Does Putin lurk Sup Forums?

Does Putin lurk Sup Forums?

>But something tells me if Pussy Riot did the same thing in Israel, for example, and blasphemed at a synagogue then... I don't know what would happen, but you know... There are some big guys there...

youtube.com/watch?v=cgaYag-XjTQ
6:34

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no but most world leaders are aware of the JQ. he just has the balls to slide it into an interview.

I sure hope so, that man has great banter.

nah, honestly he's too soft on muslims and all.
watch the putin interviews

>big guys
he is a Sup Forums poster for sure.

isn't he more or less part of this jewish endtime cult or at least has ties to them?

he's busting out the extreme free speech

Been a while since I've seen that gif. Also no Putin doesn't lurk Sup Forums he just knows about the history of jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

>group sex is like any team activity, it helps hide the fact that you aren't any good at it.

Putin named the jew few times, but at same time he himself serves jewish oligarchs and deserves to be gassed along with his masters.

Also, chect

Valensiya a cute! CUTE!

>Putin lurk Sup Forums
I hope this is ironic. If not, you are a literal moron.

Fuck, I thought you were refering to one of the whores from pussyriot, and did a google search. I'm fucked aren't I?

>Jewish parallels
>Baneposting
Prove he doesn't lurk here.

you're good just be more careful next time.

>this is Sup Forums now

Vlad shitposts, he has a very oblique sense of sarcasm, it's a distinctly russian style of smugposting. He's actually pretty funny.

doubtful strada calle

doubtful?

WTF is wrong with my keyboard nigggga

Pussy riot did many things before that: stuffing frozen checken into vagina at a shop, kissing random female police officers. Theor past deeds were taken into account.

And seeing as they were constantly bein praised by the likes of CNN, their sponsor is not far from there.

He sold s-300 to Iran. Don't breed.

forming of the antikike alliance when

putin of all people has much better things to do than browse this shithole