imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 16
>Ru De-escalation zone observers arrive in Daraa
*Israel rejects ceasefire in Syria, says it empowers Iran
>Raqqa: Tigers captured E Zamla, Al-Fahdeh villages, and Zamla, Khalaa oil fields
>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
>SAA is less than 13kms to Sukhnah
>Raqqa CS: Syrian Army control Waheb, Fahdeh, Dubaysan Oil Fields and Shuwayhan Village
>E Ghouta: SAA seized the "Meat Company" in Ain Terma, (around SW al-Kheir Market)
>E Hama: SAA liberates the towns of Zanoubah and Qatteshah
>Tigers liberate Khirbat al Halul and Khadir Oil Fields in Raqqa, reach Tel Abu Kalat
Iraq
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS
>PMU would participate in the operation to liberate Hawija
>IS members from Tal Afar separate from ISIS and create own caliphate
Yemen
>Saudi Nahouqah Base in Jizan Region goes up in flames after Houthi attack
>Houthis repel pro-Saudi attack that aimed to capture Anbara and Al-Tabab mountains killing 17

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-airpower-blasts-isis-targets-eastern-homs/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.454483&lon=39.668884&z=9&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/886902302929506304
twitter.com/AhmadAlkhtiib/status/886904841649491968
rt.com/news/396506-hypersonic-missile-launch-australia-us/
rt.com/news/396534-germany-konya-airbase-turkey/
rt.com/news/396505-uae-accused-hacking-qatar-media/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-new-advance-east-damascus/
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/886909773085646849
wikileaks.org/vault7/document/HighRise-2_0-Users_Guide/HighRise-2_0-Users_Guide.pdf
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-forces-deploy-southern-syria/
rt.com/in-vision/395743-hamburg-aftermath-g20-clashes/
twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/886916945852936192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Israel

Never Narudo

i literally wish for isis to win when i see women allowed to become soldiers

WTF!
I thought we had T2!
God damn it!

@PetoLucem 8 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Heavy clashes betw. Turkish proxy militias (#FSA) and Kurdish #YPG / #SDF south of #Azaz in northern #Aleppo countryside. #Syria

Other thread is true thread. It was created earlier.

>It was created earlier.
Thats irrelevant when it has kike videos in the OP

hmmm...

Check the blody imgur links

@leithfadel 5 minutes ago
I can't reveal too much yet, but the Syrian Army just made a huge advance....you will find out shortly :)

@SaloForum 4 minutes ago
they just seized cyprus

Which ones?

>VIDEO: Russian airpower blasts ISIS targets in eastern Homs
almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-airpower-blasts-isis-targets-eastern-homs/

It's a shill thread.
Whenever a 1 post by this ID memeflag posts a thread without announcing like a usual baker does then don't fall for it.
Sometimes he'll post and say he's baking and updating devs to discourage the next real baker.

judging from my train ride earlier today the SAA already reached Berlin...^^

Pic from yesterday

But news from today..
@watanisy 52 minutes ago
ongoing advance toward sukhnah

Where are the new gainz going to be?

I never notice these things.

He changed the YT links this time

webm here, which is nice

Is this a parody twitter?

whoops didnt see that before.

He's been doing it the last few weeks, usually he changes the Imgur links I think he only did the YT links this time

omg what the fuck is going on, which thread is the real thread

In a sweeping offensive kaffir dogs advanced to hell after failed offensive on T2, regrettably some of them forget to take their heads with them.

The fan maps in the other thread, its jist pictures of jewish bitches

This one is real the other is kike shill thread.

this one.

T2 was never captured, ISIS just released images of saa soldiers

This one lad, the other one is a kike thread with YouTube videos replaced

>In what way? I'm a bit of an autist, so I talk with girls about politics and science and shit, but most Albanians are not this way.
wasn't referring specifically to you (i have no idea how you act in front of women) but the whole alpha approach that works on low tier women, albos use it on all women in this cringy-pseudo harassing way
having to reel in a friend because he's making girls extremely uncomfortable is not a thing i got high up my favorite things to do list

>kaffir dogs advanced to hell
Kek

When in doubt, check the vids and images in the OP.

The one that is about Syria War. In other words, this thread. Read the entirety of op to verify the thread is about /sg/

not T2 or Sukhnah, probably East Damascus or Rusafa, those are the only active fronts left

Though you are a jihadi cunt, I laughed at this.

?

Kek

Who in their right mind surrenders to isis

Israel already won, Syria is in ruins.

salami front please

Leith reported on that an hour ago.
He said they never were near T2. It was never captured and the IS attack was a total disaster vor the SAA guys. They were captured, beheaded and then teir corpses were burned

Oh yeah, I know that one. I invited three best Albo friends in here. Two of them intelligent, and the third... not (all can speak english perfectly though). I live with four girls in a flat share. God, the third guy was cringy in the exact way you describe. He's a good guy and he has supported/helped me in a lot of things, but I will never ever invite him to anything where there will be girls around.

But let us be honest here. By both knowledge of women's nature and personal experience, I can say safely that that kind of approach is more effective than the complete opposite.

>get wounded
>faint due to pain
>ISIS finds you unconscious and captures you

That would be one hell of a wound to make you faint from it

>E. #Syria: #ISIS launched counter-attack near Humaymah w/ SVBIED. #ATGM|s & T-62 seized. Many pro-Assad KIA-executed wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.454483&lon=39.668884&z=9&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/886902302929506304

>One of the #YPG fighters (child) was captured by #FSA forces in the outskirts of #Ein_Dakneh North countryside of #Aleppo
twitter.com/AhmadAlkhtiib/status/886904841649491968

The best way to tell is the way he will post a new thread right after I or any of the regular bakers announce we are baking. Regular bakers will announce the bake prior to making it unless it's an emergency bread and there is no time.

>Australia & US test-fire multimillion hypersonic missile (VIDEO)
rt.com/news/396506-hypersonic-missile-launch-australia-us/

>Oh yeah, I know that one. I invited three best Albo friends in here. Two of them intelligent, and the third...
the smarter the albo, the less cringy
>But let us be honest here. By both knowledge of women's nature and personal experience, I can say safely that that kind of approach is more effective than the complete opposite.
really depends on the kind of women you're approaching tbqh
wtf i love fsa now

>‘Flat rejection’: Merkel rules out pre-conditions for German MPs to visit troops in Turkey
rt.com/news/396534-germany-konya-airbase-turkey/

>Not ‘Russian hackers’? WaPo report accuses UAE of orchestrating Qatar media hack
rt.com/news/396505-uae-accused-hacking-qatar-media/

If it makes you feel better many of their units are backed up by men.

>Syrian Army scores new advance in east Damascus
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-new-advance-east-damascus/

greater syria confirmed
someone wake up SSNP-chan

>#BREAKING: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov says Israeli interests will be considered in Syria talks
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/886909773085646849

WHAT THE FUCK? I HATE (((RUSSIA))) NOW

It's probably mostly propaganda to get the west to support SAA opposition.

Can someone explain the point of the beheading part?

Why even do it over and over and over. The more they do it, the less care people have for it. All the impact of it is lost if you just do it every fucking day on everybody.

>CIA develops Syping tool
>The CIA uses Inshallah for the CIA agent password

go to page 8 in this document

wikileaks.org/vault7/document/HighRise-2_0-Users_Guide/HighRise-2_0-Users_Guide.pdf

you shouldnt read too much into that.
>Breaking: Russian forces deploy to southern Syria
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-forces-deploy-southern-syria/
Russain soldiers are already there.

>I've never been seriously injured in my life

who is this breddy mujahidin lady

>what is adrenaline of a warzone
I knew people who got shot and didnt even realise it untill they saw the blood

I know, every country is more or less forced to bend over for the kike-stick
It's still annoying

This is why.

No. These guys legit surrender. It's instinct over rationalism in that situation. Like thousands of civilians that simply sit and wait to get genocided.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

K*rdshits BTFO

CONFIRMED
#SDF 2 suspend 'Taking of' #Raqqa due to 'heavy casualties'. @CJTFOIR advises reverting to 'Siege' until tactics 'rejigged'.

>woah there goyim, you're taking out isis too fast. Better stop and rethink things hehe"

Makes sense now

Religion of piss

To be fair, the scholarly interpretation of this verse holds that it was revealed at the time of the Battle of Badr, and was valid for that conflict, but not neceissarily afterwards.

Wahhabi or Salafi Muslims like ISIS, however, deny any interpretation except that at face value, so they believe beheading of enemies is ordained by Allah.

Which one of you kurdlovers did this?
Source:>Battlefield Hamburg: G20 clashes aftermath
rt.com/in-vision/395743-hamburg-aftermath-g20-clashes/

Well it does say if you meet them in battle, and since battles were fought with swords and spears then, a neck is a reasonable place to strike

Stop being a Paki kiddy diddler.

>Biji biji
I cant read this with a straight face

>you kurdlovers
wow bongroach actually returned to pakistan

People often ask me, "Countryside General, why is the FSA losing? What happened to the promised Aleppo and Hama offensives?"

Patience my fellow revolutionaries. In battles of one sided firepower balance such as this one, retreat is inevitable. Remember that despite massive Iranian intervention the SAA was still collapsing. The Russians may buy time using scorched earth policies, but they cannot solve the fundamental demographic contradiction that has doomed Assad and his likes in the past.

In a classical Maoist people's war, it does not matter whether victory takes one year or fifteen years, as the outcome is already assured in the favour of the revolution. The rebels have what the Russians will never achieve in a thousand years: staying power. They are going nowhere. And if they lose, their sons will pick up the flah after them. Then their grandsons. And so on.

And to those lamenting the failure of capturing Hama, I promisw you the liberation of Homs. To those crestfallen over the fall of Aleppo, I guarantee you the FSA will raise its flag over central Damascus. This is not a hope or a dream, it is a science. Assad will fall. It has been decreed by the science of humanity.

Onwards, comrades. Help the FSA win the war. Invest in al Bab, Idlib, Nawa. What is based in a Hourani village today will represent Syria on the international scene tomorrow.

>biji biji
The memes never die

>This is not a hope or a dream, it is a science. Assad will fall. It has been decreed by the science of humanity.

wut

"you kurdlovers" was a way bongroach addressed the thread during one of his many tantrums
>filename
fugg

Are the female fighters in Syria worth a damn? I thought women in combat was basically a failure everywhere.

>Only way to win is by mass genocide on FSA + their kids

Sounds good to me

you brought shame upon yourself AlbaniaBro

i guess when you raise your kid with guns around and she is interested they can become good shooters,

>NEW MAP: Military situation in #Raqqah + #Homs Gov.: #ISIS repelled #SAA attacks in #Humaymah area and launched sev. counterattacks. #Syria
twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/886916945852936192

Kurdish militias are pretty terrible fighters. ISIS had almost wiped them out in 2015.

Then the Coalition came in with massive airstrikes and ISIS had been on the retreat ever since.

K*rd propaganda taken at face value by the MSM holds that brave women warriors are slaying thousands of ISIS fighters and proving women have a place on the battlefield. In reality I've only ever seen the YPJ in support roles, when you see vids of the SDF storming towns and the like it's always men.

Without the Coalition, there would be nothing to Biji Biji about.

>never forget

Im think that's a guy althought who the fuck knows at this point. Is he/she walking around barefoot as well?

ISIS definately has accumulated alot of weirdos over the years. Pic related is an ISIS machinegunner with his bird...

I wouldn't say that they are great fighters, but they sure bolster the numbers of the Kurds.
And a bullet from a Ak-47 kills, wether it comes form a child a man or a women.
Fom a YPG volunteer I heard women commanders are actually better, since men just order human waves with mass casualties. Women think before they order an attack.

@MiG_29 15min

#Raqqa Dier Ezoor || the biggest Advance for SAA Tiger forces Achieved A few days ago it was not announced

will news when Allow

impressive method roleplaying, just the right level of tongue in cheek satire mixed into genuine rhetoric and infamous talking points

some made legit good snipers

anyone know what a dragunov costs?

Speaking of weirdness, here's an ISIS photoreport of... frogs.

This is from Manbij, when the SDF attacked Manbij, ISIS decided to do a photoreport of a bunch of frogs.

12 bottles of cheap vodka

free, just tell the CIA you need one to kill bashar with and they'll drop one on your doorstep with an amazon delivery drone

no really how much