How many of your "friends" on Faceberg posted a demand last year that anyone who supports Trump had better REMOVE them...

How many of your "friends" on Faceberg posted a demand last year that anyone who supports Trump had better REMOVE them as a friend and never speak to them again?

How many of you obliged, and have been strong enough to completely commit to never talking to those people again for as long as you live, even when they try to reach out to you directly?

How many of you ignored their posts and waited for their butthurt to blow over, and to this day you continue to hide your power level and maintain a connection with those people?

I never made a facebook account.

H8 jews so not on facebook.

I maintain those connections but they know where I stand

i posted trump memes until they removed me. my newsfeed was like a mental bdsm dungeon for the hilldawgs.

I've been off facebook all my life.

When Trump was getting media coverage 24/7 for his "outrageous remarks" I just posted this
>sheltered middle/upper class mexicans living in private, gated communities act like it's the end of the world because the next president of America wants to do the same
Imagine the butthurt.
Oh and after Trump won the election, I just posted a link to Wikipedia's definition of schadenfreude. Imagine the double butthurt.

My dipshit older brother sent me a facebook message a few days after the election saying that he's taking a mental note of all known Trump supporters including me, you know, "just in case", because even though were family he could never forgive me for supporting a fascist.

I pointed out that he was just regurgitating some shitty salon article that was floating around at the time and pointed out that keeping a registry of thought criminals was similar to Hitler keeping a registry of Jews so he could make them disappear in the middle of the night. He unfriended and blocked me on Facebook and I haven't talked to him since. He's a grown 35 year old man, I thought that kinda bullshit was mostly the domain of overly zealous college freshmen.

i know someone who argued that trump alienates people

yet she deleted all the trump supporters on fb
so whos alienating who now

If you unironically still have a FB account, then you need to sort your shit out.

Wtf! I love Mexico now!

FPBP

There is nothing worse than a hypocrite.

Same, almost caved last year to stay in contact with people I graduated with uni from, but I realized it wasn't worth it.

>having Facebook
>having friends

I have never been on facebook. Get fucked normie.

None

Everyone I know is aware of "how I am" so have probably just filtered me

I did get muted and had my posts deleted after posting a shitty pun regarding the Grande bombing tho

lot of mad englishmen on that day too...

>mfw a coworker from the UK hit you up about it at work

kek

Zuckerfuck is a Data Scam. The people own that data because they typed it up but Zuckerfuck treats it like his own personal fiefdom where noone can extract their data seamlessly onto competing platforms. there is also no ability for competing platforms to interact with facebook users like what happens with phone companies where you can call and interact with people on other networks. This is a giant data scam that must end just like if Bill Gates had forced you to not move your data off windows platforms or email people using Apple products.

On top of that he is spamming his data scam platform with Jewish leftwing propaganda and suppressing non Kosher political thought on a now public platform.

Trump has to end Zuckerfuck's data scam

Who in their right mind has a jewbook account these days?

Everyone's a hypocrite to some extent. But people get really fucking defensive when you point out their hypocricies, specially when they think that they should have undeniable support.

I just stopped using Facebook in late 2015 instead. You're my friends now Sup Forums ;)

100% true. Facebook is a domestic terrorist organization actively engaged in sedition and treason. Trump unironically needs to bomb every single datacenter housing Facebook's servers. He needs to completely erase every last trace of the company's hardware from the face of the earth. He could easily false flag it and claim ISIS did the bombings, and then he'd have a solid pretext for the coveted kosher war to pave the way for Greater Israel.
Bomb Facebook's servers. Something better will rise form the ashes. Eric, Don Jr, I know you're reading this post. Make it happen. I won't even charge you royalties or licensing fees for stealing my idea.
>also, I'm responding to your tangential comment because you incorporated my OC into your OC which gave me good feelings in my tummy

Social Media is for bots and retards

Kek, nothing of value lost

Signed up when GoyBook first went global to see what the fuss was. Never entered real details and log in once or twice a year when I can't see content/tits/

feels good man

>caring about facebook