Tfw foreigners on Sup Forums call me a burger and think it's an insult

>tfw foreigners on Sup Forums call me a burger and think it's an insult

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/african-victims-racism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste-related_violence_in_India
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dalits-untouchable-rohith-vemula-caste-discrimination/1/587100.html
hrw.org/news/2007/02/13/india-hidden-apartheid-discrimination-against-dalits
hindustantimes.com/india-news/saharanpur-dalit-thakur-violence-5-things-about-up-s-caste-communal-cauldron/story-zdJ7tkAbmvbBQpdHb8fnHM.html
indiatimes.com/news/india/11-major-incidents-of-violence-against-dalits-which-show-how-badly-we-treat-them-258944.html
thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/Caste-system-in-India-existed-since-Harappan-times-says-archaeologist/article16084925.ece
aljazeera
archive.is/mUP76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Australian's "legendary banter" is reduced to talking about sandwiches

I thought I was the only one who felt pride when called that.

I know. Burgers are delicious.

Why can't you Crackers and Niggers get along already, I'm getting annoyed by the bitching from both of you.
Sincerely a Spic.

lots of girls call me burger, because i put my meat between their buns.

(((Globalists))) don't want anyone getting along. They're trying to dismantle every existing power structure and seize power for their own.

Its not meant to be.

I thought it was used to imply you're fat, no?

I'm seriously jealous of you americans and your burger culture. You guys have all of those burger chains and all I have is fucking McD and BK.

Damn OP your meat looks delicious

If you were actually a spic you would know that nobody gets along with blacks. Look at that fucking pic you replied to. They destroy everything.
(((civic nationalist))) aka multiculturalist detected.

this, its astounding how almost every other race (excluding abos) can look at niggers and say "Well it could be worse...."

Being called burger as an insult is like being called a cracker. Even though it's meant to be disrespectful it has no weight and is not taken seriously.
It bums me out that other counties still have not made a good insult for us yet.

how the fuck are you meant to eat that thing?

idk when they call us amerifat or amerilard it hurts, because I know there are actually fit Americans who don't want to be lumped in with us fatties

They don't really look like that outside of pictures, generally you just smash it as flat as you can and open your mouth and eat it one bite at a time

Here's the funny thing about insults-
It's down to the intention, (or downright carelessness) of the insulter, not the insulted.
However, I've observed Left and right wing people have different views of this.

I'm not fit but I'm skinny so when they call us fat it means nothing to me. If anything it's just annoying because it's the lowest hanging fruit.

>burger
I usually call you amerifatfucks

cheese as well?

as a white man, whenever anybody calls me any type of racially motivated slur for white people, I can't help but consider it kinda cute and childish. It's like dude, we INVENTED racism, you can't even play. All you can ever aspire to is a reasonable facsimile, at best. Your words will never carry the weight that mine do.

That was the best anti-Sharia law ad I've ever seen...

My name is Jorge, Is that spic enough for you, however I can't disagree with you. there has to be good blacks right?

>we INVENTED racism

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/african-victims-racism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste-related_violence_in_India

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dalits-untouchable-rohith-vemula-caste-discrimination/1/587100.html

hrw.org/news/2007/02/13/india-hidden-apartheid-discrimination-against-dalits

hindustantimes.com/india-news/saharanpur-dalit-thakur-violence-5-things-about-up-s-caste-communal-cauldron/story-zdJ7tkAbmvbBQpdHb8fnHM.html

indiatimes.com/news/india/11-major-incidents-of-violence-against-dalits-which-show-how-badly-we-treat-them-258944.html

Say that again ,leaf . We have been racist since Harrapan Civilisation.

>thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/Caste-system-in-India-existed-since-Harappan-times-says-archaeologist/article16084925.ece

Always archive or screenshot
>aljazeera com/indepth/features/2017/04/african-victims-racism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html
archive.is/mUP76

sloppy service, what the fuck

Thank You , archive bro .
I always forget to do that.

It's not really supposed to be. It's friendly banter. Like calling the Germans Krauts.

>tfw foreigners on Sup Forums call me a martsharter and think it's an insult
whats the matter, yuropoors? no FREEDOM to defaecate in the same place you buy your food?

yeh the guy gets TOO much into treating meat like a piece of meat

Me too, I love burgers, they're the most delicious food out there. Other countries are insulted when you call them what they eat so they think we are too.
>beaners
>frogs
>krauts

>fine_cuisine.webm
ftfy

>tfw someone once told me "i bet you eat cheeseburgers for breakfast"
>literally went out and got a cheeseburger for breakfast later that week
livin the dream.

Spic fag here, pic related. You must be new here. There is a reason Malcom X and Nazi's united at one point. Guess who they considered the (((true))) threat?

>nsult
Why do you think they think its an isult?

SHART

>went out
>not order
is America trapped in the past?

I'll give you that. It has now become more a term of endearment.
Faggot

>nsult
>isult

Wait until the vodka wears off before posting, serghei

He did the right things m8 .
Going out and burning some calories is better than sitting at home and ordering food.

>crossing the space between doorstep and car is burning calories
even been in the US?

No

Cali here, how does the rest of the nation feel about pineapple teriyaki burgers?

nobody that delivered burgers was open at 8 am

sounds worse than pineapple pizza

Who the hell would eat an Indian? I don't think even a nigger would stoop that low.

Still better that sitting on a couch.

Well, we call you burgers because you're easy to make, unhealthy and most of the times you have way too much meat on you.

Gave me a sensible chuckle , thaks kraut.

>definition of burger is having way too much meat on it

I think that anyone who puts pineapple on a burger should be shot. That sounds exactly like what some cali fucktard would do...

>1st glance see fries in burger and think about how legit that strategy is for eating burgers
>2nd glance

Burgers are fucking good. Not sure why anyone would take this as an insult.

>amerifatfucks
thats too much, makes you sound assblasted.

Not only is it nasty, what makes it worse is that it's a fucking kids meal.

>being this illiterate
>probably amerilard education
>sees flag
>mfw amerilard education

>some vegan "artist" puts mealworms on shit fastfood burger
>mfw I cook most of my burgers on a charcoal grill with hickory and apple wood.

Also, crepes suck.

More flavor

So I don't get something: chefs always say to never tamper with the meat when making the patty. They say to not add any garlic or spices, all you need is salt and pepper.

Now salt and pepper, compared to where I'm from, is a fucking meme and just as bad as pizza with pineapples. Why the fuck do you not season the patty? I get it if you're gonna add a special sauce or something, but most American burgers don't do that. To make things even more confusing, on one video I saw Gordon Ramsay sharing a season for burger meat, and then in another video he just adds salt and pepper.

What the fuck, man?

I love burger threads

Stop making this thread everyday.

If you have a lot of other flavors then you don't need much seasoning so, you go with salt and pepper. If you're doing a standard lettuce, tomato, cheese, burger then you add seasoning to make the meat stand out more. Also, if you're not getting top quality meat then going minimalist on the seasoning isn't doing you any favors.

It's fucking American BBQ mate, it's the manliest and most massive-tasting cuisine in the world. The presentation is perfect.

what?

nobody thinks its an insult though, except you apparently

/thread

It's a nickname. But with retards like you, it might become an insult, like "leaf", which is also a nickname, but it's worse than nigger.