Republicans actually believe this

>Republicans actually believe this

How could anyone think that?

black people being the politically correct term for niggers. Niggers are stupid and lazy.

desu can't really say i've seen a nigger working. Actually, can't really say i've seen a nigger at all this year. baka desu senpai

Well they literally are stupid, this has been scientifically studied.

Lazy not sure about that but I bet if you ever did a study it would show the same.

These are just facts, the better question should be, why do libtards pretend that reality isn't real?

Everybody believes it.

>Niggers are dumb and lazy

Indeed.

It'd be nice if these articles started providing some data that backs up their claim Republicans are inherently racist for no reason. Maybe we could look at some employment and educational statistics?

>These are just facts, the better question should be, why do libtards pretend that reality isn't real?
This is a good question.

>Blacks
>People

Well they haven't stopped complaining about the only honest work they've done in 3000 years

i agree whole heartedly. in fact i only vote republican so that my gun rights are secure and minorities get less welfare.

They forgot violent.

Niggers are stupid, lazy and violent.

According to niggers and cucks republicans are some great evil because republican tax money goes into nigger pockets every month. So would the Democrats also if they worked.

A friend of a friend work in a refugees camp structure and when i asked him about the "refugees" his answer was "every stereotype about africans you can think of is 100% true".

Don't forget violent, OP!

Its proven that cucoldry is a disease that runs specifically in their neurology. They are natural cucks and happy being so. Problem is they think the rest of us would be happy being the same slave goy cuck. Its called misrepresentation and projection ones owe cucked values upon the rest of their culture or nation for their wants and theirs only!

Hey nigger lovers! You aren't the only white person in Europe. If you love niggers that bad. Why instead of trying to move nigger to places people don't want them and you move your nigger loving ass to somewhere like Serra Leon. You will fit in perfectly. There plenty of niggers for you white whores to love there.

P.S. If you want where you live to have a Taco Truck on every corner. I'd suggest movie to Mexishit land!

Blacks are either intellectually inferior or liberals are right and they have no agency.

Either way they're inferior.

Checking you digits. I too think niggers are stupid and lazy.

That is what it actually comes down to. I know blacks who work and do try to better their lives and only theirs. Niggers don't do the things whites do because our neurology is different. Things such as feed starving Africans. That is a part of what niggers call love but its a one way street and always has been. Niggers taking and oh did I mention taking? Niggers will call a situation love when a nigger gets a job a white person should be having in their own culture or race. The libshits and Jews forced them in to these un natural places. WHY? Because of the ONE WAY STREET OF GENETIC SUICIDE AND NIGGER LOVE!

YET I'VE NEVER SEEN A NIGGER LOVE SHIT BUT THEIR OWN SHIT. YET THEY ARE SUPERIOR HUH BECAUSE THEY WERE SLAVES??? OKAY WE'LL SEE NIGGER WON'T WE???

but they are stupid and lazy. at least mexicans work.

Niggers are intellectually inferior to mongoloid and caucasoid peoples.

and dumb to boot

u seem mad bro

Daily reminder that this is actual fact.

>Black people actually believe that Republicans believe this
But really, everyone knows niggers are stupid and lazy. That nugget of knowledge transcends all other races and nationalities. It's kind of a universal truth.

Is she warming up her mouth for a blowie joey?

>the better question should be, why do libtards pretend that reality isn't real?

Because the smart, hard-working black is the minority of minorities. The liberal sees, meets, and interacts with him or her and this ingrains a stereotype that all of them are, and thus the liberal concludes the reason of the major-minorities lack of brains and gumption thereof to be entirely one of environment. It's by means of a (positive) stereotype that their conclusions turn up inaccurate.

It's not wrong.

is he the one posing for the picture? kek

Once again, Democrats project what they think

Also blacks in NY had an actual grievance back in the 70s, but instead all black culture stems from lazy gangsters in LA who riot

is that all?

It's true.

>Because the smart, hard-working black is the minority of minorities. The liberal sees, meets, and interacts with him or her and this ingrains a stereotype that all of them are, and thus the liberal concludes the reason of the major-minorities lack of brains and gumption thereof to be entirely one of environment. It's by means of a (positive) stereotype that their conclusions turn up inaccurate.

According to Democrats, the truth is racist.

Well the cannot figure out how to maintain a nation with a premade infrastructure or even manage basic food crops without our help.

They pretty much are.

Any stories pastabro?

He simply told me that frase and another couple of curious things:
First one that a lot of them cant digest pasta. I mean can you imagine someone who eat a plate of spaghetti and is sick after?We're not even talking about differente races here, you must be from another planet!

Secondo one that these "people" went here in Europe because they actually want to work but when they talk about "work" its a bit different from what we think. For example there was this nigerian guy that keeps talking about "wanna be a doctor (a physician)". Due to the fact the italian bureocracy is fucking slow after 10 months this guy was still waiting for response if he was accepted as a refugees or he have to go back and this friend of mine caught him still talking about want to be a doctor. So this dude ask the nigerian "sorry but if you want to be a doctor how is that in 10 months you didnt even learned a single fucking word in italian?To be a doctor you have to study a lot and books here in Italy are written in italian". Negro response: "but i dont want to study, i want to be a doctor". So go figure how we (europeans) will deal with these "people". We're even beyond the concept of integration here...these "people" are useless. Literally walking waste of oxygen.

>nignog
>playing chess with the white pieces

What did he mean by this

even more important

>still playing after your king is out of the game

multidimensional chessmaster pottery.

He's literally playing checkers with chess pieces

>>still playing after your king is out of the game
I didn't even notice that, fuck

This chessboard isn't oriented right. It should have a white square in the corner to the players right.