When did you grow out of Chrstianity? 14 for me

When did you grow out of Chrstianity? 14 for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=36NqK0kfcvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When did you grow out of atheism? 18 for me.

Daily reminder that atheism is the ultimate blind faith in bullshit.

lol that picture

fpbp

so probably around 28 you will come back crawling

>worships a dead rabbi
>claims to be pro-Western

17 for me. Left it during high school, and converted to non-denominational Christianity.

You're still a Christfag, Christfag.

16 I think.

Then I was an atheist for a couple years.

By 19 I was agnostic, and recognize the value that religion can have. I'm just not spiritual.

Christianity is a globalist disease.

I grew out of any religion when I was 5 and my pastor raped me.

Took me till 23. Wouldn't say I'm religious but I definitely understand the importance of if and the bleak future that would follow without it.

17 or 18. I grew back into it at 29 when I realized that every type of degenerate in society from SJW's to feminists to marxists to libcucks to antifa are atheist. Believing in imaginary sky wizards is the lesser evil.

Grade 3

>imaginary sky wizards

You're still an atheist. You are LARPing as a Christfag because people you don't like LARP as Marxists.

You're basically a massive fucking faggot cuck.

You dont grow out of christ, fucking faggot.

I grew out of being Baptist/Methodist at an early age. Roughly 9-11. I became Catholic around 21-22. I, and my family, treat it as a different religion entirely.

I'm not an atheist, user. I just don't believe in the idea of a personal God. With that said I promote Christian values and Christianity for the sole purpose of its utility within western civilization.

>I just don't believe in the idea of a personal God.

That's atheism. Deism is not theism.

>I'm gonna LARP as a Christfag because of ethics in video game journalism.

Imagine being this gay.

Since i was a kid I never liked religion and avoided church like turks avoid integration in this country.

Pic for you.

Deism is a form of theism.

>Le 14 ans old
>obviously not trying to be an edgey faggot teenager
>like, ugh, obviously
>ya know?
Goes in all fields.

Given your country this is the normal cultural view to be raised in there.

Grew out of it at 16

Deism is not a form of theism. I'm not going to try to explain why, because you are an American and therefore too stupid to understand why.

So you support the fact that the west only prospered when it adopted a semetic religion, semetic culture, and semetic ideals?

>That's atheism. Deism is not theism.

noun
1. belief in the existence of a God on the evidence of reason and nature only, with rejection of supernatural revelation (distinguished from theism).
>belief in the existence of a God
>belief in ... God

>I'm gonna LARP as a Christfag because of ethics in video game journalism.
The fuck are you on about? I haven't played video games since the Wii was new.

>christcucks actually believe this

Raised without it. Parents were not religious and did not teach me, but did not badmouth religion. By the time my period started talking about religion to me, it just sounded so silly, like adventure book

Except that I'm a 28 year old american that has lived his childhood in italy and has been living for 15 years in germany.

Equating Jesus with your muh Jews conspiracy just makes you look like a low IQ idiot.

Okay. Well at least you know better now. Glad I could assist.

You've been missing out. There've been a lot of good games since then.

see
WELL nevermind then.

14 too

I grew out of it at a young age, but now I'm getting back in touch with it.

If you actually knew anything about Christianity instead of being a larper you'd know you've become a slave to globalism and jews.
You basically have to give up your racial identity and love all Christians equally (hello spics and niggers) over non Christian whites.
And according to the Bible, Jesus will only return when the temple of Jerusalem is rebuilt by the Israelites and their homeland is returned to them.
You know why western countries are such cucks for Israel? Christianity.
But enjoy larping while your white ancestors who fought against this cancerous semetic religion roll in their graves.

Butthurt crosscucks stay mad and stop hiding behind your templar flags.

Your brain starts to shrink after 25 so that's understandable.

Were you Catholic too? Papists are all over hell.

Creatio ex nihilo is a Christian doctrine, not an atheist one.

>If you actually knew anything about Christianity instead of being a larper
I was raised in a highly religious home.

>You basically have to give up your racial identity and love all Christians equally (hello spics and niggers) over non Christian whites.
Actually Christianity teaches you to love everyone equally, irrespective of race or religion. That's pretty fucking basic stuff.

If Christianity was part of your Jew conspiracy then we would be seeing Jews promoting Christianity left and right instead of fighting it and trying to destroy Christian values. You're probably a kike yourself.

I'm not even 20 yet, kike

r/atheism please go
We had dealt with the arrogant and ignorant atheists on Sup Forums between 2013 and 2015. Just because you came with the election doesn't give you justification to act like a dumbass.

Realised the importance of faith, but am still searching. Went to a catholic school so I'm highly interested there though.

>I was raised in a highly religious home.
doubts.jpg
>Actually Christianity teaches you to love everyone equally, irrespective of race or religion. That's pretty fucking basic stuff.
And yet that's the exact opposite of right wing ideology.
>If Christianity was part of your Jew conspiracy then we would be seeing Jews promoting Christianity left and right instead of fighting it and trying to destroy Christian values.
>Jews fighting and destroying Christianity
Oh im laffin.
And since you didn't refute anything I actually said I assume you know what I said is true.
>You're probably a kike yourself
Ahh yes, the classic "everyone I don't agree with is a Jew" tactic.
And didn't you just say Christianity teaches you to love everyone equally, irrespective of race or religion? Why the hate for Jews then cuckboy?

The Jews are a forsaken people since they corraborated in killing the Lord. For the last 2000 years they have mocked Him. Even the muslims show reverence toward Christ.

>Were you Catholic too
yeah

>And yet that's the exact opposite of right wing ideology.
I don't see how. My beliefs don't require me to hate others. I just prioritize the well-being of my own people. You can love a tiger without letting it into your home and trying to keep it as a pet.

>Oh im laffin.
Oh so your claim is that Jews promote Christianity and Christian values? I'm just going to stop responding to your obvious bat.

>bat
*bait

>And yet that's the exact opposite of right wing ideology.

"Right wing ideology" doesn't reject human rights and human dignity. It only knows that they are best within their group and so promote that for themselves and others.

I can see a big flaw with that user's argument. He states in reference to Yeshua being a kike:

>It's worshiping God. Who happened to take the form of a man...

But Jews aren't human and thus can't be men. They're parasites.

Well without getting into an argument about how ridiculous the claim of their species is, that isn't a fault in argument as much as it is a semantic issue.

>Autism: The Post

It was a joke user. But seriously Jews are parasitic in nature.

It's 5am here. I'm struggling to keep awake, honestly.
And when in reference to Jews do you mean biologically or by ethnicity?

>if you dont worship elohim snd yeshus have semites as holy prophets have semitic book as holy truth and wordhip a Jee you mudt be a Godless Atheist or a psgan
I sm monotheist but not of the Semite worshippping profession, Whites are to educated and informed to misguidedly be fooled by kikestruans to think christianity is white.

White men fought kikestrisns who were litersl rabis and banned them from Europe to spread their poison, 1000 years of kikestrianity too many.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=36NqK0kfcvg

I was an atheist until I was around 7 or 8 years old, until then I kept thinking religion was just people hoping for something because they were afraid of the inevitable nothingness

Then I decided to pray for god to grant me things. And things started happening. I kept having my prayers answered even tho they were silly kid stuff. After a while I realized I couldnt get everything I wanted but if I wanted something strong enogh and long enough it was like reality warped itself due to autism and gave me what I wanted

Unfortunately I was a dumb kid and asked for the wrong things. But ever since I was around 15 I can say unequivocally that I I was living the life I had asked God. I just didnt knew back then how this whole asking thing wanted. Maybe I should have asked God for my dad to come live back home, instead I asked for easy life, videogames and friends to play them with.

God granted me that, but I still suffered, I didnt knew what I needed, so I kept seeking things to fill this void, and they kept appearing.

At some point I realized that I was living exacly the life I had asked for. And it sucked. So I refined my thinking, now much more mature and aware of the dangers of being a neet pothead. So I created a new vision for my life, and slowly but surely my life is warping into that.

Over my existence I have been induced to see God in a certain way, but I think its inevitable, after sufficient knowledge of the human mind to see religion as a human construct that limits us in their ideological thinking on our pursuit of God.

I feel there is a touch of love in divinity. A touch of grace. But there is no way things should be. There is no one bearded man in heaven, who knows the meaning of life. The one truth I believe is that it is our purpose, and our destiny to give purpose to creation.

We, humans, are the masters of our own destiny. But we need to understand how the universe works, and how to tap into the divine, to truly unlock our full potential!

I was an agnostic theist until I became 18 this year.

And yet Jesus said to love the Jews, and real Christians love Jews and have undying support for Israel because they believe that Jesus will return by the Israelites reclaiming their land and rebuilding the temple.
>I just prioritize the well-being of my own people
According to Christianity, that's all Christians, not whites. So open your borders to the spics and niggers like Jesus commanded you too :^)
>Oh so your claim is that Jews promote Christianity and Christian values? I'm just going to stop responding to your obvious bat.
Yup. Funny I know more about Christianity than you do. Oh wait you're a larper who doesn't know shit about Christianity. No surprise.
>It only knows that they are best within their group
And according to Christianity that group is Christians, not whites.
So again, you must love those Christian spics and niggers. Time to open the border for your christian brothers xD

The reason the Church banned the kike book 9f the Bible is because the people would realize what this fsith is about, giving divinity authority snd power to kiked.

No proud white man would worship a semite.

>visit rekt thread
>realize D-g either doesn't exist or has abandoned us long time ago
>everything_went_nihilistic-er_than_expected.jpg

>equating God with Kikestrisnity
>if you dont believe in Kikes suthority you must not velieve in God

>And according to Christianity that group is Christians, not whites.

Christianity makes no reservations about groups within humanity. It speaks of humanity as a whole, not in regard to race one way or another besides being against racism. But that should be obvious as racism refers to prejudice in regards to race, which is separate from what we are talking about.

Any issues?

I mean economically; they never create tangible things, everything they create is ephemeral. Sociologically; even all their intellectual works are derivative. Culturally; They took the worst aspects of their derivative Canaanitic religion and mixed it with Babylonian mysticism. Historically; they never tell the truth and add God to stories post factum. Won a battle? (((God))) did it. We lost a battle? All part of (((God's))) plan for the chosen people. This makes them the world's worst historians. Linguistically; well this is obvious. No Jewish culture has ever produced an authentic language after their "separation" (see: forced conversion or killing) from their Canaanite brothers.

There's just too much to cover but these are some bullet points.

>tfw raised by a catholic priest dad(still a believer) and an ex-commie history teacher mom
>raised on the moral values of christianity from a secular point of view and with historic and cultural comparison, contrast and debate
>politics also discussed never imposed
Feels good not to be a political white board that falls for a meme ideology by 14, unable to comprehend the way the world works

Solid.

But wait
>priest dad
Eastern Catholic or did he just get ordained late?

This. Organised religion is for brainlets, literally a cancer. Spirituality is okay. Agnosticism is the only logical point of view.

Straight up mainstream Reddit bullshit.
Can't even figure out what mythology is.

No, fuck off faggot, organized religion is good, kike worshipping is bad.

I hate this meme that if you oppose the triple demites of kikestrianity, islam, and judaism you must be an atheist, or tree worshipping pagan, I am a monotheist but my God is not one that spoke to Jews.

Oh it’s another one of these threads.

>1966 ordained as a Roman catholic priest
>He still preached and held mass until the late 80s
>met my mother at a high school while teaching religion
>Didn't want to leave the church, so he made a deal with the archbishop in order not to resign to his faith but be able to marry
>got married in 1990, I was born in 93

Who's your God, out of curiosity? Please don't say Kek.

Very nice.

>"M’lady of course I reject the religion of Christianity. I’m an intellectual freethinker free from Jewish influence."

18. Sister invited me to a rave and offered me ecstasy, dunno why but it took less than a second for me to mull it over and say yes. Also drank rum while i was driving us all down there and one of her friends held a bong up for me and lit it so i didnt have to take my hands off the wheel.

Still love jesus n all, but meh

>tips cross
>throws holy water

I grew "out of" Christianity with 12, but I grew "back in" with 25.

God.
The obe true God that created my people and gave us our purpose to exist live snd thus expand to do what is good for the race he has created.

I was raised Catholic but turned apatheist at 13.
I can't prove or disprove a deity, but I also can't care less.

An image for you to save.

where people discuss why they don't suck the flaccid cock of a dead kike on a stick?
sorry for not being retarded

Pic related: you.

The one true God would never speak to semites.

>preaches against our lord and saviour
>looses both wars
Top fucking Kek, christ is with us, accept it or perish.

>Ludendorf raving about how "international" christianity is.

kek maybe if the rulers during WW1 were a bit more international the war wouldnt have happened.

Im not even christian but praising the generation of leaders who grinded the continent into the ground for their brand of nationalism is retarded.

And yes, they had a choice the escalation could have been stopped at any stage in 1914 but the morons were pushing for it. That serb assasin was just a pretext, incidents like that happened all the time in Europe. We were throwing bombs at Tsars throughout the XIX century.

+1
If you are white and worship semitic prophetdms and semitic God you are a slave and traitor to truth, your race.

This. I find it funny how retards quote Hitler or Himmler in defense of pagansim/atheism, but they lost the war and drove Germany to the brink of extinction.

6'4" blonde aryan with a full time job and nine healthy children here, nice try though shekelstein

>Ludendorf raving about how "international" christianity is.

You missed the best part.
>first sentence say it's Jewish
>second sentence say its international

It's ridiculous. I'm out.

>"M’lady i’m not an ignoramus. I don’t believe in anything without evidence like those religious buffoons. I believe that God doesn’t exist like a true gentleman and a scholar."

>looses both wars
It's the west the one who lost the war. If christ is with us why is your country a caliphate now? Seems that Alah is with them.

>"M’lady Jesus was an ethnic Jew."

so what, antisemitism was normal then. It was about as insightful as calling yourself an atheist in modern Sweden. And I didnt miss it, I was laughing precisely at the "international" bit given the context as I wrote.

15 for me.

Disobey Christ, lose your life
>the west means Germanic domination
Nope, we, like the romans will always do what is necessary to hurt Germany, the more Germany suffers the more the west should prevail

thanks chr*stians, your generosity is a sight to behold.

>Plays Skyrim once
>"M’lady I for one am a Neo-pagan like my glorious viking ancestors."

Doesn't even make much sense unless he converted to the religion of Tamriel or something

Keep telling yourself that. Don't cry when Ahmed rapes your daughter when she comes back home from school.

chrostians are only part of the problem. The other one is secular liberals.