Let's decide this once and for all: Are russians white?

Let's decide this once and for all: Are russians white?

yes.
/thread

the white ones are

the chink ones aren't

no

No

Russia is a big country. The ones at the Europe end are white, the ones at the Chink end are not.

The whitest.

In terms of white virtues like Christianity, sovereignty, perseverance, and courage they are the greatest white nation on earth right now.

ethnic russians? yes.
slavs are white, fuck off.

>inb4: balkanshit
jokes on you i am kebab

No they are slavs
Aka niggers on the inside

>degenerate Anglo-Germanics in charge of deciding who's white

go suck a nigger dick, your nations won't exist in 20 years

Yes, yes they are. They have their subhumans, but everyone does. There's subhuman poles, subhuman germans, subhuman french, even subhuman anglos (pic related). There will always be a subhuman class in every race

yes they are, but they are also distinctly different from the western whites. Violence being one of the biggest differences, and also short term evolution that allowed them to avoid the jew mind magics, which is nihilistic depression which may or may not result in slow death

Here's a non-subhuman russian for example

Yep

Monarchs are not a good way of showing a Russian.
Most of Russian monarchs had german wifes or so. I can't recall a full blood russian tsar from that era.

Chavs exist so the English aren't white.

They are white enough..... whats crackin Brother Comrades????

>euroshit still thinks belonging to the race of cuckolds, faggots and cowards is something good
Asiatic and proud!
Hail Turan!

theyre white enough. plus i love talking to russians irl, theyre all funny cunts. little bit on the aggro side sometimes, but definitely funny.

have a lot of qts too

everything comes down to genetics/DNA

No, I'd rather be not associated with western sneering cunts.

>are russians white?

honorary non-white.

we all have bad apples