Payed Vacation

How much vacation days do you get in your country?
Here's mine.
Also ITT: things that trigger Amerilards.

damn, i work for a bunch of kikes and even i have more vacation days than you
hahahaha get kike'd, kike

sure but your taxes pay mine ;)

reee

>tfw teacher
>12 weeks off a year

>be day trader
>any day off I want
>300k starting

How's being a teacher in there? If you worked here you wouldn't find it that nice.
My History teacher was from the Netherlands and he was the nicest and softest guy I've evern seen.

>go all in on tsla
>bubble bursts
>-300k a month
>become homeless

but hey, I still have my vacation days

20 days. 26 after working for 2 years.

Here standard is 5 weeks, 6 weeks for old people.

Still a shit job that noone respects. Attracts people that choose it for having a quarter of the year off.

>300k starting

elaborate on this. Don't you make your money from commission?

Four weeks.

>14 days the first year and an extra day per year

Jesus Christ what horseshit.

>payed

my organization starts you off with 24 paid PTO (paid time off) days, but they also lump together vacation, sick, personal and holiday. So minus 8 for major holidays (Christmas, Independence Day, etc), and that's 16 sick and vacation. Most employers will start you off around 10 vacation and 3 sick, so that's pretty good. we can accumulate up to 60 days PTO, so I know people who take month-long paid vacations all the time.

10 weeks NHS worker..

It's pretty comfy, it gets hard to hide your powerlevel at times, but so far so good.
But yeah, education is heavily feminized here, so i do my part to counteract their beta-programming.

As a pilot I'm only allowed to fly 1000 hours in a year and so my vacations could be just as long as a teacher's if i work enough and i still get paid my 8 figure JPY salary

33 days per year, but we are crypto-ancap so
the practical situation is that you go to work whenever and however long boss asks you to or you get fired

It's a /sci/ meme

lurk more kike

Janitor in Australia working for government. Get 5 weeks per year due to weekend work. Can have 300hours accumulated. Also 9 days sick leave per year. $23.30 an hour

Not in state owned companies

thats because state owned companies are a family business

as a nurse, I don't get vacation per se, but ETO. and I don't really watch the dollars much to be honest, so I couldn't even tell you how much "vacation" I have. so far, only called in sick once, and took a week off last year to go to the beach. oh, and full time here is 3 12hr shifts a week.

how much do you get paid for that?

>free stuff

it all makes sense now

i get like all year long vacations my friend the government gives me so much neet bucks and i just play games and browse Sup Forums and jack off

15 days but includes sick days as well. Could be worse.

I have never worked officially, so none.

Something like 20 days minimum plus 11 countrywide holidays plus regional and or city holidays plus unlimited sick days

Lol I get more than that. You got Jewed.

26 on holiday leave
another 6 or so in state holidays
I can take sick leave with almost no questions asked
And I accrue roughly 10 more leave days per year from extra work.

>Belonging to a country where you get less than 40 holidays a year.

>vacation days
I get paid to go to work. When I don't go to work, I don't get paid

>projecting this hard
Enjoy your 2 weeks off Wolfgang

I get 30 days of paid leave in the Air Force. I'm the superior welfare queen.

Not him, but nurse pay varies wildly. I know some nurses making 20's per hour, and others who do travel or strike nursing and can make a couple grand weekly.

20 days are garantued by law, I get 30 days off work.

it's summer. every days a vacation

I received 4 weeks per year to start as a science consultant. I receive a bonus if I take it all.

I have 40 days. More than I know what to do with.

Touché

Must be your first job with PTO so you decide to brga thinking it is alot. It happens.

I have more than you btw

i get 380 hours max of paid vacation we earn 8 hrs every 2 weeks. plus 4 hours of sick leave every 2 weeks with no max limit.
right now im sitting at about 300 hrs of vcacation and like 200 of sick leave

Lol wtf do you do

>1 day every year
What the fuck do you work retail? I get 2 weeks 1st year, 1 week added every year max out at a month plus sick vacation and floating holidays plus I work from home some days which is basically another day off.

35 days paid vacation each year. Feels fucking good man

Im a nurse and i work for the government, great benefits. we get paid +15% more Saturdays and +25% sundays. Plus great cheap insurance and retirement. with 3 years of work i have saved 30k for retrirement already, really not much but given my experience i dont get paid "a lot"

Strong benefits and pto tho.... worth it

what profession?

This is possible here in Finland. The government pays for these NEET rat lives and all they do is sleep and sit at home fapping to anime, while not improving themselves in anyway or thinking about getting educated for actual work bux. The government support bux for these rats is not that bad either you you're also willing to live like a rat. Absolutely degenerate, no better than the refugee mudslimes on benefits.

The answer to OPs question: probably 4-6 weeks each summer + some weeks off around the year. Not bad at all + we get paid for these vacations also.

>tfw no paid vacation
>gain 1 paid sick day every 3 months
>no benefits whatsoever as it's a "permanent" temp position with the company
I wish I'd never graduated from college and just continued working on pipeline.