If you're truly European, shouldn't you have a Latin name?

If you're truly European, shouldn't you have a Latin name?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964539/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

romans were cucks

Europe doesn't exist, you will die in agony and irrelevance.

Allah Hu Akbar.

I do it's overrated

Half of Roman Empire territory was non European

My name is Roman.

> "Truly European" = Roman Ancestry?
Its true, the romans were the one of the biggest, ancient empires on earth. But besides of it's law system, which is foundation for laws in the west, to associate it with modern Europe/EU is utterly retarded.
To think there is something like "United European Identity" is retarded too. Many nations in western europe do have a strong relation to their nationality and independence. They more likely to accept their neighbours than dont have anything to say in a Union Hive Mind like the EU.

My name is roman tho.
and ill bet your a burger, an aussie or asian, but no european.

Name should coincide with your heritage, I don't have Latin heritage

Both my first and last name are Anglo Saxon in origin

>Theoretically speaking
Romans were Jews and thus having a latin name is having a Jewish name

Yes, actually. How does one require a Latin name? Being/Becoming Catholic. Upon being Confirmed into the Church, you receive a Confirmation name, which is - quite usually - a Latin name.

Mine is Augustine.

Atheist and Protestants will hate this.

100% pure Germanic represent.

Fredericks report in.

I have a jewish name, what now Sup Forums?

Andres here
Literally Man
My gf is Irene
Literally Peace

Not before we butcher your women and children with drones. Your culture will die, your god cannot save you.

Don't like 90% of European names have Latin roots? In my country pretty much everyone can be found in the book of saints.

But I do! It's also a Papal name.

And his name is
Schwanzus longus

I bear it with pride

Well, given that Europe has been taken over by christianity wich was and is a jewish religion and latin is a pretty much dead language amongst the plebeians, most europeans do no have latin names.
So, no, i could not be considered a true yurobean.

Is George a Latin name? Because that was my confirmation name.

My name is [Greek] [Latin] [German]

The [Latin] middle name is also a surname further back.

Also im 100% Northwest European

im a germanic christian like my people have been for the last 1000 years. to renounce them is to renounce the last 1000 years of our ancestry. you are a traitor and destroyer of europe with your cuckish atheism.

I have a Greek name, I will change my name to a basque name and reform iberian moral authority, cultural sentiment and centrslization of interests.

First name is Germanic/Nordic. Middle name is Latinate. Last name is Norman British/Irish
>tfw no biblical kike names

I will reform the monotheism of Iberia to exclude all semitic influences and show the true faith.

The places of worship will be reinstituted to a new purpose of the new faith that reveals more truth.

I do. Both my first and last name are derived from Latin.

First name: Roman
Middle name: Biblical
Last name: Celtic

Ave

Andreu here, not catalanfag tho.
Feels nice to have this patrician name, doesn't it?

I have a Frisian name. Last name was changed somewhere in the 1600's. Used to be Frisian too. It's a Dutch Merchant/Land owner name now. And not the jew kind.

Do you guys still hate us?
We weren't too kind to you

my first and last name are both surnames, but they're both ye old englishy and very unusual names, does that make me some sort of ye old timey english villian?

like Biggus Dickus?

I am not, our wars, the European wars, made Europe strong. Fighting made us the greatest people on this planet. We're just being fuckd in the ass since WW2 and we need to break that.

A tiny country like mine can become a great empire, simply because Europeans are truly the one and only builders of worlds.

I have.

I have
My last name ends with ius

My last name is Germanic. My first name is Hebrew. I am mostly Greek. I am like a pseudo-Jew.

Kek beat me to it

>Last name ends with "ius"
>His name is Sven Faggotius
>Hahahahahaha rekt

+1.4.u

No you should have a germanic last name.

wife of bwayan, you say? i got one btw, flacidus minimus eucaliptus.

They left catholicism, not names.

Scottish rivers were not named by romans, and neither were my ancestors.

I bet your kids will be saying that after 1000 years of Islam cuckold.

Ashkenazi Jews are Italians, but Italians are not Jews. Stop being ridiculous.

I have a Gaelic name.

>romans
>white

>Finno-Ugaric
>white
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Krauts aren't latin. Nor do they speak a Latin based language
Op is a nigger

I am called Marco.

Ashkenazi Jews are Germanic. Read a book you illiterate nigger.

same here

same, a unisex one though

but i have a latin name

>my name is alexander
feels good man

>snowniggers appropriating Mediterranean heritage

Fuck off barbarians

Marius here.

>polish

Yeah, you sure know something about cucks

Read scientific journals thou lettered but undiscerning Gaul.
nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
>Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus. Furthermore, most of the remaining minor founders share a similar deep European ancestry. Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed, nor recruited in the Caucasus, as sometimes suggested, but assimilated within Europe.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964539/
>According to the autosomal polymorphisms the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin, and EEJ are closer to Italians in particular and to Europeans in general than to the other Jewish populations. The similarity of EEJ to Italians and Europeans is also supported by the X chromosomal haplogroups. In contrast according to the Y-chromosomal haplogroups EEJ are closest to the non-Jewish populations of the Eastern Mediterranean.

Daily reminder all Iberians are brothers and the brother tjat didnt fall the basques is now our tongue, all spaniards should learn basque.

You mean Greek name.

>shouldn't you have a Latin name?
Since Roman Empire collapsed Arabs and Niggers infested the gene pool of north mediterainian states. Muslim or Nigger names suites all non-pure-white south europeans good.

I have a Christian first name and a germanic last name

My first name is Latin. It's pretty common to have Latin names here in Norway actually.

You lost Inigo. Give it up. You speak English now.

I think you mean Σώμαιον name, Nick.

WTF Ρώμαιον. Fuck you keyboard.

Why do you have a Greek keyboard in America

My family name dates back to Northern Italy, 700AD
It's Latin, alright

Euskal Herreria.

Longobardi / Lombardi?

>first given name is some germanic/italian abomination
>second given name is hebrew
>first (maternal) last name is latin
>second (paternal) last name is germanic/Visigoth
JUST

>mfw modern Greek says ROMEEON

I do.

Greek first name and German last name

tfw not white or european, yet ave irish first name, and french last name..

I have two Latin names, one Hebrew name and one Irish name.

Et tu, Alex?

I have a celticized latinized hebrew name. Just multiculti my shit up senpai.

Correct
The Lombardi name goes all the way back to Germanic tribes who ruled even Milan for a couple generations

Genealogy was always big in my family, and my brother and I both have sons.

My name is Biggus Dickus.

>Irish
>White
They're not even human

under fucking rated
god bless you

I do.

Kek

not much of an achievement, half of your men are called alexandru

You're not the one to talk pasta man

Marcos here
Devoted to Mars (Ares)

this thread have so many we wuz europeans american larpers. probably all of them named juan or carlos

>Martin is a common given and family name in many languages. It comes from the Latin name Martinus, which is a late derived form of the name of the Roman god Mars, the protective godhead of the Latins, and therefore the god of war.

pretty rad

Mein is longcokivs maximvs

Nice! Keep that bloodline going!

Is Will a nice name?

Edwards originates from last Anglo-Saxon king of England so that's good enough for me.

t.Ahkmed

>the all your brothers and sisters have Celtic names, and you got a (((biblical))) name

>Shmuley Goldberg

ROMAN AS FUCK

Gaelic first name
Gaelicized biblical middle name
Anglicized Gaelic last name