Cucked before birth

Is this a new phenomenon? Will this kid rebel?

Is the future simply female?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/scientists-create-human-sperm-from-skin-cells
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
nature.com/articles/ncomms15112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desu it isnt, lots of women are conservative

Should I fear a wild WOMAN heart beating true? Does this challenge my masculinity?

Is there any chance this woman doesn't want to be roughly dominated during sex?

this needs the blacked logo

Whether or not he "rebels" will determine his worthiness to reproduce. Feminism and respecting women in general is not much more than a shit test mothers put their children through

Bait

>reproduce
ewww that's such a conservative, racist thing to do
my son won't care about this, he embraces diversity

At least she gets laid.

alright idc lol

truuuu

That's not really an accomplishment for a woman.
That's like saying "at least she knows how to breathe."

The future IS female. Queens like Marina Diamandis will rule the world. Get used to it.

Literally easier for women to get laid than to masturbate.

The future will be male after artificial wombs are built. Women will no longer be needed, and will be reduced to the status of weaker, dumber men.

>workwife
what the fuck is a workwife

is that the singer with the big tits?

>every time

Is there going to be an all female RWDS to take care of matters such as this?

Was that an euphemism for blowjobs?

literally the field I want to get in to

its the "cutesie" way of saying "a friend from work"

I've long passed the point where I care and these things shock me. I'm just so tired of it all. It's the type of tired that sleep won't fix.

oh fugg. I can't unsee it now.

You realize that it's much, much easier to make sperm from existing cells than BUILD A FUCKING WOMB, right?

sciencealert.com/scientists-create-human-sperm-from-skin-cells

Dumbshit.

#doomedinthewomb

I am unironically at a perpetually can't even level most the time.

It's sad that these people are making themselves known out in the public.

No one that matters will give them the time of day.

That still requires woman to go through pregnancy, so it really changes nothing in terms of requirements between men and woman.

Once an aritificial womb is created, woman are free to compete in all work as men, but without their protected status. As said, they will essentially be lesser men. This will be ESPECIALLY true if gender is truly forgotten with the whole 'gender politics' bulshit.

Essentially, woman are destined to fuck themselves over. There's a reason they generally arent allowed to vote.

Do it

>future is female
>females will literally be obsolete technology within a decade due to artificial wombs
lol

>ywn suck those sweet titties in a cold pool of natural spring water

Not sure how you didn't get a check for that.

But women are worthless, so an all female society would be unsustainable. Artificial wombs wins.

It still won't be that difficult to build a womb.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

This t b h famalam.

Let the women rule, I give it less then a decade before we have enough evidence of their incompetence to keep them down for good.

It will be Hillary Clinton on repeat for the rest of humanity.

Mark my words.

good way to make your kid hate you after puberty

>Let women rule
>Once Rome falls we will have plenty of evidence supporting us

Who is us?

Sounds like you can't even gbtr.

If she really believed the future was female, she would have aborted it. How hypocritical

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

she's literally a pedo.

>4 year old with "viva the vulva" sign.

and you wonder why you're all virgins

Then we'd all be brothers.
>Hello brother, how are the new brothers doing in the brother garden

Let them rule, let civisation collapse

This is the first time a man can live truly free

virginity is more of an insult for women than it is for men.

I support whores up until the point they want something from me.

Then its bite the curb bitch.

> it's the episode where people who travel think they're better than the locals again.

I fucking hate bay area transplants.

user, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
You don't have to like women to fuck them.
Even when mainstream men literally considered women lesser beings they still fucked them.

>He survived into the future for this...

I have this problem when I make sex with women.

I simply can't cum if they don't move, or if they don't reciprocate.

Women, quite literally, have to be whores to get pregnant.

OP's image is maximum damage control.

Currently leftism is very anti white and anti male
A girl who has been raised taught and assimilated into this ideology will usually date niggers as it triggers white men and shows her leftist stripes

nature.com/articles/ncomms15112

But where are the female billionaires?

Sorry sweetie, divorce Gibs don't count.

Did you finish cutting the sandwich ends off yet? Good. Make a new one.. I decided I want the edges toasted on it.

*blacks your path*

That kid will grow up to love Hitler so long as they don't chop his dick off.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

Look at those horse teeth. I'm screaming inside.

I bet this kid will intentionally miscarry himself so he won't have to put up with this cancer.

Even if they did chop his dick off, regenerative medicine might be able to grow him a new one.

Meh what can you do
The enemy is training and assimilating many of us the same way the ottomans assimlated many balkanites (albos bosniaks Muslim Bulgarians) to follow their enforced ideology
An ideology of white people come last

Forced smile.

She knows she's wrong.

>triggers white men
They want to see white men disgusted and sad they are degrading themselves? Quite the strange creatures.

Who are they trying to fool at this point?

They're trying to (((grab men by the balls.)))

I must have said it wrong.
Leftism today is like a religion, with constant propaganda, enforcement and teachings
She has been assimlated to think that fucking a black guy is a good thing. It's makes sense the same way women in Saudi Arabia beleive a goat fucker's Koran

do I smell butt hurt?

>wife's son

FTFY

>do I smell butt hurt?
No that's just the emu infestation outside.

ahhh interesting I think though women do prefer if men have a decent opinion of them before sex. It's a mark of character more so.

I also say that as a woman but I guess it dosen't really matter in the end.

fite me cunt

Holy shit dude.

I also say that as a woman

If you go back pre-2015/16 on the IG, it's just southern belle white girl travel/college friends/pics of food shit. No politics or feminism. Literally not a single minority in the pictures.

I guess around 2015 she moves to SF and the mind virus took over. Her IG is a sociologists dream desu.

>I think
>I also say that as a woman
I often ask dears how to hunt.

I think the reason women get along with (or believe that they will get along with) blacks is because they, generally speaking, are on about the same level of mental maturity; that of a child. Think about it, we all know that with women, its like speaking to children in adult's bodies, and the average IQ of blacks is about 10-15 units lower than the rest of the world.

>I think though women do prefer if men have a decent opinion of them before sex.
Before sex?
Not really, plus if a guy really wants to get in her pants he can just lie to her, I'm sure we've all had that run in with a hot woman who's dumb as a board and about as interesting.
That said, women do the same shit, plenty of ugly/beta/whatever guys have been used as a free meal by women, and I'm sure plenty of them show up as "Free Food/Ride" in their contacts.

Its easier to come over as more fun to woman when you have minimal abstract thinking capability and give little thought to the future.

HAHAHAHAHA

Nah, I don't think that's it, I think white women in particular just want to prove how not-racist they are by hanging around niggers, and niggers want easy pussy.

All you get is a 5 finger discount.

I keep my pimp hands strong, step out of line again, and it's to the curb with ya.

That nigga in the pic is dead tho.

You eat gingerbread, you get capped in the head.

They don't even think of it like that to them it is probably more of a "thrill" and a black eye is only the start to that ride.

depends what both parties are looking for I guess.

and yeah that happens both ways in wanting sex without the emotional attachment

m8888

>baby boy
>Elle

Believe it or not. I had chances to loose my virginity or not with roasties who threw themselves at me during highschool mainly. But i always ignored them. Because 1) i was a believer in marriage 2) i didn't have time anyway 3) i disregarded anyforms of degeneracy from an early age, because i had morals . Because i went to church from an early age. Me being a virgin isn't an insult. it shows i have discipline, am a man of my word and haven't fallen for jewery. And a man of god. lastly , lately i have viewed sex for what it is. it is not god because it is one of the main reasons society is fucked up and it is outdated. It is foolish to have children in such a primitive manner when i can geneitcally choose and selectivwelt breed my further genetic line to perfection. When you fuck tyrone. you have some low iq mongralised nigger child.

Generally speaking, when it comes to respect for women, less is more.
I'd argue that a lot of virgins have TOO much respect for women.
For every Elliot Rodgers there's a dozen m'lady fedora-tippers and awkward high school kids whose mom told them that women prefer nice guys before they turn 30.

What the fuck?

I'd rather pour acid into my urethra than fuck one of those specimens

What the fuck is it with the way they talk too?
>Painted the town with laughter, and hopefully our hearts too.
Do they think they're in a fucking Woody Allen movie?

You'll pay the toll..

Yes. Every woman, especially white ones thinks that they're starring in their own rom-com.

I blame Meg Ryan and "Sleepless in Seattle".

Women do have lower IQs then men but it's 4-5 points, not 10-15 iirc

Women are basically children.
> You treat them as equals, they shit all over you.
> You treat them as inferiors, They act normal

he black

4-5 points and 15-20% neuron density

This is getting ridiculous

ahaha that's fair :')