NEW POLL IS OUT

TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING IS AT 38%

38 FUCKING PERCENT

OBAMA'S LOWEST APPROVAL RATING WAS AT 39.

NO ONE FUCKING LIKES TRUMP OUTSIDE Sup Forums. NO ONE.

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT HOLY SHIT.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thought you would learn the first time about (((polls))) being wrong. I guess not. Pretty sad really.

New poll is out.

100% of people worldwide still believe OP is a cumguzzling faggot.

FAKE NEWS

GET OUT OF YOUR ECHO CHAMBER YOU FUCKING WHITE TRASH.

38 FUCKING PERCENT, NOT EVEN 5 MONTHS INTO HIS PRESIDENCY.

BUSH HAD HIGHER APPROVAL RATINGS AFTER FUCKING KATRINA.

NO ONE LIKES AGENT ORANGE. NO ONE.

New poll puts Hillary 99% chance to win presidential election.

Has the brainwashers not learned their lesson.

>another "unbiased" poll shows Trump approval low
>read fine print
>see sampling method
>into the trash it goes

If we have learned anything from recent events surrounding polls, Trump's actual approval rating is likely closer to 60% and Obama's was closer to 20%

New poll out !1!!1!!

Trump gas a 38% chance to win Pennslyvania!!!

Polls are so reliable
Settled science, never wrong

Trump should just step down and let Pence run the show

fuck your polls

What does it matter when the DNC is going to put up a native American Cultural Appropriator who literally stole a 6 figure job from a minority or a woman with the same name as someone who had a fake beef with Hulk Hogan in the 80s/90s.

So 62% of the country are crybabies? Got it.

Honestly it should be lower.
A leader makes desicions not based in popularity but based on what is best for America.
People are stupid and don't know what they want nor what is best for them.

Stop sliding.

and the poll was 35% dems and 25% rep, fuck off shill.

>not undersampling Republicans

It's almost like pollsters are pushing their own agenda

The more interesting number is the 90% of R approve and only 5% of D

get reckt commie faggots

Obama (D) - 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.
Bush, George W. (R) - 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Clinton (D) - 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That's right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.
Reagan (R) - 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.
Carter (D) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Ford (R) - 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.
Nixon (R) - 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
Johnson (D) - 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.
In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans.

This poll can't be right because Hillary is President because all the other polls said so

Goes to show that (1) the Republicans are defenseless idiots and (2) the Democrats are the Jews' lackeys.

>gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
>daily
hes up 2% over 2 days ago. at this rate by years end he will have more than 100% approval

do you even know what that means? theoretical individuals who dont even exist will agree with him. black science man will have to rant for like a hour to explain how its even possible. fucking quantum sub levels of reality agree with trump at that point

>Mfw the polls showed Trump at 35% approval rating in 2016 before the election took place

>ITZ DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

wow, i guess i'm a republican shill now!

wait ur telling me that if you ask 100 people that voted for hillary "do you like donald drumf?" they will almost all say no????????????????? how???? i woulda have expected them to love trump though?????

Hey, who's gained more power and money than anyone else in the last 70 years? It's not the Mormons who are 7/10 biggest political donors in the United States.

BLUMPF IS FINISHED FOR SURE THIS TIME!

Of course we don't approve, he's turned into too much of an establishment lackey. If he had Hillary Clinton publicly executed, his approval would be quit a bit higher.

>thinking pol likes Republicans

Most of them are commie trash, tbqh.

Personal approval ratings have become meaningless because they have turned into nothing more than character approval.

Hillary had 10% higher approval on the day of the Election and it didn't help her

It started with Obama. He was the first celeb politician. People liked him personally because he would go onto Daily Show and fill in a March Madness bracket. However he got much lower ratings on issues. That's why his high approval ratings didn't help Hillary at all and Trump flipped 200 counties that went for Obama in 2012.

Trump is the exact opposite. People hate him personally but he has been consistently well rated on stuff like economy. That's why he beat Hillary - he had her beat on the issues. People will vote for somebody they hate if their purses are filled over somebody they like who robs them.

As long as Trump maintains high policy ratings he will coast to a reelection.

>POLL
>CURRENT YEAR
do you even fake news, bro?

I legit laughed out loud that you believe the polls any more.

>Obama fell to 39%
>Now overwhelmingly loved

Guess these polls mean fuck all and fluctuate 30 points from week to week.

Every President in USA history has pardoned themselves and their friends for all crimes while in office.
that is why Hillary and obama and bush jr and all the rest are not before a firing squad right now.

>right wingers aren't petty enough to downvote Obama
>he gets 39%
>Trump gets MASSIVE amounts of hate via CNN and leftist campaigns
>gets organised 'rebellions'
>only 1% worse than Commander in Chimp

I don't think that's all that bad actually given that the left votes entirely as a block.

>one percent off of Obama

that is actually really impressive for Trump considering the favorable media treatment the messiah got.

I thought some of you leftist cucks using this as evidence would have learned better by now. Hey, remind me, what percentage was Hillary at before she LOST the election (and then didn't even give her own speech) lmao. You cunts manipulate data, twist shit, and then claim the facts support you. As you've seen though, you're wrong time and time again.

>NO ONE FUCKING LIKES TRUMP OUTSIDE Sup Forums. NO ONE.
some Sup Forumsacks don't like him too, also i heard Ivanka is a shekelmint

Has anyone here ever been asked to do a poll in there life?

Does anyone know a person who has done one these polls.

This actually happened you stupid fuck

impeachment when?

>believing or siting polls even after the wikileaks proved polls were rigged or in some cases completely fabricated

oh fuck off OP

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING POLL.

ARE YOU RETARDED?

THIS

IT WAS HER TURN

FUCKING SUBURBAN AND RURAL RETARDS

SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

ALL THE POLLS SAID SHE WOULD WIN

WHY CAN'T YOU DRUMPFYKINGS ACCEPT THAT?!?!

Wow, check your privilege faggot. We don't use that word.

Not sure maths is your strength, but it seems like 38% of people like Trump.

And only 23% of people questioned were Republicans. BTFO...

still butt hurt?

Can you explain how the polls were wrong?

Firstly, Gallup sucks, isn't representative and even essentially admitted this before the election.
Secondly, if 35% of the nation were on Sup Forums this place would suck waaaay more than it already does with even more asshats like you posting.
Thirdly, I'm aware this is shitty bait and included the proper herbage.
Fourthly, you're a faggot, plx kys.

Reminder that no politician who ever got shit done was "popular"

In order to be popular you have to not offend anyone and basically just mimic that you're doing you're job. aka what Obongo did for 8 years.

Trump isn't in this to get famous, loved, popular or rich. He already had all these things before. He's only doing it out of love from his country and for what the west stands for.

He was elected to take the harsh measures no other spineless politician would ever be able to.

WOW BTFO ALSO JAPAN NEEDS NOT LESS THEN 40 QUADRILLION IMMIGRANTS TO RAISE THE GDP OF 0,000001 %

What is Hillary ?

Why do you think anyone on Sup Forums cares if Trump's approval rating is high? Social shaming tactics don't work here. If Trump was popular he'd be doing something wrong. Doing the right thing means pissing off a lot of people.

Was she trying to win the popular vote, or trying to win the presidency? Because they're completely different things, and always have been.

Or does she need the goalposts moved because she's a woman? Is she playing off the woman's tee?

Stop using this proxy, faggot. You're not fooling anyone.

>MUH POPULAR VOTE

fake news, fake polls. real jews, real tolls.

What

Polls are super important, you guys. They're never wrong, like the ones where Clintler had a 98% chance of winning.

we 38% now

>polls
We all know how accurate those things are. Fuck off commie

Yeah, he's a retard. People voted for the lesser of two evils.
Hillary has ordered assassinations of a dozen people.

she fucking won. if you win the popular vote you win. what part of democracy don't you understand?

((()))

yeah m8 wheres president clinton now tho?

You're literally so stupid that people from other countries understand your electoral system better than you do. You're not a democracy, fucktard.

Luckily our election isn't a popularity contest, but rather 50 of them.

aaaahahahahaha
Best map ever!
Thanks for this user

I love how the Dems poll ratings are even worse.

The PEOPLE chose Hillary, the SYSTEM chose Trump.

Simple as that. She was the true outsider this election.

>she fucking won. if you win the popular vote you win. what part of democracy don't you understand?

Trump won the popular vote in more areas than Clinton.

Winning the popular vote in the most places > winning the popular vote overall.

Remember when every poll the world over said remain would win over brexit? Remember when every poll the world over predicted a Hillary landslide?

Polls are garbage.

She got elected by the people. She should be in office by now.

gb2 leddit and cry more there

OP, you don't understand. Trump is a retarded, low-energy cuck. He is demented, and probably senile.

He was the lesser of two evils. People voted against Hitlery Clinton, because they thought she and the democrats were literally getting away with murder, and because the MSM was calling them stupid.

You liberals have continued to murder DNC staffers, journalists and anyone else who stands in your way. You continue to call us stupid. You've learned nothing from PA turning red for the first time in 20 years.

By 2020, DACA won't exist. You won't be getting those 6 million illegal votes you got in 2016. You're going to lose so hard that you'll never will again. Trump warned that 'this was the last election, if we don't win this one we'll never win another again.'

There's a reason you guys threw such a shit fit - we played all or nothing, and you lost forever.

Read this post. Me and every other white person cried and voted for Trump and realized we wanted kids who looked like us. The conditioning is broken.

i love how after a year of global smear campaign with no prove to show for it you still pretend to be surprised that mostly liberal idiots bought into it.
I am not surprised.

i wasn't polled.

yeah nah but thats not how your EC works ya poofta

try harder
cry harder

She got elected by spics and machines. Anybody wants her to be president regardless of corruption is a piece of shit and deserves to be swindled. They can't act like rats and then cry foul. Fuck them.

right because hillary had a 99% chance to win the election

tell me how polls are something i should pay attention to...its just a means to influence thought not a means to predict anything.

>polls
fake news

I love this guy, this is a way more fun shtick then most of you retards come up with. The liberals who actually try to understand things bore me, the Occupy Democrats are way funnier.

Our country is doomed when only 1% more americans disapprove of a man who literally sold his country out to the Russians than a black man who merely wanted to make sure poor people could go to the doctor

Republicans need to be gassed for the good of the country.

Brought to you by the same people who told you that Hillary has a 99% chance of winning....

sage

when are you faggots going to realize that the Russians literally changed people's votes? There are several states like GA that have ridiculously insecure systems and no paper backups and it's proven the Russians tried to break into the system. The government is lying about their success to "preserve faith in the electoral system" and prevent an all out civil war.

Much like how the PEOPLE chose Hillary during the 2008 primaries but the SYSTEM chose Obama lmao cry more fgt

Take out West Virginia, Mississippi and other trailer trash scum states and she would have won in a LANDSLIDE. The states that matter (i.e. the ones with the economy, jobs, intelligence, civilisation) all voted for Hillary.

obviously its not no one since 38 percent do support him

b-b-b--b-but pointing that out is racist!

Y'all need to come up with some new shilling material, that shit was old like 8 months ago.

> muh russia

Why is it still a thing. You seriously cannot be that dumb

Their handlers can't come up with anything better.

>win the popular vote you win

>click on browser
>type Google.com
>type who it the current president of the United States

LOOK AT INTERNALS OF THE POLL FAGGIT

DEMS OVERSAMPLED BY +12

Top tier b8

Thays bullshit and you know it

Just wait. In 6 months you'll be claiming you knew about the russians all along and everyone else was a faggot for disbelieving it.

Trump just broke the unbreakable Blue Wall that the Democrats had since the 80's, won every swing state except Nevada, the Georgia 6th and 3 other special elections was a huge Trump victory. Biased poll is irrelevant.