Unit 731

What does Sup Forums think of Unit 731? Jordan Peterson mentioned them in a recent lecture and said to Google it if you want to have nightmares, no naturally I was curious.

Nippon posters especially welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally started with a novel in 1985 called "the devils gluttony"

Are you saying it's another holohoax?
Because if you are I don't believe you.

QI SAN YAO
I

S
A
N

Y
A
O

gimme a quick rundown

While there is scant physical evidence, the nips really enjoy denying war crimes

As real as the holocaust.

You are saying people lie and exaggerate events during war? News to me.

Which means it's real

With the way nips were during and prior to the war, wouldn't surprise me.

>japs invade china and use civilians and pow's as live test subjects for bilogical and chemical warfare research
>americans conquer japan and find out about it
>agree to keep it on the down low and not persecute anyone as long as they hand over all the data

tl;dr Japs got away with live vivisection's because America wanted that germ/chem research.

It's fucked up, but it isn't talked about as much as Mengele's experiments because the Americans didn't persecute Shiro Ishii, and because it wasn't performed on Jews.

>What does Sup Forums think of Unit 731?
Japs using chinks as lab animals because that's what they are?
Unit 731 did nothing wrong.

Peterson is a notorious good goy desu. He'll wax lyrical about Solzhenitsyn and the evils of communism but he won't name the fucking Jew. What's the point attacking the symptoms and ignoring the cause? Is it because the cause is incurable, is this what Peterson is telling us?

it's okay because Chinks aren't humans

He's not politically correct but he still has to hide his power-level.

you have to be a real pleb to carbonate tap water

it was done in the pursuit of knowledge. some western nations have done extreme things that may seem morally corrupt for the same reason though unit 731 is a extreme case because it was responsible for a series of stress test conducted on live humans. stress test are meant to cause failure

nobody would say they were nice people. but the data is useful. thermal limits of the body known and severity of damage cataloged as well as how long it took ect, physical force needed to break specific bones so on and so forth. the centrifuge one is more interesting because nasa didnt know how far they could push some one in it and japan had already given them the data with exact figures

as with all medical studies a single instance isnt enough. mulriple instances are needed to determine the average result and atypical results noted but disregarded in the end analysis as the test may have been conducted improperly and may skew the final determination

H O A X
O
A
X

This is the chink version of muh shoah.

>it isn't talked about much because it wasn't performed on Jews.

fyp

A movie on the subject is called "Men Behind the Sun". It's just them killing people pretty much in various ways. Freezing limbs and breaking them off, people in pressure chambers ect.

We've seen how soulness chinks are. Doesn't surprise me a bunch of people who basically are chinks on a near by island and I can't tell the difference between might be a bit chink-like.

>"SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE"

It's all based on some bullshit chinese horror movie.

test 112
blast radius of explosives on live humans
results
hmmm interesting it appears the explosion shockwave killed the first row of humans and shrapnel shredded the skins of everyone in the experiment
Our hypothesis was correct
Explosions = maim and kill

Read up on this after watching a Peterson lecture, he mentions them several times across all his videos. Yeah it's nasty shit, maybe the most deliberately nasty things humans have ever done to one another.

It sort of doesn't surprise me that it was orientals doing this though tbf.

100% real you mean then

>holocaust never happened
>constantly jewry
>unit 731 happened
>nothing
Makes you think.

>tl;dr Japs got away with live vivisection's because America wanted that germ/chem research.

This right here is why I believe in it. America has (and continues to do) some real evil shit in the name of "science". With how we tested the effects on radiation on both our prison population and soldiers it would hardly surprise me if we did some deals in order to keep some japs from hanging in exchange for their notes.

cant find the source now but one of the main scientis in 731 ended up being a medicine or biology professor in the US
agree, but I would have preferes to test it via computer simulation and not thru extreme torture

p much
if it didn't happen then the people that were a part of it wouldn't have gotten operation paperclipped instead of being tried for warcrimes

>historical evidence
>confirmed by many historians
>Japan denies all war crimes, even Nanking massacre
>it is a hoax, because jews

Sup Forums logic

That is actually very important data.

>t. 50 cent troll

How fucking new.ru

>black & white tier argument
You're doing yourself no favours you fucktard

For this argument to be reasonable at all you would need to argue that the research saved more humans than it killed, or that it relieved more pain than it caused etc. But even then, it's a utilitarian argument that assumes we can control the future. If you defend the practice, you have to defend the principle. Any principle in defence of Unit 731 is unreasonable simply because there's no way to be sure that the research will ultimately benefit us more than it will harm us.

ARGY BARGY

ty based nippon

well its a retarded argument to be having anyway. whether a life should be lost to figure out blast dimensions. if you have no empathy or compassion then yeah you would choose the blast calculations if you care about humans you would just test shit out on a pig or in our case a kangaroo.

I've seen this movie, they did a really shitty job of making it not hilarious.

We pulled a bunch of funky shit over there and didn't get in any trouble whatsoever because we have the research results to the Americans.
>hint: history isn't created by what happened, it's created by what was the most memorable

Other way round my friend :^)

Still you guys were really into rape back then (see Korea )

Unit 731 was pretty great wish it never closed down.

Well if you believe knowledge to be good (medical knowledge in this case) and you expect humanity to continue indefinitely, then the utility of any such knowledge only goes up as you have more time to apply it and other knowledge built off it. In that argument anything could be justified.

Cheesy 1980s movie but still somehow nightmare fuel.

This, the guy isnt even dropping the big bombs yet and hes public enemy number one for them, if he came out saying it was the Jews thats id would be game over for him.

He worked not too far from where I grew up.

Wiki says around 13k died from experiments in there. That's absolutely nothing for the chinks
The data gained from this is significant though - various cures for syphilis and the common cold were helped made by the information gained

Honest truth:
>Holocaust (as in mass gassings) literally didn't happen
>Germany did, however, perform medical experiments on people they deemed to be expendable/undesirable
>terrible, but moderately understandable: if a commie is sentenced to die, why not kill him by freezing him to death in water to learn about hypothermia
>Nips also perform experiments
>less medical per se, more like "let's see what happens if we do this"
>live vivisections, giving people STDs and making them fuck, bio weapon testing, etc
>Nazi experiments were more technical, controlled
>Nip experiments were more brutal, done to more innocent people (the Chinese they experimented on dindu nuffin)
>end of war, US agrees to keep Jap crimes secret in exchange for data on chem/bio weapons
>similar deal for Nazi scientists, but because of Jews in media and government, shit came out anyway
>experiments conveniently folded into narrative about holocaust "Just look at their nasty human experiments goy! These people didn't have consciences, of course they gassed 6 gorillion Jews! Gib monies 4ever pls"

Firstly, medical knowledge isn't inherently good. The only reason it's good is because it's a means to health which is a means to life. Secondly, I'm not sure why you would expect humanity to "continue indefinitely" in spite of the extreme entropy that you see everyday. Are you saying that the human race is eternal? Humanity could go extinct tomorrow. We're even capable of destroying ourselves.
There is no definitively increasing utility, as long as humans aren't gods. We're not omniscient and we're not omnipotent. We can't predict whether the gains will outweigh the losses, and we can't force the gains to outweigh the losses. So experiment on your self, or experiment on voluntary subjects. Anything else is a gamble with the losses being forced on other human beings who you don't even own in the first place.

It's like all the losers of WWII committed horrific war crimes and should feel guilty for eternity.

It never happened, it's just Allied atrocity propaganda

if it was real, then the nippons would make an anime about it

Ooh, watch it you twig, almost cut myself on the edge.

Based

>gimme a quick rundown
it was a biological weapons testing facility.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>operation paperclip
>MKUltra
>cold war
>modern day CIA

Why do people give a shit about peterson? he always struck me as a generic centrist logician with no charisma, literally nothing to be learned from him... hes just a clean cut well articulated fella that happens to fall in line with internet right wingers beliefs, which boils down to explaining why sjws are retarded for the most part.