youtube.com/watch?v=cCg5QAs4R7g
youtube.com/watch?v=RFTb1fvBFbg&t=59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best shit is still shit.
t. man on the shitter.

Slovenia is better.

Too many Gypsies i.e more than one.

tatars should be gassed

Funny that you mention it there was a concentration camp around Skopie.

True. It has a huge potential due to both its mentality and geographical location, sadly the corruption impairs it to Eastern Euro levels and that corruption will never be eliminated as long as the capable people flee from here. At least we've started westernizing and pretty much everyone and their mom is now into IT so that's a start I guess. Maybe we can become the gypsy-infested version of the Silicon Valley one day

>Slovenia
Too much western non-slavic influence,

>tfw bulgarian mongrels were gassed in your country

from experience, gypsies are worse than turks. hell, at least the bulgarian turks try to blend in here

Ya know you are a bolgar too, right? Stop larping this shit. There is no prestige in hijacking a historical figure that has nothing to do with you(He wasn't even born within your borders and he was from a greek dynasty) and larping as a shitty meme country. Who has anything to gain from this?

>tfw you will never be put for garrison duty in Skopie
Why even live?

Why are you so enthusiastic about Tri Moreta?

Ethnic borders of Bulgaria that were denied because Bismarck wanted to cuck Russia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_San_Stefano

>being this stupid
go away gyppo

It's ironic shitposting aimed at ridiculing the "patriots" who keep repeating constantly that we wuz Tri Moreta once

Dope flag

Haplogroups don't mean that much

Pleven (where my grandfather studied) looks like some Las Vegas/China-empty-city attempt at Europe.

Did you go there are you judging from google maps?

>posting haplogroups as an argument
Way to prove you're a retard, you sure showed him.

>I shall sing to you the song of my people

I'm judging from duckduckgo image search. Pleven just looks very tacky.

>being this delusional
the only suitable religion for you is islam

>FREEDOM-FREEDOM-FREEDOM HOY!
>FREEDOM-FREEDOM-FREEDOM HOY!

It's a small town and all the google images look disgusting desu it's nothing like that if you really visit.

>go be an albanian somewhere else

All hail the eternal tatar

>macedonians are albanians

If there were some Christian countries in the Balkans, I might have a fav'e. But as far as I know they're generally heretics and Mozzie infidels.

Bulgarians are not mongoloid in majority,the most bulgarians are alpinid,baltid,dinarid but they are few with turanid phenotype (which is mongoloid phenotype) according to Joseph Deniker

>macedonians

I've been to a few small villages; Plovdiv, Sofia, Asenovgrad (actually just passing through on my way to the monastery), Varna, Sunny Beach & Nessebar. I went to some skiing resort when I was young but can't remember the name. I've probably been to a bunch more places too but can't remember.

Slovenes and Croats are catholic

>the state of the american brain

This. Bulgarians are masterrace

bump for Bulgarian master race
>inb4 roach rape babies bait

what do you think about the name changes?

Bulgaria is the best country in the whole world, not just the balkans. I'm saving some money and going back in Sofia to eat liutenitsa with a qt gf.

kys diaspora

that's not balkan

Bulgarians are cool

Fuck off, I'm also french and my parents wanted to live in France even tho we had a perfectly fine home in Sofia, not my fault. I'm coming as soon as possible and I'm never leaving again.

Slovenia > Croatia > Bulgaria > Romania >Bosnia > Montenegro > Serbia > Macedonia > Albania > Kosovo

> Greece

That's strange what attracted you to Sofia besides low prices?

you and that leaf patriot would get the best along each other kek

WE WUZ WHITES AN SHIEET

Genetically, these are the lands in europe which have either majority, or high percentage DNA which is not european:

Southern Spain, Portugal, Southern Italy, Finland(saami), Greece, Most Mediterranean islands, Bulgaria, Southern Serbia, kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia/herzegovina, Fyrom, Albania, Croatia (muslims percentage), Hungary(only those near former Hun settlements).

Bulgaria is mostly Mixed Proto-european DNA(first settlers in europe along the Danube) in its northern side, Some mix Turk/Cuman DNA on its western side, but very high percentage asian DNA influence from the Ottoman incursions in the south.

Thus, Bulgaria is a mixed country, mostly non European DNA, especially in the south of the country.

Not European, no matter how much you want to believe this.

I would put Serbia before or after Romania but the list is actually good.

>Slovenia
is shit. it will be blacked out of existence.

>but very high percentage asian DNA influence from the Ottoman incursions in the south.

I dunno, maybe the high percentage asian dna comes from the Turkic Bulgars?

>tatars should be gassed
said the dumb brother of the tatar

Who allowed the nigger to speak? Your picture is a clear gypsy and you can shove your pseudo-science in the ass.

that's a gypsy dumb burger

>meanwhile in the Jewnited States
also
>fyrom
good goy

Because it's just beautiful. It has some slav/commie magic in the air, no SJW bullshit, beautiful women, white people, white people in commercials, food everywhere, shops everywhere, everyone smokes, it's fun. In less than an hour you see more high end car than in 2 weeks in the center of Paris. And I got some great memories from there, I lived there a lot.

kys I'm whiter than a snowflake

>americans
>white

Just get that land of the fake "macedonia" and move on.

whatever country Melania is from is my favorite Balkan country

if you can produce that kind of perfection, you're good with me

>reddit spacing

>it's another Burger thinks J2 is Turkish and E1b is North African even though it has been present in the Balkans since the Bronze Age
Kek i wish,i would rather have 1 trillion Turkish rape children than Vl*chs.

>Yes, that's right goy, Macedonians were tatars

opa freedom
iha freedom

Melania is 7/10 in Balkans.

>white people in commercials
Kek don't tell me there are blacks on the commercials in Paris.

This is correct, southern balkans, in prehistory, were Thracian peoples and yeoman tribes. Bulgaria is a country where the Proto-European dna has almost died out due to invasions. The cities in Bulgaria that test highest for proto-eu dna are all in the north; example Dobrich which is mostly European looking whites.

best balkan country is definitely croatia if it's considered in the balkans.

>when you see an uppity srboman
ohrid will be freed

i don't believe you, prove it

and no touched-up models

>macedonians
>macedonian

>bulgarians
>human

U still bulgarian bruh, stop fighting it and admit it.

I literally can't. You can only believe me if you live here but we both know that isn't happening.

I am a proud Bulgar from Skopje(pic NOT related)

AMA

>race is skin deep
show us your eyes and nose, turk

Did your grandfather change his name because of the serbs?

There are :/
I was in Sofia less than a month ago, and I already can't stand being in Frankistan.

not that i know of

he did change it because all his brothers adopted their own surname, only his eldest brother kept the old name

It's quite true. I saw hotter girls on my way back home.

You cunts are fat and ugly.

>skopje

TRI

This is for you
youtube.com/watch?v=cCg5QAs4R7g
youtube.com/watch?v=RFTb1fvBFbg&t=59s

MORETA

LEVA

EZERA

I have never met Bulgarians per say, only Macedonians. Very positive experiance with them. I suppose it's because most Macedonians in Slovena are "intelligentsia"...actually all Macedonians I know are musicians for some reason.

checked

Bulgaria is a very friendly country.

There Fyromites with -ic surnames ?

White families in the United States rarely actually racemix with the blacks or anyone else. Out of 321.4million people, of course a few million will, but I've had my DNA test, and i was 98.8 Scandinavian, as are most of my friends and distant family.

America is a mixed country, this is correct, but don't make the mistake of assuming that the families that don't mix have DNA that is even close to being even 5% Asiatic/African/Southern etc. The people that don't mix historically, won't mix in the future either. It's all about upbringing.

In Bulgaria however, you don't have a choice, your DNA is already mostly Asian, discounting for the northeners, near Romania, which are mostly slavic whites.

Also, the picture of what you say is a "gypsy" was found on a google search of "typical bulgarian". Don't be ashamed of your people. I'm not ashamed of our negro/mexican population; it's the reality of our countries.

But you have to admit, most Bulgarians do not have European genes.

bulgarians are a rude angry version of macedonians

greenish eyes and tiny nose
sorry macedonbro, we're both bulgarians ;)

Mother of god. De Niro confirmed for beta cuck degenerate.

Macedonians are a version of bulgarians

>but I've had my DNA test, and i was 98.8 Scandinavian
MUH ANCESTRY
WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHIET

>saying outlandish shit with zero proof

prove it