You guys realize there's literally no chance that Trump wins a second term right...

You guys realize there's literally no chance that Trump wins a second term right? In fact Trump winning in 2016 was amazing for the Democratic Party because it almost guarantees a reactionary far left candidate like Elizabeth Warren of Maxine Waters will win in 2020. The public image of the GOP has been irreparably damaged, it's over, the alt right is finished.

>the alt right is finished.
the "alt-right" as you are identifying it was invented and demonized by the MSM

k

The participation trophy generation doesn't like Trump. I am shocked.

How do they know, did they go and ask every single person in the country? or a handful of brown people they walked past in NYC?

Sage

3/8 for reply. Encumbant usually carries in all recorded traces in us history. The dnc line up is sixteen people long, and it's 3 years and six months away. All I see is an all out double down on shit that's routinely failed. All you're doing is throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
You're literally an ape in a zoo.

>was at 51% last month according to Rasmussen (the only pollster to guess the election correctly)
>suddenly (((WAPO))) has a (((poll))) and it's at like 36%
TOTES BELIEVABLE GUYS

If we keep up the same strategy of lying to them it will come true!

This broseph.

>Jimmy Nsubuga

Like these polls?

Mind Rape Media is trying to Mind Rape America into a shallow grave

Fake Polls

Strike him down and he will become more powerful than you can ever imagine.

sage

>We'll have our frien Puting
Hack us a victory again

It's called variation bro, sometimes unlikely events occur. I'm not worried though I can't wait for a Maxine Waters / Michelle Obama ticket in 2020. They are gonna undo everything Trump does hahahahaha

K

We're probably looking at 20 years of republican leadership if Trump keeps on doing good on his promises.
He's making the economy better for a lot of people and they're noticing it. And it's just a beginning. And he's made very, very sure that people will know who to thank for that.
It's pretty damn rare that a president has actually delivered anything like he's done. Many Americans have never experienced anything even remotely like it.
What do you think is gonna happen to the democrats voter base when this starts sinking in with them?
They should be frantically trying to reform themselves to counter this. Give Bernie's people a place. Make amend. But no, they're hoping to sabotage Trump so that he never delivers and then give people the same shitty deal they've given them last time.
That's why they're going all-in with their Russia shit and their #Resist shit. Desperately trying to unite their base against the big bad orange man.
Anything to not reform themselves.
This is their last stand. If it doesn't work, they won't ever win again in a very, very long time.

Oh no does Nate Bronze claim that Drumpf has a 1% approval rate?

Who gives a fuck what these clown polls think using a mid 20s% Republican weighted average. These pollsters are literally living in the past.

checked :

>this will be the end of frump's campaign

>Still falling for fake polls

That shit is all fake, they faked the polls too when they said that Hillary was way ahead.

>democrat
>still trusting polls
This is going to be a rough 8 years for you.
SG
AE

was this poll done by the same people that said >Her had the 98% chance of wining the election?

asking for a friend.

This is what always makes me laugh. The same polling methods that were wrong are still being used and everyone is still in THIS IS THE END OF TRUMP mode

>Maxine Waters might win in 2020

OPs are so often bottom of the barrel retards.

The polls were right. She won by 3m votes. And they anticipated a 70/30 split in win chances. Things with 30% probability happen roughly once every in every three times. This was the one.

remember when he had the lowest chance to even become the candidate of the republicans, yet alone president?

i member

I'd put my refried beans in her taco, if you waft my scent pham

>He won't run seriously
>He won't win candidate
>He won't win a single debate
>He won't win presidency

Hmmm, I see a pattern...

>the alt right is finished
god I hope so

>implying there wont be a nuclear holocaust before then

You are in for a very long eight years.

Now I know you're joking.

(((nsubuga)))

Zho 'Qn about to get wrecked here soon

If the polls are even reliable you'd still have to factor that generation Z will be voting for the first time next election and they're pretty redpilled and will likely vote for Trump.

KEK, that """""journalist"""""

>Trump will never kill TPP
>Trump will never ramp up deportations to extreme levels
>Trump will never FOUND THE MOTHERFUCKING SPESS MUHREENS

yeah, blumpf is a failure, please impeach

Aren't these the same Sup Forumss that said Trump had 1% chance of winning against Hilldog 99%?

It doesn't matter how many spics and niggers in cali and NYC vote for her. It never will. Your stacked deck of brown people doesn't matter.

>Seriously considering running goofy Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren or crazy ass Maxine Waters as your candidate
It's like the Democrats never want to win another election again and suffer a complete collapse of the party.

They already had another poll months ago that had him at 36%. That one was from Quinnipiac which is a DNC thinktank, so no different from WaPo just with less name recognition. Trump was right to point out that these polls had it completely wrong during the election (Rasmussen was the 2nd most accurate on the other hand).

Lmaoo, you must be trolling

Nope. Worst thing to happen to the DNC in decades. Worse than Reagan desu. Trump has secured SCOTUS for 30 years, and will probably win again in 2020 because the DNC is now the party of niggers, not the working man.

>In fact Trump winning in 2016 was amazing for the Democratic Party

Y'all stupid bitches said the same thing about him getting elected, and what happened? Did you already forget? It was only 9months ago

Ha! Right!?

>Lowest approval ratings among those who were never going to vote for him to begin with, and those who directly look to lose their scheming ways under his administration.
Color me motherfucking surprised.

Name THREE (3) good things President Trump has accomplished so far.

Truer things have never been spoken.

WTF I LOVE POLLS NOW!

>Donald Trump Jr. colluding with Russia will send Hillary and Obama to jail

1) Illegal immigration way down
2) Unemployment 14 year low
3) SPACE MARINES

Beta be gone

>You guys realize there's literally no chance that Trump wins a second term right

is this a repeat of 2016? isn't that exactly what the lying media told us back then?

bonus: gorsuch on supreme court

It's the complete opposite

Look at the voting trends, it's all going to the right

Warren and Waters are even worse than Hillary, I pray that you morons run either of them, it will be even worse for you than 2016.

>sarcuck
>alt-right

We will destroy your country regardless of your puppet president

>Maxine Waters / Michelle Obama ticket

Oh god please do this.

I would love to see how ridiculously crushed the Dems get.

Literally fake news.

Trump has a roughly -10~-15 average approval rating from RCP. Bush had much worse with -25.

Trump only has a worse approval rating if you only look at leftist MSM and ignore all centrist or right wing sources. So basically, he only appears worse if you're one of those fucking retards that only watches msnbc cable news like a fucking potato and then believes that this somehow counts as being "informed".

GOP voters and moderates don't care about muh Russia. It's going to be fucking hilarious watching the Dems try to use that in place of actual policy during the upcoming elections.

Needs a mention of Spencer's brave leadership in the movement

Heeeeeeey the People's Republic in the house! Gotta have something to believe in when you live in a modern day dystopian empire eh? Just remember, if you didn't have us to hate on, what would you spend all your precious time thinking about?

wrong, Lincoln had the lowest approval rating.

I don't care if his approval rating is 0.1%, I'm just here to see democracy die in a violent clash of secessions and finally see an american monarchy in the Not So United States

>msm has been sitting on trump constantly and despite being known for fake news has come out with a poll confirming their own biases
Yeah, just the usual autistic screeching.

which was the most accurate?

All things that are thanks to programs instituted by Obama. Except MAYBE the immigration. But that's a reaction rather than due to any actual policy.

GOP voters who don't care about collusion and put party before country are fucking traitors that should be hung from a lamp post.

Russia didn't help Trump because it so desperately wanted to help America. It's so it could have a powerful american figure under its thumb. To do what they want. Trumps a traitor. And so are you.

Quiet. You're not getting NATO back because of Putin.

According to what? Polls?

The same ones that said he'd lose? LOL

k

You wish, faggot.

>Russia helps Trump get elected
>Trump helps America
>Russia helped America

Do you not understand this is a good thing? God I wish the Russians would help us more, it's too bad it's all bullshit and they haven't done crap. I want the Russians to completely destroy the corrupt Democratic party.

Who gives a shit. Republican or Democrat we all lose. We need a new system or at least a refreshed one. At this point only dramatic legislative overhauls or a second civil war will resolve American issues.

When are you faggots gonna realize trump cannot be stopped. He fucking called out a Muslim gold star family and had the pussy tape drop and you still couldn't beat him.

Oh yeah, Obama just needed that 97th month for it all to come together, right?

>he still thinks that the trans of obongo its interesed in politics.

she's still got a chance

Cool story bro

>(((Nsubunga)))

i would immigrate and become an american citizen just to vote for that fat orange fuck

> Hi there stranger, would you like to take a poll?
> How do you feel about the much hated, crooked, and racist Trump who was basically not elected?

Kek em

FUCKING SPACE MARINES!!!
YAAAASSSSS!!!

Trump being so universally despised is actually a bad thing for me as a leftist desu.

They're going to see it as a cakewalk and nominate some absolutely worthless corporate shill like Corey Booker, banking on the fact that people will be voting "not Trump" more than anything else. It'll be Macron all over again.

What's a nigga gotta do to get an American Corbyn nominated? Honestly liberals are disgusting.

gorsuch is a limp-wristed cuck to clarence thomas.

he can't tell an ass from an elbow.

Yeah he probably won't win a second term, but why did you make this thread? Are you retarded?

FUCKING SPACE MARINES!!!
YAASSS!!!
Best thing so far.

haha trump doesn't give a shit about your shit hole neighborhoods.

he hides in skyscrapers, fancy restaurants, and country clubs.

and only deals with the white hordes so he can prove to Hollywood he's a celebrity.

100% chance he gets a 2nd term. Generation Z will be voting in 2020. They are the most conservative generation since WW2.

>American Corbyn

vote bernie

dance for me jimmy nsubbuga