How accurate is my graph Sup Forums?

I did this purely based on generalisations and did not research anything about the states. My main contenders for green are overall wealth of state, social order (crime, homelessness) and percentage of whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doUn0WY33YU
youtube.com/watch?v=NRBitPCVc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=0yY9c4H_c44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2000 hours in ms paint guys

Kinda America is a patch work of good and bad that is on a state by sate county by county basics

You are literally not American. You come from a country that is best known for being absent from world maps. We couldn't give a fuck about your opinion.

no bully

Colorado should be red, there are an insane amount of spics and leftist hippie degenerates here

:'(
Even states I thought were "tame" like Michigan and Illinois have the hell holes of Detroit and Chicago. Apparently the nigger inner city problem is apparent in every major city. I was tempted to leave New York off there if it wasn't so poor and rich simultaneously

Fuck off faggot.

Pssh maybe in your county faggot, mine is 98 percent white with like 2 families of native americans.

lova ya too, kiwi

I was tempted to place Washington and Oregon in red because they literally invented hippies and hipsters but those are quite well to do states. Colarado seems like a mixture of well to do, lefty, drugs and niggers/spics

Texas should be red.

D.C.s red af

Yeah thats the just it many sates that you might think Conservative or liberal have a bunch of different enclaves like Eastern Cali is fairly nice or WA with out Seattle, all this makes a potential break up of the U.S a very messy thing.

but it's really rich. Is the 70% white thing a meme there?

>texas is green
>north carolina is red
>west virginia is green

you did a bad job

texas is spic land saddly

You live in the mountains or what? Everywhere east of the foothills is wetback central

I'm from WA originally and the "well to do" areas are strictly relegated to the Puget Sound area, everywhere else in the state is super impoverished and shitty. The peninsula where I grew up is nice but that's about it, not sure about Oregon

>but it's really rich
So is California, how much money a state has is not really relevant to how nice it is desu.
Actually its probably the opposite.

>live in California
>this girl (on the left) just super-liked me
Maybe there is a life for me here after all, Sup Forums

>california
>has one of the highest salares for tech
>white trash
??

What are you smoking all the shit holes like Seattle, Tacoma etc are near the sound.

Why is Hawaii green? This state has more asians than white people and it´s democratic party base

add washington state to the red and switch nevada.

Yeah, and those are the rich areas. They're infested with chinks, injuns, hippie faggots, and niggers, but they still produce a lot of capital

Ignoring the fact that its a fucking meme state at this point California belongs to mexico.

TX is all spics

Oh I see. injuns are ok though gotta love the firework merchants.

Texas is full of illegal spics, trailer park trash, and is rampant with niggers in the big cities. I say it should be red t b h

full red

wew!

It's not infested with niggers and poor?

bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRAP

I didn't interact with many of them when I lived there, but to hear the leafs talk, the injuns are basically the niggers of the whiter parts of North America

bruh hit it and DON'T quit it
I'm gonna meet up with this germanic aryan qt soon and hope I don't fuck it up

Arizona and Alaska should be green. They have some of the best gun laws in the country. Also, Oregon and Washington are degenerate central, definitely red.

r8

Missouri shouldn't be red. St Louis is like a containment zone

Same thing

wtf? I hate australia now. You're probably just mad because we shot that aussie woman who came here to stir shit up.

>Hawaii green
>Alaska red
trash.jpg

I'm Alaska and I'm insulted

New York state is white and conservative outside of NYC and the capital area. Otherwise spot on.

thats better,only NYC has a negro problem,the rest of it isnt tainted by niggerdom

lol @ kentucky being shit, keep thinking that and maybe you liberal faggots will stay away. Nevermind the fact that our fucking horses live in better housing and eat better than 95% of straya.

It's more like this... The blue represents absolute horseshit

Chicago is a hell-hole full of niggers. I hate that fucking city.

why is part of it red? do the snow gooks count?

Most of the red is the no go zone full of snow gooks

we've got like 15 to 30 million illegals to get rid of, OP

Colorado is literally full of hippies, its disgusting. Beautiful scenery if you ignore the hippies.

50%

I wonder if someone has the patience to go through each county with red for bad and green for good. I don't think just using the electoral map is good for judging a county though, there are definitely some white trash red counties and alright blue counties, like in parts of New England.

for the most part right. Texas should be red because of spics. Vermont, Oregon, and Washington should be red because of leftists.

i dont know, but washington state is low-key the most disgusting area in the united states. by far. the people there are way more unkempt and dirty than everyone else. its full of hipsters, losers, weedmen, tranny activists, radical shitbags, violent nigs, and more mulattoes than the rest of america combined. that yellowstone super-volcano eruption cant happen soon enough

so, ya. you forgot the critical state. here's a taste -

youtube.com/watch?v=doUn0WY33YU

The Olympic peninsula is mostly small towns with hardworking white people, don't put it in the same bracket as shitty-ass Seattle of eastern WA methtown

The whole country is red.

or*, not of, fuck I drank too much

You made PA USA, you win god sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRBitPCVc_c

>those comments

There is hope for America.

Isn't Philly a total craphole?

>no spics in texas
idk what youre talking about OP

>Texas
>Hawaii
>Colorado

Wew looks like you don't know memes at all

youtube.com/watch?v=0yY9c4H_c44

slimy fucking leftists at it again

>t. assmad california fanook

iim skeptical but ill take your word for it m8

I grew up there bruv, pretty much everyone there was white. Granted I moved 15 years ago, dunno how many chinks have moved there since, but it was a decent town of honest whites when I lived there

Texas should be red by some of those categories. 40% Mexicans and 10% blacks.

kentucky is a mostly rural red state and we are 90.1 % white . our sub-humans are concentrated in certain areas in our largest cities and practically non-existent in in the rest of state.

The zinger burger's quite good

Texas should be red and Hawaii too.

>red onions