Lefty got a gun

rawstory.com/2017/07/guns-are-fine-racism-is-not-armed-redneck-lefties-are-waging-a-different-kind-of-war-on-fascism/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lglMK
youtube.com/watch?v=BI4ZvJkwVsI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgi4O61NQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't you archive?
archive.is/lglMK

>redneck lefties
>none of them have the look of physical labor about them

Low-class whites that demand others gift them an existence are called "white trash"

Pretty sure all of those people are middle class suburbanites LARPing as shuper kewl and tuff paramilitaries.

Nazi? I'm Antifa.

Based

Oh please, this group is is extremely easy to turn it infiltrate. Red pills for all of them.

>Redneck
>leftie
Their attemp to identify with lower class whites is laughable at best

Moar of this.

>already confirmed fake guns months ago
Can't even do an armed militia right

PURE SCHADENFREUDE !
This is going to be hilarious when these guys get a couple drinks in them and they have to share space with radical feminists and the agitated black lives matter movement. Ohhhhh, it's gonna go so so bad.

These are the kind of people who try their hardest to explain to you that working as part time baristas and getting money from daddy doesn't mean they aren't working class. They also can't shoot for shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=BI4ZvJkwVsI

Hey bro, their flag says "folks of color" instead of "people of color", they're red blooded patriotic hayseeds just like you.

>our message is guns are fine, but racism is not
It's like they're incapable of hiding their condescending urbanite attitudes

>>“I grew up playing in the woods, floating coolers of beer down a river, shooting off fireworks, just generally raising hell, all that kind of stuff,” Neely told Alternet. “Things most people would consider a part of redneck culture. We’re trying to acknowledge the ways we’ve made mistakes and bought into white supremacy and capitalism, but also give ourselves an environment in which it’s OK to celebrate redneck culture.”
>AstroTurf as fuck
>doing things outside is now "Redneck culture"
>bought into white supremecy and capitalism
>having to make a place where it's "ok" to celebrate a culture

>we will defend our communities

so they're gonna be shooting all the nigger thugs/thieves?

Rednecks that fuck their counsin's ass in the woods on a deer hunting trip are less gay than these faggots.

You got that right

Who the fuck are they fighting against anyway? They lost the election on the internet not in the streets.

Is LARPing the default SJW fallback?

>I did redneck shit, but I'm a vegan and hunting and fishing are morally wrong
How is fucking your 9/10 cousin with big tits and a tight ass gay?

Hes got a big belly...

they're protecting inner cities (while living in the suburbs) from fascist, racist white rednecks (who live in the boonies). Because as we all know, red necks are infamous for wanting more government control.

Hey now, be fair. He probably supports communism so he can lose all the weight, you know, when there's no food left

For you

Wait, it's legal in the States to be masked while brandishing weapons in public?

They see themselves as offering an alternative to the "ignorant suburban and rural retards who supported Trump" to groups such as TWP

It varies, in some you can others you cant

Oh, you mean the Oathkeepers?

What a crazy country. Why on God's green Earth would you allow that in any state? There are no legitimate purposes for doing that.

rednecks and airsoft guns
wew I'm scared. Hold me, user.

>There are no legitimate purposes for doing that.
Other than protecting your identity from the state.

>MUH FREEDUMBS

^That's why. It's all linked to why red america/"trump country" relies on more civilized parts of the nation to subsidize their parasitic, hypocritical lifestyles.

It's not so much that it's allowed, but that in almost every place outside of cities no one has had to deal with these faggots. Laws such as these are usually left up to local governments.
Many cities have these laws

Banned fro RawStory for trolling & proud of it.

(you)

>infamous for wanting more government control

You mean like how they gerrymandered themselves a bulletproof House majority?

>there's more folks in them cities but I deserves more representin' on account of all the governin' I don't want done

>He probably supports communism
They absolutely do. These are all extreme leftist groups that need to be put down.

>all the governin' I don't want done
Yes? The more those fucksticks on Capitol Hill bicker the better.

>redneck counties
>gerrymandered

Oh I am laughing. Lets take a look at the California of the East Coast, Maryland. Blue as blue can be and Gerrymandered worst than any other state Ive seen. A lot of the rural states have to be Gerrymandered due to population density you faggot.

>redneck lefty

Doesn't exist, dressing some hippie up in jeans and a NASCAR shirt and having them make a youjew video about trannys doesn't make them a redneck

>>I did redneck shit, but I'm a vegan and hunting and fishing are morally wrong

>Other than protecting your identity from the state
Organized perpetration of violence against the state is called terrorism. There is no legitimate purpose to mask yourself and brandish a gun in public.

Right. So the absence of laws against it is mostly because it's a non-issue.

>they're protecting inner cities (while living in the suburbs) from fascist, racist white rednecks
>fascist, racist white rednecks
>fascist

>mostly because it's a non issue
Correct

Whatever you say bootlicker, not all of us shit our pants at the sight of a gun. They're allowed to do it and so am I.

Just rich people moving into rural areas and their suburban friends virtue signalling.

No one in rural areas give a fuck about this stuff. Rural fire brigade is pretty much the only thing they join.

t.rural fag

Leftys are outgunned and don't even know how to use a gun.

I remember these guys, they had BB guns.

It seems you have the working memory of a goldfish, you can't hold in two concepts at once.

Guns = good
Masks = good
Guns + Masks = NOT good

This
Always good for a good laugh:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

>Why on God's green Earth would you allow that in any state?
because we have freedom in this country, chengis

It seems you're a scared little bootlicker that worships big daddy government. As long as everyone is allowed to do it, good. Once the state starts giving different rules to different groups, it changes.

You're trying way too hard faggot, go outside and play with your friends for a while.

Look at these good ole country boys, just listen to that backwoods accent
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgi4O61NQ8

How about you stop projecting there junior?

Fuckin lollllll everyone of those fucks looks like the had an acoustic guitar and a change cup on a Portland corner yesterday

>spends several posts calling people scared for no reason
>isn't projecting
>gets called out for being a retarded faggot
>y-y-you're p-p-projecting!
Wipe the tears away and put a tampon in.

>Redneck lefties
>Folks of color
>Half of them look like emaciated

Lots of inconsistencies..

>gerrymandering
>Voting Rights Act
>choose one and only one
Don't complain about shit you don't understand. (Hint: It makes you look like a segregationist.)

What

These people always impress me as the kind that would be first to go on shooting sprees, not "defend" their communities.

Hey Kim, you'd like these people they're communists

>redneck lefties
>redneck
>lefties

100% middle class suburbanite kids who bought a CO-OP hat and cut the sleeves off an old t shirt.

If you ever see one of these fucks IRL, run a bunch of questions about servicing a Cummins diesel past them and watch them start stuttering.

>>spends several posts calling people scared for no reason
I spent 2 posts calling a Finnish faggot scared because he is. And if you weren't almost as big of a faggot, you might have said something too.

Finland has compulsory military service, there's good reason to believe he would BTFO you with a rifle and is much more equipped than you to handle himself in a SHTF situation. Sorry cupcake.

I doubt they could tell you the history behind the term "redneck"

Was

And I was in the Marine Corps, some Finn going to a daycamp for a little bit doesn't scare me.

They have compulsory service in Finland? Based

Bavarian Soviet Revolution Duhmerican style. Comical. Armored mobility scooters yessir inbred, cornfed and cuckshed, step right up.

Your handwriting looks like a child's. Anyway, being a POG who went through MCT doesn't make you any better than a Finn. Actually makes you worse because he didn't spend several years on welfare.

How much disability are you scamming big daddy government for?

>gets BTFO
>y-yeah well you're a POG and a w-welfare queen
Go outside and play with your friends.

What do vegans and marines have in common?

They both feel the need to tell everyone they fucking meet about it.

I wasn't going to bring it up until fagatron here thought I was worried about a Finnish boyscout.

I'm just fucking with you devil dog.

Doesn't change the fact that you were a POG. You're lower than a civilian and might as well have joined the chair force.

Absolutely zero. Now run along, junior.

Welfare queens BTFO

Why are there no Muslims on star trek?

Its the future.

Fuck you hadji

>I have PTSD and sleep apnea
>gets 70%
lmao

>oh no, some non-rate faggot is insulting my service
You're adorable.

What

>muh service
Someone seems awfully proud of sucking big daddy government's dick for shekels all of a sudden.

>>I have PTSD and sleep apnea
>>gets 70%
I have neither and don't collect disability. You ever grow tired of being wrong?

I hope somebody drones your wife and kids along with your favorite goat bride.

I hope so too. They're thousands of miles away and I've never met them.

Don't fucking lie we all know you've "met" the goat.

>y-you sucked off big daddy government by entering into a voluntary contract for the exchange of time for money
Are you even trying friendo?

fuck off nork

>Using a bayonet in 2017

Fucking lol. The Race war will be won in days.

One year prior they were probably crying for gun control.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So this is how lolbergtardians deal with the cognitive dissonance?
>I VOLUNTEERED to leech off the taxpayers who were extorted with threats of violence to pay for me to sham all day

Why they are all fat?

im so glad I'll be too old to get drafted in the upcoming civil war

Who said I was a libertarian? Someone is sure full of stupid this morning. Seriously, go outside, ride bikes with your friends or vape or whatever the fuck it is you kids do nowadays.

haha you admitted liberatarians are right

>Comments are disabled for this video.