Wikileaks dead man switch triggered 7/7/7

Can't wait to see what this file is

**1StarMvoYFN5g5cxUqMw7522U6QtFrhCP**

It was 156 transactions and judging by the Bitcoin address name it's going to be the highlight video "StarMovie"

Took 7 days to hit the Blockchain fully 7/1 to 7/7

blockchain.info/tx-index/264897502/201

OP_Return data is being blocked by Blockchain.info so I have to download a local copy of the Bitcoin ledger to see the data.

Lots of goodies coming out of this Bitcoin address Wikileaks is using. Created in 2009 genisis address

1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa
web.archive.org/web/20170717081052/https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/the-cias-secret-2009-data-breach-revealed-for-the-first-time?utm_term=.tnqz3ll0Z
blockchain.info/address/1WriteySQufKZ2pVuM1oMhPrTtTVFq35j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does this mean?

what does this mean

>Leaks from 2009
Literally making me sleepy op. Yawn.

It means big shit starts popping any minute now. any second

aight lemme know when it happens.

>sleepy
wake up and read the OP again

wow it's literally nothing, I'm sure a nice nap would make you stop posting useless threads.

lets all take a nice relaxing nap now. I mean it OP, it's way past your bed time and you need some restful relaxation.

Bump

Fuck this gay earth. Im going to sleep. Goodnight, sweeties.

I am tired, look at the time, take a nap or fall asleep, this is a waste of time.

Please translate this to normie

Does this mean Assange is dead?

OP, I hate to sound like a retarded but can you explain it for those of us only slightly more computer literate than your grandmother? Are these the insurance files and do you know if these keys work?

jesus you shill faggots work fast

Wikileaks is using a GENISIS address to fund these addresses

blockchain.info/address/1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

The StarMovCP address is just one of many that have been dumping on the Blockchain since 7/1/7 there is a lot going on

web.archive.org/web/20170717081052/https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/the-cias-secret-2009-data-breach-revealed-for-the-first-time?utm_term=.tnqz3ll0Z

I don't see anything on their twitter about this

A BIG FAT NOTHING BURGER ONCE AGAIN

Don't waste your time Anons, I'm sleepy anyway so I am going to bed. Did anyone watch game of thrones? Lets discuss that instead guys! Lol Pepe for the win!

>dead man switch

Will this be like last time where it is only assumed to be a dead man switch and is actually codes to use for later dates? Such as the file hashes from before?

wow really makes me lie and say I am sleepy so I can get (you)s

blockchain.info/address/1WriteySQufKZ2pVuM1oMhPrTtTVFq35j

Blockchain.info is censoring the output data from their servers

are you sure it's a deadmans switch

The next mother fucker who says SLEEPY is getting hanged on the nigger tree! FUCK OFF or pay attention, don't tell others what to do FAGGOTS.

So.... the jews did this?

PYEELS

This is DMS triggers bot most likely but it's not uploading keys to unlock insurance files already downloaded , ITS ATTACHING THE DATA directly to the Blockchain.

Insurance files are for the event this never worked or was being blocked by DDOS

No, just another Cohensidence

(checked)
You're going to have to translate this into non-techfag if you want anyone to care.

So they got partially shut down when they tried to pull their switch?

isn't this the same shit as the last time some one claimed LE DED MEN SWITCH?

Wow, this caught my eye and seems important. But I'm sure it's nothing, and if it is, we can read about it on the news tomorrow. It's late, let's go to sleep.

>1 post by this ID
Man I suddenly feel sleepy; we should all go to sleep

This

Op is a literal fagget who is running this interesting thread to the ground.

Here's how to get the original cablegate hidden message:

Go here: h ttps://blockchain.info/tx/691dd277dc0e90a462a3d652a1171686de49cf19067cd33c7df0392833fb986a

Then, just copy paste the entire part of the 'Output Scripts'

f = open('outscripts.txt','r')
from binascii import unhexlify

for ff in f.readlines():
chunks = ff.split(' ')
for c in chunks[1:-3]:
unhexlify(c.encode('utf8'))

This is the output:

"sSEXWikileaks Cablegate Backup

cablegate-201012041811.7z

Do
wnload the following transactions with Satoshi Nakamoto's downloa
d tool which
can be found in transaction 6c53cd987119ef797d5adccd
76241247988a0a5ef783572a9972e7371c5fb0cc

All this talk of sleep.. Oh man, but I really wanna to see what this is.
Where's candle jack when you need him huh?
Can some one tell me what all this me.........

le wikileeks muhjuleean is ded... heh yeah ok *yawn* im sleepy

.....Fuck.

All this thread has done is made me feel retarded. OP I think you might be better off posting this in Sup Forums or something.

Wow, that is pretty fucking ingenious. The only way to destroy the data is to fucking destroy all value and trust in bitcoin. And now that the elite themselves are heavily invested in it, it's basically a lose lose situation for them. Absolutely brilliant.

I have no idea what any of this means. Can someone explain why this is important?

Oh shit! That is ingenious; Thanks for quick rundown user

ENGLISH FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN! ENGLISH!

Are you saying it's data-dumping the raw bits into the blockchain? Like converting the bits to Hex values and slowly "transmitting" the file into the blockchain? Am I understanding this right?

NOTHING BURGER
O
T
H
I
N
G

B
U
R
G
E
R

It's a literallynothingburger. Go to bed, you're tired.

They are basically using the verification method (the blockchain) for BitCoin, as a way to share information. It cannot be regulated, changed, edited, modified, altered, or destroyed, without ALSO completely destroying the entire value of the BitCoin. Which the elite themselves have invested heavily in as a store of their wealth. Basically it's their secrets or their money. Choose one.

>posted from my iPhone

How about you learn something about the thing you use every day

You're like one of those people who don't know how to change a tire

Bump

That's pretty fucking smart. I'm gonna sit back and see what comes of this.

see
Wikileaks has apparently using Bitcoins as a hostage

I'm no expert, but yes, that's what I believe is happening. Basically an un-alterable 'hard copy' that cannot be edited without destroying all value stored in BitCoin, via destroying all trust in the blockchain.

so... the CIA is behind bit coin?

>FrhCP
What a shock.

thankyou Johnny Reb you are too kind :)

Maybe. Or maybe Assange is Satoshi Nakamoto. Or maybe the aliens that digitally infiltrated out internet under the name Satoshi Nakamoto are working with Assange himself, to save humanity.

I don't get it. They're using some sort of bitcoin exchange to dictate release?

Sounds like a scam, unless I am seriously misunderstanding something.

>Assange was Japanese this whole time
Guess we really are living in a Japanese anime

>Took 7 days to hit the Blockchain fully 7/1 to 7/7
I'm not entirely familiar with how BitCoin works. Does this mean that the file is, essentially completed uploaded, and people just need to find and reconstruct it? Also, if it's what everyone thinks it is, who's going to open whatever this produces and actually find out?

Wtf kind of speed can he load the data? It's not like he's gonna dump gigs of video in hex like this.

Bump

Please kys OP, WikiLeaks should be using zcash and monero donations only by now

For organizations like the US government it may be worth it to destroy the bitcoin currency to keep the secrets they have.

Learn about the blockchain. It's a way to verify transaction through consensus, without relying on a third party as an authority or book keeper. The alpha-numerics within these verfication codes is now ALSO being used to transmit information. So this information cannot be censored or stopped from ANYONE on the planet rebuilding it via the blockchain, without destroying the entire blockchain itself, and thus essentially setting the VALUE of all bitcoin to zero overnight. It's basically a hostage situation. Assange is spreading the truth, holding the powers that be's money hostage.

It's possible this "file" may produce whatever the keys are to the insurance files.

So how big is the data transfer and who can parse it?

A document, or you know what they say. A picture is worth a thousand words. All it takes is 1 photo of Bush, Kissinger, Clinton, Obama, Merkel around the corpse of a dead infant to accomplish complete annihilation of all establishment legitimacy.

I gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

Okay, so there's talk about having to destroy the blockchain to stop this etc. How would the government even go about destroying it?

Yeah that i buy, but there's gonna be some parsing that someone has to do.

is it bad that sleepy-posting makes me chuckle

That is the gamble. But they'd be striking themselves a massive blow to the crotch in the process, essentially weakening them in either outcome. Literal checkmate.

Is this why they're pumping the value of bitcoin trying to get the normies to buy in?

>holding the powers that be's money hostage.
how do you even know this?

here we go

CAN I GET A QUICK RUN DOWN

That's just it, it may be so decentralized and widespread at this point they may not be able to without literally destroying the internet itself. And even then Island servers and what not might be able to rebuild it.

We need help from sci and g.
Someone call then

I doubt it, but a possibility. It just seems to costly of a tactic for them, and I believe Assange is genuine, not a double agent.

Nazi bases on Antarctica, cure for cancer, cars that run on a single AA battery, faster then speed of light space ships, communication logs from the other dimensions, identity of wealthy lizard people and child sacrifice cults. Recipe for eternal life serum.

Can't wait.

>mfw

If you've ever played poker, chess, or any strategy card game, you know a good play when you see one. That, and I understand the concept behind why BitCoin has value at all. Really not that complicated.

I hope he unlocks the John Kerry file.

Fuck that guy

there is nothing going on here, i think you guys should get some sleep its been a long day.

Ok now what? What are we waiting for?

Oh shit its the fuzz

Why help the jews man? Why... it's not even funny. Go get your kek's from something that isn't potentially reality shifting.

No it always makes me chuckle too.

Also remeber when Snowden tweeted "it's time" along with a hash?

Posting some info on how to get bitcoin addresses from hashes.

Example, Snowden's tweeted hash:

ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0

To get two addresses out of it, you do (in Python):

from pybitcoin import BitcoinPrivateKey
pk = BitcoinPrivateKey('ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0', compressed=True)

pk = BitcoinPrivateKey('ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0')
pk.public_key().address()

And you get: 1EnDZkT8Thep9sfbAy5gwg23EHhZw7tYwg

Looks like is says Ends the SFBay
Then you can find the address here: h ttps://blockchain.info/address/1EnDZkT8Thep9sfbAy5gwg23EHhZw7tYwg

The second address comes by using the compressed option:

pk = BitcoinPrivateKey('ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0', compressed=True)
pk.public_key().address()

1L3Zqv68zsXxNs53r25dKcUgjDe1119Rhj

Which is: h ttps://blockchain.info/address/1L3Zqv68zsXxNs53r25dKcUgjDe1119Rhj

The same can be done with all the Wikileaks hashes.

Working now on trying to download transaction information and get messages out.

fuck me that really got me laughing

I've only been commenting on the concept of transferring data via the blockchain, which is an old idea. I have no conception of what this is. But if it IS something from Assange it is either a test run to see the reliability of this message, or its so important that this is the only method he trusts to get it out with the lowest probability it will be censored/snuffed.

You can attach information to the bitcoin blockchain, like little messages.

The bitcoin blockchain is cryptographically secured and created by GPU processing power. Your messages basically get recorded into the blockchain by someone processing your bitcoin transactions or whatever.

It is impossible to remove these messages without destroying the blockchain. e.g. to silence wikileaks you would need to destroy bitcoin wholly and entirely.

Wikileaks buries information in the blockchain, then they can release at a later date the cryptographic keys for the messages. Or possibly it's all plain out in the open, not entirely sure. Maybe both.

Bitcoin addresses from Kerry hash:
1D7f2VtZz7HHmdhpgn82nDhfu1b3PN5TaU
1KWsRE9FjFTZgBzKyjv6UQQGwKACbQgR9e

Ecuador:
1JZL5DtxtsPk5MuAhQgsDd5ZYGaKVbiRta
16YJC3wJtAUjYWsCRXgYed9iyfL8AqqXpB

UKFCO:
1Pf71gkiDPZNaS1DrnexsA33t394A2JBmf
1HsJsAsDT3yJLBHJFBioTLQDGWi5DJvbdm

Used same procedure as with the Snowden hash tweet

Thanks I write it down somewhere, please stay us informed.

Is snowden edad?

That was pretty straightforward though.

>cablegate-201012041811.7z
>Is available in bitcoin transaction 6c53cd987119ef797d5adccd76241247988a0a5ef783572a9972e7371c5fb0cc
>Use satoshi's download tool to get it

What part of it is still a mystery to you?

You, and everyone who talks like this will awake for a brief second in mortal panic, with a plastic bag over your head, and two tubes running from a pair of "Balloon Time" helium tanks taped to your neck, a high pitched scream will be the last thing you hear.

Retard. There is hardly any money in btc on the scale you're talking. Its literally a shitty neckbeard ponzi bait.

How many computers have a copy of the blockchain?

It's gotta be hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

There's no fucking way that's getting wiped.