>Have a Black family
>Have a Black mother
>Mother refuses to let you see dying brother unless you pay her
>Have black brother
>Brother takes money to fly to Africa for funeral of dying brother
>doesn't go to funeral
>spends money on weed and watermelon
>Have another Brother
>get him into a football academy which will definitely result in a lucrative career
>Steals 21 phones from his teammates.

Seriously, wtf is with niggers and their crab in a barrel mentality? Does this explain why niggers with money are so uppity? Because they know they're better than their family members?

>Adebayor: I don't talk to my family any more
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-40610939/adebayor-i-don-t-talk-to-my-family-any-more

Other urls found in this thread:

thesportsdrop.com/15-broke-nba-stars-and-how-they-blew-their-millions/
youtube.com/watch?v=BUK2Sl2NOtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He uploaded all the sexting pics off the phones before getting caught right?

Dont know butThis will shed some light

Being black with money is kind of like being from a bogan white trash family with money then.

My family do the same kind of shit.

I cannot think of a worse way to live, than to be a smart black man.
Bad enough we have to live with what our brothers get up to, and you think Jewish folk hate whites? Put a black man who's majored in history in front of one and watch the corners of his lips curl in fear and hatred.

Did this retard not think this fucked up shit is why people try to help in the first place?

I like the last part of the greentext.
Just leave them alone, they are happy, we don't need to pity them just because they are not as developed as countries like in Western Europe or North America

ADEBAYOR, ADEBAYOOR, Your dad washes elephants and your mother’s a whore

>they flash wealth that they don't actually have
It's in their DNA to act like that.

Huge

Wat

>there are no homeless people
>no orphans
yeah, better go to niggertopolis

thesportsdrop.com/15-broke-nba-stars-and-how-they-blew-their-millions/

rook c6

a8 -> a3

blackjack

its why niggers never developed civilization

>seriously, wtf is with niggers and their crab in a barrel mentally

Nigs more like hyena, less like lion

That's not the best move

Neither is that

F8 to d8

Ducking phone, C8 ofc

No, that doesn't really do anything to help. Think tactically. Bishop can pin 2 pieces by moving it where?

It's also not a valid move

a6
Now back to the topic at hand, faggots. why does someone who makes it have to drag each and every person hes ever met out of impoverishment. fucking fags.

Good, that is the most effective move for black. Now what?

wasnt he on a bus with his team and they shot up? watched a bunch of his fiends die in front of him, I know he's a millionaire etc. but still that and his family being niggers is some harsh barely, I feel for the guy.

Glad he's finally off Spurs.

I'm retarded dude. Only reason i got it was because you have me a hint with the piece.
t. been playing chess since i was 8 years old

I typed that without looking. queen to c4?

N U C C the entire board

this nigger will get red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=BUK2Sl2NOtc

He sounds like a genuinely good person. What secret did he employ to avoid the nigger gene curse? Not mocking him, just curious what makes one black person have common sense and reason, while another one have the nigger chimp common sense of nigger.

>not queen to b4 after queen moved
ok.png

That would hang your queen.

This also hangs the queen. Best action is to capture the queen which will also lose yours, but then you can take the rook with your bishop giving black an excellent advantage.

He met the right people
Honestly the entire community enslaves themselves

Followed up by this

I dont think he questions why they help, why they help is evident, and to an extent the peace corps or whatever group you have who "donates" a portion of the charity, why they help is also evident, they make a living off of it. In fact I don't believe there is anyone except the people in the middle who are deluded into believing their contribution will make a difference in the lives of these Africans. Of course if you were gonna donate to some charity to count off on your taxes, why not donate to something that is directly going to benefit your local community?

Some of them have to be woke. On probability alone.

Simple Ba6 skewer looks good.
t. lichess 1700 blitz player

B7 to a6

What's your username? I'll add you. I suck at blitz I like to think too much

Queen d2

reelo
How long have you been playing?

Not super long, maybe a year at any regularly?

I recently switched to lichess over chess.com, mainly due to the unlimited tactics and better machine with the stockfish. Just followed you and challenged you to correspondence game.

Basing on that pasta I think they are... Perfectly communist, which means everybody slows down to speed of slowest member.
If that doesn't satisfy you, niggers have some stupid complex that if you're successful you HAVE to share your success, because others weren't aa fortunate.

Why would I want to battle rook/biship with 2 rooks?

Yes, the lichess interface is better in most respects. Way better features and free.
For tactics, chesstempo.com is better than lichess though I think. (It's also unlimited tactics for free)

Steal the board