Why is South Africa so much worse than other African countries when it comes to rape and other crime?

Why is South Africa so much worse than other African countries when it comes to rape and other crime?

Unlike the rest of Africa there's beautiful women there

Because there is no accountability for your actions here. The police are inept, and the whole country has turned into a free-for-all.

Its what happens when niggers are forced into urban sprawl. They become Mega Niggers

Many such cases

Oioi

Unlike the rest of Africa it's an actual crime

Ethiopia would like to have a word with you

Sounds like a meme country, how do you go shopping or anything there when the niggers are out of control?

simplz my son, since Apartheid failure, local savages allowed all new migrants to go their normal (rape-killing ways), whites (or human life) don't matter anymore

Because the further south you go down Africa, the dumber the niggers get. Luckily the ratio of rapes are significantly higher among blacks than whites.

Kek

I thought South africa one of the best african countries

Well, it might be a bit worse because of the whole racial war and nigger resentment. But I believe that other apefrican countries are simply incapable of registering crime properly. That's why their murder rates and stuff appear lower.

>image search
>no matches
>false 'random Sup Forums filename' number
so, uh... how's the organ trafficking business these days?

It was until the blacks took over.

South Africa is the only African country capable of recording statistics

because they actually report and record things there...

Why is Lesotho a thing?
It's one level when you're surrounded by idfferent nations and landlocked.
It's entirely another when both of that is done by a single nation.

w-what is that norske bror

Kebab meat.

o-ookay I wanna believe you but that is some weird kebab

It's what happens when your population is too stupid for abstract thinking.

>Amren.com

Fuck, why they have to put that stupid watermark on there? Just leave it off and normies will assume it's legit science from Nature or something

Yeah and then Apartheid ended.

user, you have no idea.

I travel to many african countries regularly. It is not a matter of stats, but of reality. I can freely walk in Pointe Noire, Port Gentil Maputo or Abidjan. But I can't even think about it in South Africa (Nor in Port Harcourt as another example). It is the mentality, the impunity and the general "local cultura" what matters

What

Boer exodus to the US when? We could use you here and you'd be welcomed by most with open arms.

White people...