Nordic/pol/

Discussion of news, events, political issues, and other topics related to the Nordic countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/h-ll-f-r-den-unga-kvinnans-mun-medan-han-v-ldtog-henne
iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/2015120820799983_jp.shtml
iltalehti.fi/viihde/2016043021496299_vi.shtml
danskernes-parti.dk/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=36NqK0kfcvg
xhamster.com/movies/5535453/asian_gf_shared_with_big_white_cock_asian_cuckold.html
xhamster.com/movies/6300162/she_fucks_first_time_with_a_huge_cock_cuckold.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello i am nordic cool and thanks let's do things in snow haha vikings am i right

>thinks snow is real
gullible fuck

Shits fucked. New wave incoming.

I hear Nordfront is gaining traction in Sweden, is it true, or are they irrelevant as ever

Give us an update on the Swedish question

please teach me how to thu'um

Is Norway a nice place? They have free phd degrees.

Not for you though.

Don't even think about it, the Norwegian is a sick creature who eats bananas with caviar and puts cheese in his coffee. They pervert everything that is good in the world.

Don't come here if all you'll ever talk about is how bad norwegians are, how bad they are treating you, how they don't understand you, how they are not up to date on the current political discourse that you are in the states and bla bla bla.

Denmark won't join Nordfront as they are all 88ers. We lost 60,000 men to germany under the invasion of our land. I wish Danskernes Parti would make it, but now they are gina and all we have left is cucked Nye Borgerlige.

Can we let Estonia be Nordic

....No

Anyone from Oslo itt?
I wanna know if its as bad as they say it is on document.no

SD has claimed they will try to ban the Nordic Resistance Movement in Sweden if they gain power.

Considering their outspoken support for Israel, is their compromising success worth it?

Yes you Are. We can trade you for sweden anyday

friatider.se/h-ll-f-r-den-unga-kvinnans-mun-medan-han-v-ldtog-henne

Natten till söndag skedde en otäck överfallsvåldtäkt mot en ung kvinna i Östersund. Mannen höll för kvinnans mun samtidigt som han våldtog henne. Gärningsmannen talade ett språk som kvinnan inte förstod, skriver polisen i en senare uppdatering på sin hemsida.

You are quite possibly the dumbest Dane I've ever encountered in my years on pol and that's a monumental feat.

Do you get to the Cloud District often?

Nobody can become Nordic.

Helvete.

Not an argument, you fucking delusional retard.

Only if you take them all in. Only then they would be Nordick.

>their flags have a cuckstian cross on them
>we waz vaikangz
kek

SD's Big Jim has stated that he neither wishes to close the borders to """"refugees"""", nor does he want to pursue deportation of people who have already made it to Sweden.

SD is thoroughly cucked and is without a doubt controlled opposition.

Sorry Sven.

But this is all burgers ever do.

just curious where you guys draw the lines and why. were the anglo-saxons "nordic"? culturally and genetically there isn't really any distinction, it's purely a geographical one. their tribes originate from the dark blue beneath denmark on this image.
>hurr no u can't be nordic amerifat
I'm an american mutt with the largest chunk of genetic anything being 1/16th, I'm just interested in history and wonder why people make this distinction.

For the Nords! Let us not be poisoned with southeners by the Imperials!

Vit makt negerslakt, raskrig när?

You are not a nord.
You are a mongolian from asia

>SD
>gain power
Choose one. Don't get me wrong, I'm voting for them but Sjuklövern will literally sacrifice babies and seppuku before letting them form a government. By the time SD actually stand a real chance to sit in a government, they will be mellanmjölk.

We need to form ethnically pure and red pilled communities in the Nordic nations. Take care of ourselves, and have Nordic baby challenges. Adopt serious r selective strategy to compete with kebab a nignogs.

Hey Norwegians and Swedes, what are your political climates like now that your elections are drawing closer and closer? Is the future looking brighter?

I have a strong build, high nose, hairy body and alcoholism in my genes. Talk behalve of yourself.

Im atll strong wide nose and have alcoholism in my genes. These are all alpha mongolian traits. Faggot

do you even sisu?

You're a subhuman, your opinion is irrelevant.

SD polling pretty high but none will cooperate with them, and they're cryptokikes.

At least the Nordic Resistance Movement is growing but not at the speed it has to.

If they can get 4% of the votes (as opposed to the 2% needed back in 2014), or 12% in any one district then they get mandates.

Ofc none would cooperate with them either, not even SD, but at least we'll have legit NatSocs in government to voice concern, or perhaps more suitably herald the endtimes.

You're a swede and you should move to sweden Sven. Finland = Mongolian

Asians are beta and have small penises. Women don't want them.

Yes but mongolians arent asian they are white, fag

Your archipelago literally looks like a limp penis.

Why are Asians so incredibly ugly? They are like 165cm short and have flat faces.

>you can make dicks out of all 3 countries on the peninsula
>nordicks
kek

Nobody likes little loser Gooks. Go be a microdick somewhere else.

>Sven is triggered

Nordfront is still growing exponentially. A many like them but won't say so in public. The overtone window needs to shift.

mm yeah, nice one, sweeden.

Wait, Nordfront actually has a legitimate party?
I thought they were just an activist group.
This makes me somewhat happy

Cmon read their political program on their website

Yes, they're signed up.

That cross is islamophobe!
I think you should change the flag in this way to be more welcoming and tolerant.

Its pretty much the same thing. Both are non european sand nigger religions

Ching chong chung, rice nigger. Why eyes so slanty? --______--

>- Olimme menossa syömään ja kysyttiin paikkaa. Siinä oli kaksi naista ja kaksi miestä, jotka olivat 23-24:n ikäisiä, Yaghoubi kertoo.
>- Kysyttiin, missä tämmöinen paikka on. Nainen sanoi, että v-ttu, se on varmaan, saatana, jossain Kazakstanissa. Menkää sinne takaisin!
iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/2015120820799983_jp.shtml

Scotland is Nordic

What a fucking autist you are,fag. Finns are 100% asian if you're not you're not finnish

>SATW

Purge that shit from your hardrive.

that's Lāčplēsis (bear-ripper)

where's the romania flag?

Dumb poster

>SD's Big Jim has stated that he neither wishes to close the borders to """"refugees"""", nor does he want to pursue deportation of people who have already made it to Sweden.

That's false though

Wing wong wung, dog taste good. --______--

>- Ala- ja yläasteella se oli sellaista jatkuvaa kuittailua. Yläasteella se oli kaikista pahinta ja kahdeksannella sekä yhdeksännellä luokalla käytävilläkin joku saattoi huudella ja haukkua kaiken maailman haukkumasanoilla siitä, että olen puoliksi kiinalainen. Se oli pahinta, enkä siksi uskaltanut edes kävellä tiettyjä käytäviä pitkin, kun tiesi kiusaajien olevan siellä. Oli mulla toki ystäviäkin, mutta tietyt henkilöt tekivät elämästä silloin tosi ahdistavaa ja mua jännitti aina koulun alkaminenkin, Shirly muistelee.
>Haukkuminen oli Shirlyn mukaan erittäin loukkaavaa.
>- Ne tyypit huutelivat sellaisia haukkumasanoja, etten viitsi niitä edes ääneen tässä sanoa. Ne olivat oikeasti tosi rumia sanoja ja aina kiusaajat vain puolustelivat itseään, että he haukkuivat vain "ihan läpällä", Shirly sanoo.
iltalehti.fi/viihde/2016043021496299_vi.shtml

such ideas, the sign up, and leave when they don't even get the necessary support. Lets face it, the time is not for democratic take-over. There's too few of us.
Either other means or keep working on redpilling people until there's enough of us.
danskernes-parti.dk/

the Bear Slayer

Same thing mohamaad was born near jesus

Pic related.

They migrated more and more west, until they reached England (Angle-land).

Angles and Saxons originated in Denmark.

M will bend the knee.

Finns are mongolian

Is this Norway?
>Highlighted.

Can Normandie into Nordic too ?

plēst = rip

Man får nog ta eget initiativ.

Suomalaiset on mongoleita

Rollo, the founder of Normandy, came from Denmark, so in a way I guess.

Mischievous and jealous norwegians will try to claim that Rollo came from Norway, but DNA results from his descendants prove that he was from Denmark.

Except it's not. These are things he stated in a magazine interview.

Mohsmmad was born around the block to Jesus too continuing famiky tradition of conqueribg goyim.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=36NqK0kfcvg

source

xhamster.com/movies/5535453/asian_gf_shared_with_big_white_cock_asian_cuckold.html

Saxons had more land than that but whatever

ieraksti guglē the bear slayer

Suomalaiset on aasialaisia

I'm in the Orkney islands, are we nordic:?

it even works as a triple dildo

Haplogroups are quite intricated. The most "anglo" one is this one I guess

xhamster.com/movies/6300162/she_fucks_first_time_with_a_huge_cock_cuckold.html

JÄVLA RASSE DÖ

nasing spešal

It's stated in the filename.

Depends. Do you speak a North Germanic language?

basically asian