I'm 30 and just married my 16 y/o wife last week

(Don't worry it's legal where I'm from fags)

Her parents had no issue because I am rich.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/14/kim-jong-un-sends-north-korean-slaves-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a sad little man.

lucky nigga

pedo

saged

If it's legal put a baby in her.

I'm 32 and jealous

Seems like a pretty weak thing to brag about.

what are you going to do when she cheats on you?
That willl happen.

Those girls look very sexy. Are you from Damascus? What does your new wife look like?

It speaks volumes about what you're actually capable of, if the only mate you could find was a little girl and not a woman.

she will guaranteed cheat on you in three years time cunt

I don't even know what nationality you are to justify whether it's socially acceptable, or for me to rub more stigma into you
>tl:dr; so what?

Congraulations!
Now proceed to have her barefoot and pregnant for the forseeable future.

>tfw no 16 y/o sex crazed waifu
you lucky fuck

More power to you.

based on what?

her cheating is way less likely than a late 20s/early 30s chick that has fucked multiple guys previously

Pretty pathetic to be honest familiar.

I'm 30 and I know for a fact that aside slamming young pussy everything else about that arrangement would be absolute dogshit. I honestly can't imagine having to put up with some vacuous teenage retard 24/7. It'd be torture.

Photo source HuffPo article from 2015.

SAGE.

Fuck off OP.

I'm 31, my girl is 27, she looks 16 anyway and isn't a dumb vapid teenager.

pedos detected

Ignore all these jealous beta faggots, OP. Based as fuck, keep fighting the good fight.

I'm lebanese christian she is from syria also christian

She is syrian christian not american garbage

Pic is not related

>he had to becomes rich in order to get pussy
Oh man, I really hope the you are trolling.

This. What people want from relationships and life changes dramatically in their late teens and early twenties. Good luck, OP.

The girl in the pink dress looks like Arya Stark.

Funny coming from you. No that is a women=she can have kids= not a child.
Godspeed OP smash that pussy for me why dont cha.

get her pregnant

16 is not a child. 16 is well past puberty. It's literally the prime years, between 16-19 or so.

Meant for

Not even the bride.

Sage++

Only a sperg who never got laid in highschool would think marrying a 16 year old girl is something to brag about. Even 16 year old boys aren't that stupid.

hey man it's we're also both white

Hot

r u both white?

No it fucking doesnt.
We are not supposed to live to a fucking 100 and 16 is when you want to start having a family.
>talking to a single mom.
Oh fuck off seriously protect her and teach her and she will stick around.
Or do what canada does and let your wife get fiki fiki by refugees.

Good for you. Treat her right.

nonce sicko

You're a sad little cunt OP and you live in a shit-tier country.

Take my sage advice manlet - KYS.

Mary was married with 13.
If you're a Christian: Happy marriage, live a long life and have many kids!
If you aren't: I hope you die quickly.

I'm 100% jelly bro. Good for you but who is the qt in the glasses on the right?

Good job

THIS sage advice.

Best way to do things. Best of luck to you both OP, hope you have a happy and long relationship with many children.

Again funny coming from ausfailia.
OI MATE DOWN BY THE SERVE AND BUM A FAG.
No mate, teach them young and they learn.
Your women piss on the side walk and look like men.
Then there are the abbos.

Physically it seems like a great thing, a fertile cute young wife who is going to be able to produce as many kids as you want, but psychologically it must be pretty bad. 16 year olds are very attractive as they have just gone trough puberty, but I'd rather kill myself than be around 16 year olds. They're fucking retarded.
It would be much better to marry a 20 year old.

She's an immature little girl and gonna cuck you but that's a good thing because you're a faggot

Come to lebanon money is important if you want to score the hottest

Most christian families in ME would rather hold out for better suitor if they can

Not sure what to say but stay mad? Again, ME christian girls arent raised in a jewish environment like america

youre retarded, shes way less likely to cheat if shes a virgin, the less sexual partners shes had the less likely to cheat, this has been proven by science

5/10 bait

>16
>little girl

lol nerd

it's actually the opposite. Had some friends who tried this, she'll leave you by probably 22. You become like her brother when you start dating her that young, you will know she cheated when she starts treating you like her loser brother.

One of my buddies confronted his GF about it and he was very serious/emotional bc he had been cheated on and she literally broke out laughing at him because she didn't view him as a man she was in love with, she viewed him as some dude she knew since she was little. It was one of the worst things i'v ever had to watch kek.

Good job m8. How did you get rich and how did you meet the girl?

Dirty old bastard

>sage

I forget so many of you are sperg manlet incels. You will all die alone.

He died

>16
>pedo

The Jews have successfully removed at least 3 years of fertility, health, and youth from the available women (assuming AOC of 18). By doing this they have also removed a large part of a woman's best years from even being acceptable in our eyes.

So now instead of marrying younger women, the pool is smaller, and white men will marry older, used up women. There's only about 7 years to find a good wife as opposed to at least 10 (18-25). The wife you do get will not be as fertile, will not be as loving, and will in fact have a higher chance of giving you retarded children. She will be set in her ways and not bond with you the same way a young woman would, somewhat growing up and truly flowering as a female (becoming a mother and wife) with you as a guide.

This is a much bigger part of whites' failing birthrates than you think

Enjoy the thrilling conversation

>16
>not a woman

You have been Jewed

Please explain how you think a 20 year old wife is any better than a 16 year old wife?

you're a lucky son of a goat.

Found the angry roastie, at 14 girls were already becoming sexually active. There is nothing "little girl" about teens anymore. First girl I fucked was 15 and I was 17.

When can we nuke all of the Middle East and their seventh century belief system?

wew thats pretty much the way we go 1488
hope u have a big family! cheers

If you become like her brother, its because youre too close to her in age. The husband should replace the father. You should be a somewhat parental figure to her.

How are you going to stop her from being corrupted by western civilization?

She will eventually make friends, who will convince her to go out clubbing because girl you need to live a little.

Then before she knows it shes had 10 drinks and is sucking chads dick in the toilets.

Lebanon? Fuck off shitskin faggot baiter. And can you take the Lens that came to my country with you too? They are pieces of shit.

Also. Sage.

>The Jews have successfully removed at least 3 years of fertility,

>Jews are pro pedo
>Jews are anti pedo

Gee, make up your minds, stormtards

have fun with that when she turn 21 and you are looking old and she is looking hot and out getting that dick while you pay for it..... fucking idiot

That's about right.

Right on, your anecdotal evidence trumps the numerous studies done on this topic. Pack it up boys, user knows better.

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/14/kim-jong-un-sends-north-korean-slaves-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.html

Made lots of money in bitcoin

Finding partners for daughters and sons is still national pastime in christian ME. I am levantine (aka "white") and once word is out that you have money then its crazy time...all people sending messages on FB to your parents shilling their daughters lmao.

I get to choose who I want to meet (of course the hottest and youngest)

Neither of them is going to be good.
The 16 year old is going to be completely braindead. The 20 year old will have had more dicks in her than a urinal.
Which you prefer depends on your values, will you go for a 16 year old who is completely braindead, or will you go for a 20 year old who has 6 million STDs?

Jews want to fuck prepubescent kids while denying white men access to postpubescent women. It's not that hard of a concept to get.

>degenerate pedo larp thread
immediate sage

Nothing wrong with that. I fucked my first gf when she was 14. Make a lot of children (assuming you both are aryan)

A 30 year old woman will be just as thrilling a conversation partner as a 16 year old women. It's not about age for them, but raw intelligence on their part. The experiences of a 30 year old compared to a 16 year old woman is just becoming more cunty and jaded, or becoming more mellow/having more life knowledge (this wont happen unless she's had kids). Youre supposed to be somewhat like their father, you guide them, you teach them, and you make them into a person who will love you and you will love. A person to live with the rest of your life and raise your kids.

Tramp Stamp or GTFO

Nice LARP m8

living the dream

Pretty said, but maybe forgot to mention how maluable and almost ready to serve you, women are at those ages, so it kind and makes sense why this degenerate culture was perhaps trying to leap us to a more sensible age... the question is when are men going to take charge again and better than ever before?

>all that matters is money and looks
>calls western societies degenerate

The cognitive dissonance is strong here

She's gonna turn fat like her fat relatives in 10 years time so enjoy it while you can.

It's so fucking true how butthurt mad older women get at younger women being wanted, how they screech that *theyre* the real women, not these *girls*
They just dont want the competition

>1 post by this ID
>wants to nuke a place for having an AOC 2 years lower than where he lives and is higher than many European countries (its been that way for a long time, it aint Islam)

God bless your marriage with many strong, healthy children.

Ignore the degenerate Westerners who revel at the fact that their women are whores.

Your average 16 years old is likely to be smarter than your average 20 years old, as of 2017. Kids born in the 90s are a generation lost to peak progressivism, with college indoctrinating them further. The trend is just now reversing, and teenagers are less progressive than their elders. As someone in your thirties, you're taking a huge gamble dating a chick in her twenties.

hitting the nail on the head, 100/100

Bitcoin. LOL! Priceless. This is now 6/10 bait.

Yo Stormfags. Shitcoin is a Jew conspiracy to distract you from real entrepreneurship and wagecuck you to deliver you from debt and/or failure.

Pro-paedo incel propaganda is a Jewish meme to foster unrealistic expectations, and make you give up on any chance at creating a nuclear family.

Played by the Jews again Stormfags.

You dumb fuck, it's just like

>Jews are gay
>Jews are anti-gay
>Make up your mind

"What's good for the goyim isn't what's good for me!"

well done OP, make sure to teach her to be a good housewife and make lots of babies

like, a dozen at least

16 year olds are old enough you jelly fags

Whatever you say Jacques

She'll cheat then divorce. Maybe won't cheat but divorce nevertheless. Not because you are bad, but because she's stupid. She'll regret it but it will be too late.

I used to have a wife 10 years younger, never again.

iv seen it dozens of times..........
would you marry the first woman who gave you a handjob?
then why the hell would a woman marry the first guy she was in a relationship with?

I'm just trying to save some of you who might do this and end up

>35
>out of shape beacuse you thought you had the young chick in the bag forever
>she leaves you for somebody her age
>you can't get another young girl bc you are 35, even if you do you will be sharing, so you will have to settle for an older woman.....which you have zero experience with
>you kill yourself
that's how it will end my friend

>women mad because they hit the wall

kek

Thanks

We aren't white but at least we are Christian

I want and can afford 10 kids minimum

never let your wife touch any of western culture

this is bait all you bitches say u get rich from bitchcoin

Redpill her so that she naturally finds other bluepilled women disgusting
Shes getting married young instead of partying, Im sure her family has already partially raised her better

m8 men are attractive to women up until past 50, depending on how you age

Theres literally no reason for the 16 year old to be more braindead than the 20 year old unless the 16 year old is actually dumber
Life experiences dont actually make women better people to know or talk to, unless they are good life experiences for them (like kids, family struggle, etc). Other experiences are pretty much meaningless for them.
You only get the latter late in their life if they start doing these things early

It's so funny when you call out the stormfag and he goes ballistic.

You'd only be right if every jewish pedo doesn't go to prison while every non-jew pedo does, which is obviously not the case

Maybe, but I have no way of confirming that. The only women I interact with anymore are 20 to 30 year old. From my experience 16 year olds are fucking retarded, but they are hot.

>im a nazi just so I can fiddle minors