

More efficient delivery of nicotine, healtier, non invasive for those around you, as a salesman I don't have to plan when I can have my last smoke before a meeting, would add years onto life

I really wanted to get into smoking, it's just not there. I will never say anything bad about it.

The fact that it is a go to for fedora cucks bears no relevance. They are so insignificant in real society nobody other than Sup Forums even notices or hangs in to what they do

t. Smoker, 13 years

vaping is a fedora for your mouth.

>it's heathy
Can't wait to hear the studies in 15 years.

I quit smoking cold turkey a few weeks ago. I wish this could be a story of bropowerment but I'm pretty sure I have skin cancer...

*into vaping

Not smoking, do smoke

>2017
>not smoking cigs

numale detected

>it's healthy

"Come on bro it's not that bad it's only something other than air entering our lungs for a prolongered period of time."
"No bro it isn't tabaco it's like steam. I mean it's all safe if we inhale it I mean they even have different flavors."

Man can't wait to see how many teens get popcorn lung.

No, you don't. Get the vape and chill out mate!

It's not healthy. I'm a respiratory therapist and I see idiots claiming this all the time because they're addicts.

Is it air? No? Then your lungs aren't fucking designed for it and I can't wait to see you in sub-acute.

>paying $6 a pack for the leafy Jew

they would charge $60 a pack if they could, and people would still buy them

>is albuterol air? No? Then your lungs arent fucking designed for it

VAPE NAYSH Y'ALL

Yes, it's sad! Liquids are so cheap and they cost little to nothing if you mix nicotine shots and liquids.

It's a nootropic, like caffeine.
Appetite supressant: potential treatment for obesity
By acting on ACh receptors: may prevent schizophrenia, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's

Pretty shit comparison, bro. One is a medication designed to treat an ailment, and the other is retarded and serves no legitimate purpose.

vape naysh brother

Vaping helps me escape this hate ful world. :'(

Totally worth the fucked up blood pressure when there are other things that do that without the negative effects.

Try puffing albuterol all day, retard

\/\ naysh

>implying the cost of juices and coils dont amount to the same cost, if not more

No. Nicotine in and of it's self is terrible for you. It constricts blood vessels which raises blood pressure. It's also a neurotoxin.

Holy fucking >>>reddit
leave now, all of you

I smoke way too much. Have used some coupons for those mark 10 e cigs, got some juice and use it instead of smoking 2 packs a day.

Still havent found anything that hits or tastes like a marlboro red. All the flavor shit is okay but doesnt satisfy my tobacco desires.

This is definitely an issue for older obese people. But for younger obese people, I wouldn't see it as a big issue.
EC stack is worse on blood pressure, but also more effective for obesity.

>are you doing inhalations to clear your sinews? you're gonna die for breathingsomething other than air!
wew

hey guys what the best juice brand out now?

>used to smoke marlboro reds
>now vape pumpkin pie, cinnamon spice, kiwi cheescake

Man I don't give a shit, it could be worse than smoking and I'll never go back

You wont find it man, sadly. I am vaping tobacco liquids only with high doses of nicotine (24+ mg). Just stick to it and be part of the nation.

Caring about what other people think is a fedora for your soul

Literally just started vaping yesterday. Seems to be working, i haven't craved a real cig yet.

if you wanna suck off a robot cock more power to ya you fag

It's not healthy it's just less unhealthy.
It's like saying I deep fry all my food in canola oil it's not as bad as lard so it must be healthy

Keep it up brother. Try out different liquids to keep it fresh. But as always you need to be mentally prepared to quit smoking. I hope you'll make it.

What tobacco liquids are you vaping mein bruder?

It has so many benefits. And while it's still not as good as quitting nicotine once and for all it will certainly help your body

any good sites to buy quality juices?

>No based harmala alkaloids.
>Vicinal diketones fuck you lungs up faster than tobacco
>Next to NOTHING is known about most of the additives. Can't even be studied because of non-existent standardization.

Literally all evidence and logic points to vaping being shit for you. It's already been proven to posses its own distinct health risks.

It took decades for comprehensive studies to explore how bad smoking is. Vapefags just get off on the ambiguities. "Hurr not been proven to be harmful".

Why does everything have to be perfectly healthy? Enjoy your 1.5 extra years on Earth because you never had a burger, beer or drug in your life.

To the vapers, never tried it and not a smoker but I'd be curious to try it once. Does it feel like smoke where you know that shit is not normal air or is it more like asthma inhalers?

Make your own bro. Cheaper and tastes almost as good.

No idea how to get this in the US. It's literally called "Strong Tobacco".

shop.happy-liquid.com/starker-tobak-liquid-vg

Just keep vaping. The switch will suck for a week or two, but after awhile you won't miss smoking. It beats smelling like shit, your mouth tasting like shit, feeling like shit, and dying early.

Are there some e-cigs with guarantee they will not explode? I'm paranoid as every now and then I hear of such a case.

big plus if the shape is not retard-tier

Disgusting nu-male crap

No, it's not healthy.

Fuck you if you want to be cool.

I use postalvapes.com or vapewild.com but pv has free shipping on all order sizes so that's my go to

it looks too gay. probably for beta cucks. what is that shit, strawberry? gtfo nerd

real men smoke shit.

You still choose the lesser of the two evils.

Yes! You can vape everywhere. Literally everywhere. Open the window for five minutes and the smell is gone.

The ones who did explode were heavily modified by their users. Trust me, it won't explode.

Buy a couple flavors, the glycerin, and the liquid nic and make your own at home. Saves soo much money.

>its healthy
Any vapers I've known do drugs though. Some correlation with vapers doing other drugs cause it "opens their mind", they vape mostly cause its acceptable in public.

muh clouds

You would breathe even better if you didn't vape.

>Vape's delicious too
>implying vape juices dont have harmful additives and other shit

Thanks mein bruder. Just ordered 10 gallons.

Plebs choice, as well as cigs.

True men smoke pipe or cigars.

Meming aside, those are for ones who actually are not addicted to nicotine and treat it as a relaxing mundane activity once or twice / week.

Vaping is for fags
Men smoke cigars and pipes.

Why the would you even start? If you smoke outside of social reasons such as breaking the ice or leaving for the smoke room while clubbing you're a tool to begin with. This makes absolutely no sense as it isn't chained to the culture the same way smoking a fag is.

>The ones who did explode were heavily modified by their users. Trust me, it won't explode.

I know I'm not supposed to be the guy that it happens, but still
youtube.com/watch?v=xu13u-jWasg

My old e-cigs batteries have lost capacity. What types are the best/safest in your opinion? I always got cheap long fat ones up to now. The trouble is, I have to change those filter things and batteries from time to time.

Used to own vape shops.
Hated every fucking customer.
Still design shit for the chinks.
Trumps been good.
I think you probably shouldn't inhale anything other than air. If your choice is vaping or smoking cigs, then yeah, vape.

I was on and off cigarettes for 8-10 years. Switched to vaping 1½ year ago. The cost was more than cigarettes. Then I switched to mixing my own and even selling a bit to people I know. The price difference is insane. I vape extremely much though. 20-35ml a day. I don't even care until they find out how bad it is. Everything else is already trying to kill me. Exhaustion from cars, regular smoking, foods filled with shit, vegetables grown with 2 ton chemicals etc. Pick your poison.

>20-35ml a day.
Damn. You shuold slow down.

Vape feels mostly like normal air when you inhale it, assuming its 0 or low nicotine.

Vaping is sedating as shit.
I've used to do it a lot when I had a shitty job and nothing to do. It's like taking antipsychotics everyday.

Vaping is awesome compared to smoking but sure as hell aint healthy.
I vape for 2 years now and my throat feels like shit.

I know but I can't help myself. Especially since I mostly sit at home working in front of the computer so I can just vape indefinitely. But I don't experience any side effects when at school sitting at a 2 hour lecture or doing something for even longer than that indoors somewhere that makes me not able to vape.

I pay 20-30€ a month for vaping on average and I vape pretty often, sometimes excessively. Before I smoked a pack a day, cost me at least 170€ a month.

I switched to untreated whole tobacco leaves and it was the best decision ever.
>cheap as fuck because untaxed
>you can mix your own blend
>tastes better and cleaner than store bought tobacco
>seems to have a better effect too

>
People who vape without nicotine are fucking queer, Those who vape with nicotine and slowly cutback over time are OK in my book. We don't know the long term effects of vaping, but it's alright if you use it as a tool to quit smoking the cancerous jew root.

>tfw nicotine "juice" is illegal in NSW,Ausfailia

vape to stay in shape, appetite suppressant(TM faggots)

>vape to stay in shape
>a chubby bear cub is our best advertisement

Ok, Skippy, sure sure, ya ya.

>paying $6 a pack
>would charge $60 a pack if they could, and people would still buy them

They are about $40 a pack here

A lot of states don't even have standards yet as to what shit-head shops can concoct and sell to idiots, and are under no legal obligation to tell them, either. For all any of these retards know they are inhaling paint thinner cut with horse cum.

At least I know what is in my tobacco pouch and rolling papers because that is correctly regulated.

Reduces anxiety and chances of Parkinson's disease, makes you look cool and feel good.

Other benefits are found elsewhere.