American will defend this

American will defend this

I know how much it sucks having to pay for your own crap, everyone else should take the burden off of you.

I shudder to think what penis reduction surgery costs in the US of A.

The US has the best healthcare in the world in terms of quality.
Virtually all of the world's health related research is a product of the US

America is a piece of shit country.

"Country" because the US is just a colony of the City of London Crown Empire.

Just fly to Spain and have it done there then?
If people don't pick an alternative that is so much cheaper there must be a good reason for it which is ignored in your picture.

Most of hospital expenses are due to hospital labor (and not much to those who build hospital equipment). And labor expense is increased by WHAT ELSE people can do for money (in their country).
You CANNOT COMPARE costs without acknowleding that American is THE BEST COUNTRY, with the BEST OPPORTUNITIES, and thus the HIGHEST COSTS OF LABOR.

Good luck running with the bulls when your hip replacement falls apart after 3 months.

It's even cheaper if you do the surgery yourself.

I'm still waiting for the liberals to leave this country. They've been promising to so for years.

Also
>live in a foreign country for two years without knowing the language
>live on 25k when you're most likely a retarded urbanite

Pretty much.
A hip replacement is not something I'd trust anyone but the best to do properly.
Even in Germany they have shittons of cases where they fuck it up and have to fix/replace it multiple times, until they eventually just say
>Well, fuck it, guess you'll spend the rest of your life in bed

Spain is also on economic life support from Germany because they spend too much money on gibs, and their economy is in the toilet.

spain healthcare is pretty based, we got the highest rate of organs donor, and also the doctors and hospitals are very well prepared.

This was due to the isolation due to francos era, that any international business aka private healthcare came to spain

Now we have greeat doctors we pay just 5% for the pills or meds, and almost everything is free (we pay it with our taxes) also spain got one of the highest age expectancy of the worl

(my grandmas birthday is 100 years old next week)

That doesn't mean that YOU have to pay 7k for a hip replacement in Spain. Here in Italy you indirectly pay ZERO for a hip replacement.

I assume that is the cost of the operation period. How much it costs. Then in Spain, public healthcare system is gonna pay for those 7k. And you have paid for it indirectly with your taxes every year.

I think the problem in the US is the Healthcare cartel. Costs are way higher, then wether you are gonna pay for it or the government, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Get a grip America IT'S 2017

This. The extra cost is worth it because you're getting the best.

>Spanish "healthcare"

I don't even want to imagine the horror

>Even in Germany they have shittons of cases where they fuck it up and have to fix/replace it multiple times, until they eventually just say
How do Germans not know how to do a procedure that has been performed 20,000,000 times in the last 10 years?
Pay a guy $2M / year, and you get 150 PERFECT hip replacments. It's as simple as that.

We had 8 years of conservatives threatening to secede. Glass houses and stones.

my family in the usa often travel back here for dental work for their kids.

Shill thread. This fucker posts the same shit every week. FUCK OFF DNC.

You could in theory subsidize other people's healthcare like we all do here in Europe, or you could ask for everyone to pay for his own healthcare.

Anyway in both cases it shouldn't be as expensive as it is in USA.

Because staff is underpaid, overworked and the consequences of fucking up are rather minimal because compensation for pain is pretty low.
If you even manage to win a case at all, which is unlikely, you'd only get a couple ten thousand out of it.

That Diego hip replacement is probably made out of fucking wood.

That's really sad.

>Implying

Well its for profit healthcare coupled with insurance coupled with strict FDA coupled with lack of single payer system

Of course there is a huge difference in price thanks to issues with regulations and american culture

>Because staff is underpaid
Tautologically false.

Might as well go to Bulgaria, then. I'm sure you can find their single hip replacement doctor who makes $10,000 in a good year and would be totally willing to give you a new hip.

Not everyone deserves healthcare. The poor deserve to die. Natural selection has deemed these people unable to care for themselves and should die.

or you could, ya know, have health insurance.

Doctor is supposed to be expensive

In my home, no one goes

*triggered*
Faggot, if you know nothing about the topic, just spare us your shit opinion. Spanish healthcare is between the best in the world and there is a reason (and not just a monetary one) that all the nordic countries come here to repair their broken hips and shit like that

According to Amazon, ten to fifteen dollars.

Except by the end of the 2 years you will still be waiting for your turn to get your hip replaced for the first time.

t. Spaniard living in the US

Spanish private healthcare is top notch. Spanish public healthcare is a fucking mess.

Yes it does mean you pay for it. They do not foot the entire bill of a surgery.

>literally fly to Spain

What they grow wings or something.
Fuck faggots that use the word literally like that

"Hurr durr they changed the meaning"

Get the fuck outta here faggot, fucking retard

Throwing all your money into (((insurance))) is such a better system!

i would say opposite, private spanish healthcare is related to minor issues, that are not expensive easy to fix and people got money, the big issues like surgery cancer etc are derivated to public healthcare becouse they dont want to spend money in "expensive shit" also american healthcare is good only if you have money, here is for everyone the same, also is very comun that other european countries came here "for medical tourism" and shit, if there is 3 things spaniards are proud of its our food, our culture and our healthcare system

HAHA WHY DON'T THEY MAKE IT COST LESS LIKE SO PEOPLE WOULD GET IT DONE IN THE USA AND NOT HAVE TO GO TO SPAIN I SWEAR THESE AMERICANS ARE SO STUPID

It's difficult when your only incentive to be healthy is financial.

Pretty much everyone in Europe believes their country has the best healthcare system. Just get insurance, take care of yourself and you will be fine. The problem with "free" healthcare, is the problem that arises every time people percieve something as "free". People will constantly take shit they dont really need, because its "free". Except its not, they have been paying for it their whole lives with 0 returns, and when something serious happens you have to wait for months in order to get surgery.

Is that honestly the cost in Spain or is that what they're charging people after the government pays for much of it?

Because in the US you typically try getting health insurance which covers the bulk of your medical costs.