What is your country doing right now to stop degeneracy?

What is your country doing right now to stop degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/HazteOir.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing

Building bigger prisons

We elected DJT. Fuck yeah

What does your Mexican bus say?

is not even mexican, that bus is spanish, it said "boys got pennis girls got vagina dont let them fool you"
The big problem here is that everyone hate this bus and has incident in almost everycity, becouse people doesnt let it in or throw them eggs and shit like this

>Boys have dicks
>Girls have pussys
>Don't be fooled
In other words, the fire burns and water is wet.

Why would ppl want in the bus?
And what is the purpose of this bus....who the fuck pays for this/

The case is that this is nothing new, it has happened in other countries, there was another bus, a pro LGBTQWERTYBBQ one, the one in the OP is some how a counter measure, a reaction to the first one, and of course, in this new world the crazy one is the one who says the truth.

they seem to be in favor of it

The perfect troll(ey)bus, though not even Mexican.
It's a Spanish group: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/HazteOir.org

Actually the point is not people getting into the bus, is most like a walking fence when the guys who make it design can travel from one side to another, is not like you can go to that bus actually is a pretty stupid idea, its from a extremist christian group and the disaproval here is too high

Will get genocided soon. No whites = no degeneracy.

>its from a extremist christian group and the disaproval here is too high
Do they dissaprove of them for being a nuisance?

Nothing because this thread is pointless and you're stupid for making it in the first place.

they disaprove becouse that phrase, people think is discriminatory and racist and blablabla all lgbt propaganda you can swallow it

They dissaprove it because Spain is a SJW country. I'm not kidding.

>extremist christian group
I'm feeling that you are the kind of people who would rather have pic related instead.

>Are Mexicans pro-LGBTQASDFAJK;LSDFJA;SDFJASD;FJKASD;FKLJASDF?

>They dissaprove it because Spain is a SJW country. I'm not kidding.
OFC a once-great power is pro-faggotry. UK/Sweden/Norway/Denmark are going to follow South African's path. And I'm going to LMFAO the whole time. Only that Muslims are more violent than Blacks.

Sort of.
Smoking is getting nationally banned
Druggies getting shot
Makeup being tax

If good things keep happening, it might sort itself out for the next two decades.

building a border wall so your faggot ass can't send drugs or illegals over

>building a border wall so your faggot ass can't send drugs or illegals over
Nice, going to spur our economy.

Making fun of the assholes who use this bus to bully sexual minorities