Why they chose to become minority white? They were like western europe now in the 1960s...

Why they chose to become minority white? They were like western europe now in the 1960s, 90% white (And the 10% wasn't islamic unlike in western europe), and shit was working.

Now cities are 60% black and whites will go extinct pretty soon and the ship cannot be stopped because they have almost lost the democratic majority

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because our grandparents were fucking retarded.

Kek blame the people in the 60s who passed the immigration reform in 65 i think it was. I think the idea at the time was that it was supposed to make people more based on a merit system somehow :/ But was an utter failure as we now know but many problems one: Trying to repeal laws is hard enough in any system, and Two: Trying to make up a new immigration law in this day and age based upon white europeans would be considered racist. So there's so much bullshit that fights against us finn bro :*(

Natural selection. Whites have always been weak and were destined to die out

Didn't choose it, we were opposed to it. That's why Kennedy and Johnson had to say
>this will not permanently alter the demographic make up of our country
They walked us into it step by step, limiting the immigrants to certain areas so that, over the decades, the average white person never saw a foreigner for weeks.

THIS ANSWERS EVERYTHING ITS DONE NO MORE ARGUEMENTS

We're the guinea pig of the new multicultural agenda. Learn from our mistakes Europe. Never own African slaves then free them later and allow to live with you. Never invite brown mestizos into your country.

Lyin' Bastard Jew

whites will go extinct pretty soon? Holy shit, I didn't prepare for this. Illidan was right.

This is what is called fake news. Whites will go extinct. Oh noes, you're dying.

Was it the (((hippies)))?

How can a city be 60% black if blacks are only 13% of the population, I'll tell you who's actually becoming the majority and that would be Latinos and Most Latinos act like white people anyway.

T: 20 year old here. But back when i was in high school not to long ago. My history teacher went on a spew about how LBJ was one of the greatest presidents there could've been minus his massive drafts. But he propped him up on the position of his welfare and foodstamps act. Now i don't know about you but it feels like were more poor us a nation than we've ever been and that welfare has yet to fix any of that at least federal welfare :/

They act like niggers.

No they weren't, illegals were simply not counted into demographics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
>once an alien lawfully enters and resides in this country he becomes invested with the rights guaranteed by the Constitution to all people within our borders".

Little Bolshevik Jew

I don't even think so most were literally too stoned to care about immigration most were fixated on the Vietnam war or head hunting after lbj. Personally i think it was the higher ups of the lbj administration and possibly the kennedy admin to.

Confirmed never having been around Latinos.

most american whites are damaged goods who have no value because they are entitled and lazy.

they deserve to feel disconnected from society because whites simply stole all their accomplishments from more advanced civilizations.

what do we need democracy for?

The hippies were polezniye duraki. They were just tools to be used by the Frankfurt School academics that came here from Weimar Germany.

One of the more prominent ones that controlled the hippies, a literal member of the Communist Party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

There isnt a single country in europe that has more white people and only one country in europe that has as high a higher birth rate as whites in burgerland.

Yeah whites are being extinct. and world war 3 happened 46 times. And y2k was real. and obama was born in hawaii.

Maybe you hang out in bad parts of town because you live in a trailer.

So we can vote for Hillary Clinton.

>only trailer trash gring- i mean white boys hate based latinos xD

So when did you and your miserable family come here, Paco? You still frauding the government for free food?

LBJ created those systems to keep black people down so they would keep voting democrat, he was a huge racist.

lol I was born here John, My family roots are native to Texas, why don't you go back to your homeland?

We were forced into it, and we tried to oppose it, especially the Mexican invasion. I lived in a major midwestern city and never saw a mexican nor heard anyone speak spanish IRL until the mid to late 90s. And then suddenly entire neighborhoods and then huge parts of town were occupied, all under 10 years. By that time, it was too late, Too many people were/are either profiting off of them financially or politically, or both.
Plus they lied to us about the numbers of shitskins for years and years. It's only recently became clear just how completely fucked we really are. We don't even have the small towns or the rural areas to retreat to anymore. They're almost all gone or they're all mexicans and refugees and junkie zombies now.

To be fair, john is probably the gayest name a person could have.

It's worse than Ronald.

I live in North-CA. There's kids in my school who don't even speak a lick of English

That's how american machine works. They always need new blood because old is stagnating and becomes fat, lazy and stupid. They've been on European "blood transfusion" since the beginning.
Be that English, Irish, Italian, Russians or Latinos fleeing communism, etc.
Nobody can change that, not Trump not any other politician and especially not Americans themselves. Being American is not a nationality or ethnicity, there's no identity attached. Its a big getaway for everyone who is feeling oppressed by his government, nothing more and nothing less.

Your country (USA) is the theater of the first white race extinction (intellectual, values and demographic). Little white americans are acting like they are black people, all you poor culture is turning into shit day by day, wake the fuck up

>How can a city be 60% black if blacks are only 13% of the population
You can't be this retarded.
Detroit is 83% black btw.

That's what you saw on the view? Is that it? Where are you getting this shit from?

At leasr read some history before posting. Embarrassing.

>a single country 1/20th The size of the united states doesnt have as much people on it
Wow omg rly

But Seriously, Europe has more whites, higher birthrates, and lower shitskin population than USA

>60%
Are these (((statistics))) reliable?

Ethnic groups By race:
77.1% White
13.3% Black
2.6% Other/multiracial
5.6% Asian
1.2% Native
0.2% Pacific Islander

70.6% Christian
1.9% Jewish
0.9% Muslim
0.7% Buddhist
0.7% Hindu
1.8% Other faiths
22.8% Unaffiliated

False

America is 56% white, adolescents are 54% white

They do not have higher birth rates than we do. As for demographics, they're only a few decades behind us. In some countries it's now irreversible.

>60%
Are these (((statistics))) reliable? Now I understand why trump supporters are called nazis.

Ethnic groups By race:
77.1% White
13.3% Black
2.6% Other/multiracial
5.6% Asian
1.2% Native
0.2% Pacific Islander

70.6% Christian
1.9% Jewish
0.9% Muslim
0.7% Buddhist
0.7% Hindu
1.8% Other faiths
22.8% Unaffiliated

It doesnt even have category for hispanics.

>They do not have higher birth rates than we do.
Not shitskin birthrates that's true, but the fact is most white people are being born in Europe so that's false.

Also
>irreversible
It's easily reversible

Just stop gibs

What do you think rate means?

>backpeddling

Also
>ad hom

How am I backpeddling? We were already talking about rate you clown

This is from the 'to be sorted' image file.

Yeah we were talking about the birth rate of whites in two parts of the world, not what rate means in my own words.
>resorting to personal attacks because your argument was dismantled

I didn't chose this path for my country but I have chosen a new path for myself and it will lead to racial war.

Non white hispanic is 60%. Mexicans like to LARP as white people

>My family roots are native to the Texas border

FTFY anchor baby

Don't worry, we'll send you back to your family

We didn't choose this shit, (((they))) started it and have been continuously brainwashing or destroying anyone who would oppose them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

Got any more of those, user?

What the fuck am I reading? Your statement had to do with sheer number, not rate. It was only natural to point it out