Literally both my parents were adopted so I have no idea

>a WE WUZ who actually is JEWS n SHIET

Am I considered white?

no
>inb4 t.56% XD

I'll concider you white

>Syrian T*rk hybrid

The whitest.

You are a muslim. It doesnt matter if you are white. You are trash.

My parents are pale and I have a slight sun tan.

lmao your dad died ecks dee

ethiopians are based tho

it dies with me

I thought flemings and walloons don't marry each other?

feels good being whiter than 95% of you mullatos

Selam aljek komšija

Rate mine plz, looking pretty good apart from the beaner blood

alejku muselam, obavlja li se ibadet u irskoj gore

You're fucking not though, you're an Arab/turk rape baby

>Argentina

unlucky f a m

And that folks, is how you reveal a nigger

Kek i thought you where a Serb baiting but you actually moved your ass to Germany.

it seems the eternal Hibernian has blessed this thread once again

sorry

Whiter than you or your mongrel kids will ever be. Feels good desu senpai

No.

holy shit is it you? can you give me a pic

Muh kurczak mcnuggets

half of "croats" are not really croats,
one of reasons why this nation is a made up meme
most of people i have lived around were of hungarian, czech, german, polish, russian, bosnian, albanian... origin
hell, i dont even speak croatian properly, its not my mother tongue and im from a native family thats been living here for millenia

>sun tan
Pseudo shit skin

Kill yourself

Dont fucking use the Nederlandish flag you goddam roach, you better fucking voted for Gerd Wilders

i thanks the commies, they forced germans and italians either to get out or assimilate, my grandpa didn't want to leave

Swarthy/7

Kek duly noted

nationalism is the worst, most fucked up thing to happen to the east
this used to be a place for everyone until some european intellectuals decided they'll draw up some borders and exterminate everyone different within them

I haven't the foggiest where any of my ancestors came from. They've all been in America too long.

looking at your surname is a good guess

Im dark hair/blue eyes tall

You got one degenerate family

:)

agreed

White? Depends who you ask...

Anyway, my family tree is too boring to even put together. It's just blonde farmers as far as written records exist, with Finnish flags three gens back, Imperial Russian four gens before that and Swedish banners before that.

I'm 1/512 Maori
Am I white?

>'sun tan'
> with that heritage

okkk

>unknown austrian

FUHRERED

Fixed some of my fucking spelling jeez.

Also pretty fucking white I'd say.

This

are you the Croat that posts a lot about Persians and Arabs on Sup Forums and /his/

WTF can I do, EU is still up, we're being flooded with slimes
Ethnic male Norwegians with university ed like me don't even get any jobs because of quotas

Yes.. Yes.. You are 100% Dutch good goy.

>Legacy of Freedom

Nah, but we know next to nothing about my dad's side. I even did a project where I had to find out where he came from; and we couldn't figure out if he came from Europe in mid 1800's; or if they came over with some of earlier waves of 1700's to Pennsylvania. And with my grandmother, she was adopted, and we have no clue where she came from.

Mom's side is all Polish/Germanic farmers. Very strong Catholic/Lutheran on that side... mostly Lutherans tho.

But yes, suitably white I would say.

That and look at just how white you look and how your family looks. Odds are; English/Irish descent.

And to add fuel to the fire, if you know what Christian denomination your grandparents and great-grandparents followed, that will give you and even better clue. (anglican, Lutheran, Baptists, Catholics, these are excellent indicators; especially in great-grandparents)

We will never forget you,hope you are doing great with your albo gf.

There are only a few lines I've been able to trace back really far. In most cases I know only my ancestor but none of their siblings, hence the large number of question marks. I'm working on it though.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE POSTING WITH MY FLAG:RAHAHAHGEGEEHEHHEGHEHFG

Oy vey, you're white shlomo until you commit a crime, then you're arab to get both rights

Your parents are race mixing degenerates
Dirty mongrel walloon

>Europeans can be mongrels too (as if it even fucking matters)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Sup

Nice genes bby

AYO DAZ RITE

Diversity quotas? In Norway? Source plz

This is a data mining thread, but screw it. Whatever.

Seems legit.

Where in Spain did she come from?

All I know is both sides have been in 'Murica since the 1620's. One from England and the other also from England. I am confirmed inbred, as part of my family tree becomes a stick. Yet, I am 6' , in great shape, successful, and the two professional IQ tests I have taken have resulted in scores of 142 and 147.

Yep Felipe, there have never been any Ethiopians immigrants of mixed background who have immigrated to USA. Totally unthinkable.

But what does it matter people can tell I look Different, everyone just assumes your a Mexican .

Well, you'll have to excuse me for thinking that when these threads are always full of trolls saying "I'm a white German with Somali ancestry on all sides." Just look at OP, for fuck's sake. And sorry, but no. No one's every gonna take me for a Mexican. Quite often, they'll sometimes miss that even full Cubans are Latinos. You can tell whenever they shit talk you in Spanish practically to your face.

There are still some Europeans in Syria, just not very many. Following Islam however is unforgivable.

Same

What is the best ancestry test?

>Baiting a Nigger by larping as one
Genius

The ones that don't (((sell))) your DNA, which happens to be none of them.

>germans