Poor women :-/

Poor women :-/
Thank you Windows 10™ for letting me see these facts everytime I log into this PC!

>like what you see?

Fuck off Nazi

It's funny, your post ID color is the same as your skin color

>The LARP as a Nazi and flinch at black people archetype

>Black "people"
The correct term is NIGGER

Shut you dirty chimp mouth!

>Like what you see?

The only thing being "shutting down" here is the white percentage in England.

Sopa de Macaco bringing the bants

(You)

Who would buy windows 10 if it does this? Wtf.

Why do we need so many compsci majors? AI is going to take over compsci and comp everything else in the next 5 years anyway.

Install gentoo

>why understand how to talk to computers if they take over

I have W10 and have never seen that. Just use a custom you scrub

it happens on the home/basic/whatever versions that were {{{free}}} upgrades from win7

not pictured: only 0.5% of teen boys want to major in computer science

Just turn those """facts""" off you dumb nigger.

>LARP
Stop using words and acronyms you don't know the meaning of you subhuman orangutan, and get the fuck out of my country too.

The hell, I don't have this and I have an up-to-date Windows.

Cam we get the numbers of women who apply for STEM studies?

Success:Failure ratio feels more important then the total amount of all women ever because in most countries theyre not even allowed to study which fucks up any "all women" statistic

I never get that stuff. It's usually just landscape and wildlife photos with a caption about them.

What

hey kim
nuke US when?

You won't do much but whine online. I'm in your country, your women, and now your shitty echo chamber.
Next it's your mother little bitch.

What's wrong it seems accurate.

The conclusion I derive from those stats are "why are you implying women are incapable of making proper academic career decisions?"

NAZI PUNK FUCK OFF

You can't do shit NEGRO

As I'm not totally retarded, I did not install Windows10. Can someone explain to me what the fuck is that I'm looking at?

BTFO

News by Microsoft™

lol wtf?
imagine you're a gril logging on and having bill gates telling you to basically git gud lol

The weird thing is that usually it goes along with the background this is fucking retarded but also over a week old