Not even Sup Forums is safe from the Jew OverLord...

not even Sup Forums is safe from the Jew OverLord, most of the guys calling themselfes whites are jews trying to make us hate eachother

Other urls found in this thread:

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as i can say kike, nigger, and faggot this place is safe enough for me.

Thats how they control you, with worthless low privileges OPEN YOUR EYES GOYIM

Never fall for the jew tricks.

I still hate you all anyways.

Roaches pretending to be white. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Whats next? "Niggers a white"?

We don't need to 'try' getting goyim to hate each other.

I'm a french white jew from german & polish roots so I might be more white than any of you but I don't give a single fuck about how you guys look like unless you're arabs.
I hate sandniggers, is it a crime especially on Sup Forums ?

Exactly, but they are easy to trigger. Just repeat these magic words:

>the holocaust is a lie
>the holocaust was faked by Stalin

This triggers the jew into either retreat or trying to defend the holocaust or smear tactics. They are very predictable.

You are not white, you are a jew and as long as you remain in Israel and don't try to fuck with our societies I don't care about you.

top kek

are any of the "white" jews actually descended from the same lot as in the old testament? or are you just some later converts?

Fcuk off islamophobe!

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
My family got converted centuries ago that's why I can say I'm white

I have no idea.
>Ashkenazi
>both parents white
>both sets of grandparents white
>both sets of great grandparents white
As far as I know my family goes back to Poland, Germany, and Russia since at least the 18th century.
In terms of conversion I don't know why anyone would want to become a Jew in Europe at any point in history especially pre 20th century.

that's interesting, so the jews among you who are running the western world are all just european anyway.

yes and we aren't part of their master plan unfortunately

How does it feel that your overlords think you're monolithic scum?

The Jewish tricks are so obvious on this board lately. I'm sick of it.

Again I have no clue why every single person in my synagogue is white unless they're Israeli or a convert.
The only scenarios I can imagine are that the white phenotype just ended up getting passed down while the brown-skinned ones didn't procreate.
Or all the immediate Jewish immigrants hooked up with white women, and the dark skin was bred out over centuries.
The second theory seems more sensible until you consider that the Jews were historically very insular, only taking European names by royal edict.
Regardless of how it happened I'm glad my skin is white. At least then no one will know I'm Jewish unless I tell them.

>Or all the immediate Jewish immigrants hooked up with white women
it should be the other way round, you get your shiksas after successful and intelligent white men to bring fresh blood into your tribe. a kid born to a white mother doesn't count though.

probably brown skinned jews who looked obviously jewish were more likely to get pogromed as well.
>At least then no one will know I'm Jewish unless I tell them.
as you say here

Jews are not white. Jews are not even humans.
You should be shadelamp, soap or table.
Parasites should be killed. One day we will turn 6 millions of zionist to ash.

You got all kiked up for your ancestor's professional development. Literally jewed from the 18th century.

here's your (You)