Explain this Sup Forums!

>Millions of people all across Turkey celebrate having prevented the coup last year with president Erdoğan
>No other leader has been this loved by their people before
>No other country has improved as much as Turkey has in the last decade
>Trump and Putin both see Erdoğan as a valuable ally

>Mainstream western media is still trying to convince everyone that Erdoğan is worse than Kim Jong-Un and Hitler combined

Why is mainstream western media so scared of Erdoğan, while in the East (and the White House) everyone sees the importance of his achievements?

You're all just jealous that our President is doing so much better than the weak jews you call leaders, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSrjwNMl-pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UQJ5oQX4i7U
youtube.com/watch?v=RBVL5EBgJdI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_vision
wits.worldbank.org/CountrySnapshot/en/BIH
encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL_pqkSteYSdMgc-A3KsVDBkxxecD4ge0a9vJ8y8RvXmh2Ru5N3Y0LaduB
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/14/kim-jong-un-sends-north-korean-slaves-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.html
christianpost.com/news/turkey-seizes-6-christian-churches-including-1700-y-o-historic-church-in-expropriation-order-162087/
youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc
mysearch.org.uk/website1/pdf/715.2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
results.cik.bg/pi2017/rezultati/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You turks sre vile pigs and i cant eaitntill we turnur country into the next syria

ya allah bismillah allahu ekber

he is doing jack shit, and you know it. trump and putin like him? what does that have to do with anything, hitler and stalin liked each other too.

Let us know how things work out when it becomes like Venezuela or Cuba.

Sure cockroach

Well a good thing they didn't try out Communism.

>turkroach leader
>5'2
Lel when you fucking roaches start evolving into humanbeings we can talk

If we don't count the 2 bridges, the railway networks, the public health services, the Bosphorus tunnel, the gdp increase, the new military technologies, the highways and many other improvements to Turkey's welfare. What has improved/changed in the Netherlands in the last decade? Legalisation of drugs?
Erdoğan is 6'1.

Erdogan isn´t Turkish but Georgian

reminds me of stalin

and mao

and Honneker

etc etc etc ...

That's Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the first Türk, his last name literally translates to Ancestor of Türks.
I don't understand where Sup Forums gets their intel, but it's full of bs.
We didn't use slaves though.

I know who he is, my point is that he is a far greater man and will always be cherished. Unlike Erdogan who is senile and afraid of being forgotten when he dies, hence all the bridges to nowhere he's been building.
Your military has been gutted by Erdogan.
Your education has been gutted by Erdogan.
Your system of government has been gutted by Erdogan.
Your secular society is being gutted by Erodgan.
Your reputation is in the process of being gutted by Erdogan.
He will destroy Turkey, either with his insanity and constantly provoking conflicts or after he dies when his brainwashed supporters chimp out.

pls invade me and bring back ottoman empire

>6'1 in turkroachistan is literally 152 cm

>Millions of people all across Turkey celebrate having prevented the coup last year with president Erdoğan

well, it's not like had a choice
amirite?

All but three of your statements are false.
>bridges to nowhere
Have you ever been to Istanbul? Back when there was only one bridge it took 5 hours to cross the Bosphorus, now it takes half an hour.
>military is being gutted
>education is being gutted
>government is being gutted
He got rid of everyone who's afilliates with gülen, a self-proclaimed prophet who has several mansions and his own army of bodyguards, all acquired with donations by his followers, who're brainwashed in such a way that they'd do anything to make money while damaging our country's welfare.
>he will destroy Turkey
If destroy means turn into a superpower by 2023, then you're right.
I do have to agree with the fact that Atatürk was a greater man and that Erdoğan is pretty religious and that he's damaging the reputation of Turkey simply by existing, but that isn't his doing, it's the west who's doing that.
See picture cuckistanian
Sorry brother, your government is corrupt and bows down to Europe, but hopefully that'll all change when ww3 happens.
Don't worry we have our fair share of retards who didn't participate, and no they didn't get lynched,

I love Erdogan, everyone in my family praises him

Everytime he visits Bosnia, we go and watch and try take photos with him. Such a based leader, and he works hard to secure relations between Bosnian muslims and the Turkish people

Westernfags are mad, precisely for the reason you gave, because they are jelous when they compare based Erdogan to their jewish leaders

Pic related Turkish GDP/capita over the last decade

Your country was going somewhere.

Now it's going the path of literally every other Islamic country ever. A hellhole nobody wants to live in.

You are going to be denied education. You are going to see your culture destroyed. You are going to be denied the freedom to use the internet. Soon, you will be denied the freedom to go work in Germany. So will your 7 million compatriots and they will stop bringing money back home. Then you will be forced to work a horrible job for stale bread and water.

And then the money will end and your Islamic overlord will send you to fight a war so you can find new money for him. You will die. For no reason whatsoever.

You voted for this. You chose this, when you were going into another direction. Never forget Turkey could have been a prosperous nation because of the geopolitical situation and changing economy.

We are all afraid of Erdoroach because he will starve you and there's a lot of you.

GDP falls immediately after Islam. Erdogan was confirmed Sultan 2017.

There will be a sharp drop in GDP very soon.

>>No other country has improved as much as Turkey has in the last decade

Thanks to foreign aid. How is tourism doing? I've seen many desperate commercials advertising Turkey during the last months, why are you guys so desperate?

>it's the west who's doing that.

That's propaganda to make you vote for him and you're eating it up like a good little goy.

The west has done nothing but be far too tolerant and good to Turkey. They supported your empire, they supported you through massacres, slavery, world wars, everything.

Turkey has been Islamic for some time, remember Ottoman empire or?

And the Ottoman empire was great during its height. built many great cities and buildings

>pick up phone to order pizza
>erdogan speaks into the phone telling me not to order ham topping

to be fair it's western media that always shit talks erdogan. turks on here seem to be pro erdogan very much. i dont know who's lying and who's not. i've never been to turkey either so i cant say shit.

from what the turks here say, y'know them living in turkey and whatnot. he might not be that bad

The height of the ottoman empire was before it's heavy islamization. In fact, islamization coincided with its decline.

Turkey's prosperity recently came from secularism and distancing itself from its religious origins. That finished this year.

>turks on here seem to be pro erdogan very much.

Are you literally retarded or shilling?

Erdogans party got 3% in the elections, compared to 15% of the party that rallied Turks against erdogans imperial interests.

Referendum results were about 80% no.

By pure statistics our Turks despise Erdogan.

I think you are being deluded. Erdogan is industrializing the country heavily and it shows, we are importing more and more turkish products which can compete with German, Italian etc

Tourism is flourishing, very rarely do I hear people who visit Turkey be disappointed

I doubt Erdogan fasts, prays 5 times a day or even think of Allah once a day, he has more important stuff to do, and what you're doing is just propagandizing against a great leader because you yourself (and me admittedly) are run by jewish leaders

>the west in general
>"muh balance of power"

The only thing the ottomans built in that pic was the four erect dick shapes around Agia Sophia in a city they stole. Roaches are immature barbarian retards and nothing more

i meant turks here on Sup Forums

as for bulgarian turks they seem mixed. depends on where you go and who you ask.

That's not Hagia Sophia, that's the Blue Mosque which was indeed built by the Ottomans

This Hagia Sophia meme has gotten too far btw, its a sad attempt at making Ottoman empire seem like they couldn't build anything themselves and only stole from the Byzantines which is plain WRONG

>Tourism is flourishing
>Tourism is flourishing
>Tourism is flourishing
Turkish tourism fell by as much as 50 per cent last year, and this year it seems worse. That's why they are publishing commercials in German tv in order to get a few tourists.

>industrializing

The economy has changed dumbass, it's not the 20th century.

>Tourism is flourishing

Islam in action ladies and gentlemen, swallowing propaganda and denying the truth.

Turk tourism this summer died.

How does it depend when voting on two occasions indicated about 80% against 20% for?

>counting refugees as tourists

brilliant move

because of the majority of turks i spoke to in kardjali seemed to like him

>>No other leader has been this loved by their people before
>>No other country has improved as much as Turkey has in the last decade

Hitler has.
Germany has in the 30s

fucking desperate

youtube.com/watch?v=YSrjwNMl-pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UQJ5oQX4i7U
youtube.com/watch?v=RBVL5EBgJdI

Alright discard that point, let's just see where Erdogan keeps taking the country, I believe he will keep moving it forward without a doubt

You're wrong.
I know that you don't see it but Turkey's system had been completely gutted by western intelligence and their lapdop Gülen in the past decades.
The 80s coup was completely US backed.
Atatürk's traditional party CHP has been completely fucked over and is currently led by Soros affiliated Kılıçdaroğlu.
So the problem is that Erdoğan is trash but he's /ourtrash (currently at least) and not trash working for foreign interests.
Even if people wanted to vote for parties representing Atatürk's ideals (they do) they can't because those parties are already in (((their))) hands.

tl;dr Erdogan is trash but all alternatives are even worse.

>we are importing more and more turkish products which can compete with German, Italian etc

You know why YOU are importing them, right?
Because only failed nations of slavs in the vicinity of Turkey would ever buy the crap that the roaches push across the Bosporus.

Or maybe it's because they are cheaper and have good enough quality? Why the hell would we buy something that isn't worth the money
>inb4 subhuman slavbrains
k sweetie

Just rate him on the basis of its 2023 plan, I'm curious about the next 6 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_vision

>Mainstream western media is still trying to convince everyone that Erdoğan is worse than Kim Jong-Un and Hitler combined

Things that never happened

>we are importing more and more turkish products which can compete with German, Italian etc
wits.worldbank.org/CountrySnapshot/en/BIH

I doubt it.

ahmet bilgisayarı kapat :---D

I'm reading through these goals and I have no idea whether they are ambitious or not, do you care to give your own opinion?

When i go to the stores I see many turkish products, particularly dairy

However Germans are also increasing a lot because they are opening some chains here (Lidl wants to start selling here aswell like in Croatia)

>it was year ago

Can you be a Christian and live a normal life in Turkey?

you can do whatever the fuck you want. prostitution is literally legal there desu.

>The height of the ottoman empire was before it's heavy islamization. In fact, islamization coincided with its decline.
Uh, no. The Ottomans began to suffer setback after setback once they began to westernize and give heretics power.

What the fuck, your numbers must be from anither timeline or something.
Thing is, Turkey started out as secular, and it shows, no other Islamic country has as much freedom as Turkey, we won't fall.
>implying the usa wasn't built by europeans
>implying europe didn't rebuild itself using american money
>not realizing the whole world is built with foreign aid
Ask a Russian about Putin, they'll say completely the opposite of what western.media says about him.
That's because of the western.medias fearmongering, they make it seem like there are terrorists around every corner here, which is not true at all. Every historic/touristic country has tourism bureause advertising the country.
This guy gets it, Erdoğan is not the second coming of Atatürk, but at least he will improve our welfare, and not sell us out to the west.
Google Erdoğan, I give you 2 minutes to realise you were wrong.
Kes la solcu pezevenk.
Only thing that'll mildly annoy you is the fact that Islam is obviously the primary religion here. I drink and party too, no one has ever shot me because I was walking home drunk.
This, the Ottoman empire was killed by infiltrators, they basically did what gülen couldn't do.
True

Can you be european and live a normal life with Turkey as your neighbour?

>people

>tl;dr
>see jew being used as an insult somewhere in your cockroach noises

well I guess you are like 20% less bad now. Good for you.

nobody gives a shit about your country, silence now

The fact that Erdogan was able to pull off a false-flag-into-purge in the modern age just underscores the fact that turkey is a third world country at heart and it's citizens are deluded fuckwits not worthy of respect

Fuck Mustafa he should have let the Anzac's win at Gallipoli so we could make Constantinople great again.

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL_pqkSteYSdMgc-A3KsVDBkxxecD4ge0a9vJ8y8RvXmh2Ru5N3Y0LaduB

That's Hagia Sophia.

Blue mosque built by ottomans! Is just coincidence the architecture is identical! IS COINCIDENCE!

They look similar but they aren't the same

Erdoğan is the only leader in the world who publicly outs his hatred towards the jews in Palestina. I don't recognize israel as a country and never will.
Gtfo you brainwashed sheep, I was there, you weren't, you are brainwashed by western mainstream jewmedia, I'm not.

Roaches always stick together, look when you overturn a rock, always loads of bugs together.

>Erdoğan is the only leader in the world who publicly outs his hatred towards the jews in Palestina. I don't recognize israel as a country and never will.

yeeeeeeeees, keep on telling me pretty words. I might actually become neutral on you guys. God I hate the kikes so much. I am not even ironic or whatever here. I really hate them so goddamn much. Probably as much as niggers.

You Bosnian roach lover don't understand architecture. Nothing in architecture is ever the same but influences can easily be seen. And the blue mosque shows such extreme similarities with the Hagia Sophia only an imbecile would deny that one was merely copied from the other with minor alterations.

It was necessary to build the Blue Mosque in similar fashion precisely for that reason, so it wouldn't seem like the Ottoman merely stole and conquered but were capable of building grand buildings themselves

>No other leader has been this loved by their people before.
>If you don't show up you get beheaded or worse.
Uh-huh, you can keep it child fucker.

Anything that takes Turkey out of its pretend secularism and faux westernism is fine by me.

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/14/kim-jong-un-sends-north-korean-slaves-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.html

>foxnews
What's this got to do with Turkey?

>was necessary to copy Hagia Sophia
>so it would seem like turkroaches could build things
>built and designed by greek slaves
>turkroaches didn't build shit for the next 500 years
>literally shitting in a hole for over the next 500 years

ok mohammed

Sure if you don't want to have churches

christianpost.com/news/turkey-seizes-6-christian-churches-including-1700-y-o-historic-church-in-expropriation-order-162087/

Swallowing propagnda this hard. If you are this ignorant about Ottoman history, don't even talk about it, burger

So they stole architecture to prove they didn't just steal shit. Makes perfect sense.......i

>>Millions of people all across Turkey

Anatolian desert dwellers. Pakistan-on-the-Mediterranean.

I'm glad the secular façade is falling. It was a stupid meme.

that wasn't Erdogan's accomplishment, if anything it was him that fucked up your economy
nobody trusts you Turks and nobody wants to work with you. Russia still supports Assad and USA still supports kurds, which goes against your plans

"Steal" architecture, lmfao. You are actually sad for going this far. You would never see westerners talk this way about the thousands of eerly similar Gothic churches around Europe, only when it fits the narrative can you accuse someone of "stealing" and "copying" architecture

P a t h e t h i c

>celebrate or go to gulag
Inexplicable.

Everything he said is factually correct. Arabs and roaches never build or innovate or create anything, they can only take the scraps from dying empires and maintain it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc

The Entente powers did take Constantinople, but then we gave it back for some dumbfuck reason.

>things that never happened

According to former CIA consultant, Stratfor founder global politics expert american George Friedman's book "the next 100 years":

* Turkey will be a global super power by year 2030 and 2040. This is a inevitable process because of geopolitical facts.

The West is trying really hard to stop Turkey becoming super power.

original source: mysearch.org.uk/website1/pdf/715.2.pdf

They're all would be Strong Men in the last coming of authoritarianism. World is ruined by libertarianism and globalism which has been the reigning ideology of the finance elites since the rise of Reagan, Kohl and Thatcher.

In their confusion at the lies they've believed to be true, right-tards are now abandoning freedom and turning to fascism. When they really should turn to the only ideology which can bring stability and prosperity to the world (Social Democracy) but their pride will never admit they were oh so wrong about everything.

You are wrong because the Ottomans had a distinct and unique architectural style, both when it came to residential buildings but also infrastructure such as roads and bridges

One giant mosque isn't exactly the only part of a cultures architecture, it's just a monument and shouldn't be taken too seriously when talking about architecture

You thinking that the Ottomans did nothing but copy the Byzantine empire shows how much you actually know about the Ottomans

savior of white race: mongoloid mixed manlet

savior of turkish & muslims: tall white based man

Everytime I start to feel doubt in IQ statistics and the intellectual subhumanity of shitskins I just need to read a few turk posts and that doubt is instantly erased from my mind.

USA and Russia both recognize the strategic value of Turkey.
The problem is Erdogan is against the creation of Kurdistan.
And the West, the USA, wants to create a Kurdistan to control the North of Syria.
And this is why the USA attempted to remove Erdogan last year, it was to have a friendly government in Turkey willing to be ally of the West and favorable to the creation of Kurdistan.

That doesn't mean shit senpai.

Also

>Going to Kurdzhali

You a gyppo or something?

Picking the slightly better option that will utterly cripple you in the long run isn't better than the shit version that might let you continue developing. We all dislike Borissov and want to vote for someone else, but people don't vote socialist (even though theoretically we might be better off) because we know communism, in the long run, just like Islam will cripple our country. Literally the same situation.

Hey, I'm sad and mad about what Turkey did. I'm a big believer in remembering the past but trying to do better, so I thought the weakness of the west meant the Balkans could finally rise. But you decided to fuck it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

>Tried to start war with Russia
>Held a fake coup
>Killed all sort of people over it
>threatens to dump millions of goatfuckers into Europe if he doesn't get what he wants
>Supports ISIS

You are never getting into the EU.
The funny thing though is despite everything you actually want to to.

It is like the perfect roach autism.

this

you know it's a comfy bridge but we have a shit ton like that one in southern France, show something else from your country otherwise we'll think it's a complete shithole without anything beautiful in it except a single building in a village

This Luigi knows.
Kurdistan would be eventually usurped by Israel anyway.
This is pretty much expansion towards Oil Land, i.e. Iran and Central Asian.

>No other leader has been this loved by their people before
???

I've not been to France but a lot of "beautiful bridges in France" that I've seen are just Roman aqueducts, maybe you can share some yourself

Also, we're a small country with an unfortunate history and shitty people

>It was necessary to build the Blue Mosque in similar fashion

Who said that? Couldn't have been you cause that would mean you are contradicting yourself roach.

If you don't know shit about history plz don't pretend you do.

Everyone should look at this before posting.
t. Libtard cuck
Italian bro proves my point. Thanks bro.
>Bosphorus flows through France
Kek, retard
They didn't love Hitler, they hated jews.

Mate, we had elections like a year ago. You read Bulgarian?

results.cik.bg/pi2017/rezultati/

ДOCT is the Erdogan funded Turkish imperial party. ДПC is the local Turk mafia party. The whole elections were a huge fight in which the local mafia wanted to keep independence.

Pic related is all I could find on no numbers here, but it was a firm no. I was in Belgium at the time and Erdogan was financing a lot of imams to go there and tell Turks how the locals hated them. Even though Belgians treat Turks much, much better than rapefugees and anyone else, it's easy to shill for it there.

We, on the other hand, treat our Turks justly and well and there's peace. We let them live their lives in their towns with their governments. That's why they can't be shilled on erdos side.

So sick of fucking turkroaches, they're almost worse than leafs.

Because when I talk about architecture I don't put weight to the words like you did, I already admitted it was similar but you used the word "steal" which is very different