Israel about to make a BIG U-Turn

Local media is reporting that we're about to make a >>HUGEIt seems the plan of Greater Israel has collapsed with the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States.

Recent leaks from Mossad are showing that after Trump's meeting with the heads of Saudi, Jordanian and UAE governments have put Israel at an disadvantageous position in which it will be forced to join an intelligence sharing network to further push back against the threat of Qatar, Libya and Turkey in favor of expanding land grabs by Saudi and UAE.

>One of the leaked documents showed that Israel is putting in $600 million to a pot fund of around $2.3 billion who's books are kept by Saudi, Jordan and UAE. These funds are to be used to fight Turkish and Qatari backed terror and rebel groups and push back against "propaganda" peddled by Al Jazeera news network.

>Israel is also set to funnel $40 million in weapons to Kurdish fighters fighting on the front lines of Syria.

>Mossad report shows Saudi heads of government and military defence generals have agreed to postpone all arms sales to Palestine and Palestinian-related groups.

>Report also showed that Saudi is joining UAE, Jordan and Israel to fund the fast tracking of Russia Today (RT) implementation, with an investment worth $6 billion.

More will be posted as it comes out.

Bump, this is big you fucking gooks.

bump

It's a good or a bad thing?

Sup Forums proving to be just a board full of LARPs who shy away whenever real, big news come.

You're the real kikes.

>>>HUGE

No links?

It was just literary broadcast, and hasn't reached the normie sources yet in the West. When its written I'll post some up.

Good for you. Bad for Israel, sort of, because nothing is EVER bad for it.

yeah Donald Jew Trump bad for Israel? i doubt it, he sends them 40bn $$$ of foreign aid, how is that a disadvantage

but I guess, whatever helps you goyim sleep at night

OP is a kike fagget
Of course (((Isreal))) will have to change it's ways now that there will be an international cooperation in the tracing of just who funds which terrorist group.
Playing one side against the other will show up in the banker's books and now that these books will be opened to view...

>When its written I'll post some up.
Do it. Without sources, who's to say you're not larping

It means Israel can't expand for another 4 years and has to "play nice" with the other Middle Eastern nations.

This is Trump's (((((peace))))) in the Middle East which will essentially will either break into total war or another holocaust but this time it won't be us digging our own graves.

If there is anything I've learned in my rudimentary research of Jews, when they don't get what they want, they will make others suffer to make sure it happens.

Be prepared for big happenings. They're not going to let this go.

Checked,
keked,
and realised it might be true,
therefore this You

Time to nuke Israel.

How does this affect the goyim?

NO! TRUMP!! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!

>he sends them 40bn $$$ of foreign aid
did he ever sign that authorization?

Israel needs to be destroyed for the good of mankind

This is really bad for Israel as whole, we're in a Catch 22 right now.

>Funding for Palestine stops
>Having to co-operate with other Middle Eastern nations to help them land grab

Trump put us in a dangerous situation where we're in a literal catch 22, which will only result in more war and all your liberals will scream murder once we start taking out your beloved Palestinian and Arabian shitskins.

The one thing that confused me about the broadcast is the whole RT thing. I don't see how Russian involvement can help any of us, it will just make tensions worse as Russia is aligned with Iran and them having free reign on our press is bad.

Maybe this is the 4D chess you Trump supporters talk about.

greater Israel is impossible to happen anyway, because u need to take large chunk of Egyptian land, u couldn't even protect way smaller part in 73 and accepted to give up every inch of egyptian land for peace treaty, how this will be possible in 2017 or any incoming years? our military now is way stronger than the past, u may still have technological superiority, but we are 100 millions, 80% of them dislike israelis and around 40% hate ur guts, so we have numbers superiority that u wont ever be able to control or rule them if u even be able to destroy the formal egyptian military, better for israelis now to look only for friends not wars

so apocalypse, now?

time is a flat kikel

>or another holocaust

the only thing we know for certain is that zionist kikes and the jews they've bullied into obeying them are duplicitious and monstrous to an extreme that can scarcely be comprehended by a white man

we don't expect you to lie, we expect you to lie about lying about lying until the 'truth' is undiscoverable

but we already know the truth, which is that jews are supremely dangerous, and that many of you are the children and worshippers of lucifer

If you guys were a little bit smarter you would separate the males from the females and send all of them to europe. Then you would only have to deal with half as much people with no way of increase or even mantain their numbers and too busy bumfucking eachother to bother the settlements.

>Mossad leaks
Gee this seems legit

There's one thing we all know, is that if you provoke us we'll end you in a Nuclear Holocaust.

This all seems like a ploy to keep "calm" before Trump goes for next election.

If Saudi's can't fund Palestine they can't grab our land, if they stop funding we can't accuse them of supporting Palestinian terror so we're in a catch 22.

People here don't like this, it means we are being forced to ally with the shitskins of Arab nations to fight against Turkey and Qatar.

4d move ny trump to crush Israel or a 4d move to cause a war that the U.S. will fight with Israel and the whole Good Goy Gang?

You really want us to believe the burguers are turning against their overlords without any proof or sources?Fuck off jew rat

Thanks for the well written update Shlomo, this'll definitely activate some almonds. Any angles for Jewry here? I can't believe that Israel is on the back foot that easily, interesting times aligning with the Fontana/eclipse among other things.

How's the vibe over there?

This is what is most confusing about Trump. We don't know, simply.

Here in Israel media reports him as being Anti-Israel but in Saudi for example he is seen as being Pro-Israel. It's confusing. We don't know which side he is on.

If you ask any Israeli their opinion on Trump they'll tell you it's confusing and they don't know.

Either way it's bad for all parties involved.

Putin outlaid every once against

>another holocaust
who is getting holocausted and were can i donate money to fight the zog?

Can we see some sort of article?

>Inb4 LARP or psyop

kill yourself then lurk more

>if you provoke us we'll end you in a nuclear holocaust

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Soldiers/police feel a lot more confident when dealing with Palestinian threat. They're now ordered shoot to kill without repercussion.

We expect a lot of attacks now. I guess it's the same in the Arab nations.

This feeling is bad, we cannot align with the middle east, it's bad for all.

If we align with the Middle East they'll be free to start wars with Qatar and Turkey which we can't afford.

Feeling is we might push back against Palestine with Saudi backing while US moderates and lets Saudi grab Qatari/Turkish land. Simply do not know as of yet.

>another holocaust

Oy vey...implying the first one ever took place. I hope you jews know you won't be able to pull off another holohoax. Information spreads much faster today and even normies don't trust your 'media' outlets today. You should just shut the fuck up, learn to be humble, get along and be happy with what you have.

>Nuclear Holocaust.
egypt wont start war, but anyway nuking Egypt= ww3 equal complete destruction for tiny Israel and I am sure ur leaders way smarter than this rubbish
and I dont hate ur country anyway I like it and I dont give a fuck about palestine , but if ur country will play any tricks against mine I will be in The first rows defending and millions of egyptians

The media networks you have in the West are mocked here in Israel.

Our networks here call your Jewish reporters as a mockery of true journalism and reporting and shame to Israel.

I believe several CNN anchors/editors are not allowed into Israel because of their alliances to Arabs.

So...
Does that mean you will stop treating Palis like shit?

>falling so easily for their tricks
Yay! A leak from the Mossad! That's amazing. I wonder what took them so long to be compromised:

Egypt is well received here, we just hate Muslim Brotherhood which is very well connected in your country and their corrupt tactics on trying to spread misconceptions and terror across our lands.

We are aware Egypt has its own problems and keeps to its own, we just hate Arabs in UAE, Saudi, Jordan, Yemen, etc. which is why so worrying on as to why we need to be allied with them.

never trust a kike

>Brazilians are dum--
Good call Joao

$600 million

Hmmm.. to me, I'm under impression that the usa/zog/israeli guerrillas on the ground are too busy with Assad and sa just couldn't present an offensive fighting force that could possibly threaten Israel.

Sure the numbers might be there, but so many assets must be tied up in Yemen it'd be like opening a 3rd front for them. Plus you guys still have the common enemy of Iran to continue the under table jerking off going..

My friends in UAE are being very pro Israel and very anti Iran (normies consuming msm) which seems to show state level commitment to you guys for the interim via the local propaganda machines across the Sunni world.

Also post Qatar, the kingdom seem like paper tigers showing no real commitment to follow up saber rattling. I'm going to say this is a step on the way to a bigger happening, Assad will secure gains and the shekels will continue to flow.

This is based on nothing but my opinion, global politics has become football to me, mixed with game of thrones.

This thread reeks of jewish trickery

Did they really use the term "greater Israel" in the article? Are you kikes not even bothering to hide your maniacal plans to steal more land anymore?

Hopefully this stops the blatant golan heights theft as well

If anyone else is here from Israel they can confirm. This was on every TV in every cafe, bar and restaurant today.

Posted this literary 1 min after the broadcast ended and it went into weather.

Just wait and see and don't think that your country will get away easy, you caused too much destruction to Israel and in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia has always been on the side of the Americans, if they are forcing us to align with them what do you think will happen to your worthless land?

Hmmm I forgot your shoot to kill bit, easily passable now in the global distaste for foreigners phase we're going through. Do you think genocide will occur?

Terrible stuff, the body count rises.

>Report also showed that Saudi is joining UAE, Jordan and Israel to fund the fast tracking of Russia Today (RT) implementation, with an investment worth $6 billion.

What is the "fast tracking of"? Does that mean they're expanding RT or they want their own RT-like network?

That is true. However in our media UAE is seen as backstabbing like most Middle Eastern Nations which cannot be trusted.

They did not say Greater Israel, but land expansion I know you guys like to use the term but the popular opinion here is that Palestinians do not have any right to any of our land, and yes it belongs to us.

OY vey! More soap and lampshades? Gimme a break faggot.

Why your local situation is to be considered important by other countries not directly involved?
I really couldn't care less is you people kill eachother over your cursed land.

Realistically what is the worst that can happen to Israel in this situation? In the long run do you really think something that that will happen? It seems like it will eventually be nothing burger

I really like discussing these subjects, I can't irl or I upset my normies. It's the best show ever

So, 9/11 backfired and you got out-Jewed by your Saudi cousins.

muslims brotherhood are hated here and chased by police, nwe pay expensive price from our soldiers and our people to get rid of them.
u need to be allied with gulf countries Egypt nor Israel is strong enough to fight terror funder like Qatar with its Economical empire

Yes, especially if the greater public in Palestine finds out that we're being aligned to Middle East, which means Turkey will finally get it's place as Palestine's supplier of weapons and funder.

This will lead nothing but to war, unless wiping out Qatar and Turkey leads into peace? But I do not understand how this can be.

Yes. Apparently the nations are going to own some shares of the Russian network to broadcast here and in the Middle East to broadcast along our media.

Having Russian interest here who are aligned to Iran could be seen as a buffer to keep us "playing along" with Middle East, that's what my friends think anyway. But it wasn't that clear only that the deal is worth billions.

How does it feel, Jew? When the shoe is on the other foot?

I think he meant that the Jews would turn the Arabs into soap

Why don't you just fuck off from Palestine?
Just build a wall and lay it with minefields, you can't get shit done there anyway.
Send your (((settlers))) to USA instead.

Do they put those broadcasts online?

>israel and saudi are gay lovers

nothing new you kike

"Palestinians keep grabbing our land"

Holy shit I'm not even a dune coon, but Jesus Christ your schizophrenic jewery knows no bounds. Your entire shitty backstabbing nation of ugly grey rate-faced parasites was invented whole cloth in 1948. even if you were somehow justified in removing kebab, I don't see why America should structure their entire Down syndrome foreign policy around a nation of people who are histories most notorious backstabers. You are, at the molecular level, the complete antithesis to western civilization. A scourge, a disease across the pages of history. Fuck you and your volcano demon god, faggot.

This is where you realize Israel was never meant to survive in the first place

Because all Modern religion comes from us and our land, it must be respected, without us you would not have "Christian values".

Can lead to war, genocide, a lot of things. It's not secret we hold nuclear weapons and this is one of the reasons we had not had full out war or what the media here says.

That's good, they are the worst.

OR maybe you could ...like...you know....not be a bunch of lying snakes and stop trying to cheat your neighbors out of land. You have your piece of land, and the means to protect it, just be happy with what you got and try being decent human beings for a change.

The world wouldn't want to gas you all if you stopped doing the behavior that makes you deserve it.

Still no link.

No need for graves. The technology has been perfected.

>without us you would not have "Christian values".
But you were the ones that killed Jesus, what exactly do we owe you treacherous sand rats?
And more important what do I care about you people dying? It's going to be great to see you people blow each other up on TV.

>Because all Modern religion comes from us and our land, it must be respected, without us you would not have "Christian values".

Shut the fuck up right there.

It's like telling you to fuck off from Chechnya. If you support Palestine you support the terror attacks committed against your people by the Chechnyan's and the Bosnians.

You do not realise that if Palestine is allowed to expand and land grab it will literary take you into involuntary war.

You will no longer be allowed to play proxy and once your soldiers' boots hit the ground, you'll end up fighting a Holy war alongside us, do you think Middle East will like it? No. They are your allies too, and trade on the dollar now imagine if they attack and we retaliate? It will be a holy war the world cannot afford. It will be an armageddon on a nuclear scale, don't be stupid.

>without us you would not have "Christian values".
you rejected his teachings. you dont consider him one of god's prophets. you killed him and constantly oppress Israeli Christians. This entire thread is nothing but jewish trickery. ALWAYS remember a jew screams in pain as he stabs you.

>no evidence
>the plan for greater Israel is OFF goyim

It's in the fucking holy book, it will be delayed at best unless all Jews are destroyed.

If turkey does that, the roaches will be sprayed quickly and heavily. Qatar can be thrown under the bus easily because, well.. they don't border you guys and it'd be a 5 min war. Iran simply cannot provide a substantial aid mission or military support.

As I say this, I think the only conclusion is more support for the Kurds to threaten turkey for now, they're the big x factor here I think. They'll threaten Europe with the refugee cannon, and Europe will try to deport some of their citizens back in a big drama drawn out over weeks.

Hmmm.. there's definitely much higher level Jewry going on. This whole narrative has nose prints all over it, I smell something kosher cooking.

Is pic related would be stirring up some conversation over there?

>U-Turn
>even closer ties with Saudis

Israel has been working with the Saudis for years. This isn't a U-turn, it's a logical next step.

Oh no, a life of crime and usury has come back to haunt the Jew. Well, you made your bed now lie in it. If you come to Europe we'll kill you all.

I'm looking forward to a total war in the middle east, more dead kikes and sand niggers is a direct benefit to the rest of the world.

You do realize that your 200 "nuclear devices" are a hoax, right? You don't have working nukes, just the components to build them.

>another loss of live because of international kikery
fuck i want this, lets kill billions, samson option fucking when?

Our media says that Iran has nuclear capability but people think otherwise. We think that the reason why Iran is allied with the Russians is because of their nuclear and military capabilities, if Iran was self sufficient they would betray the Russians in a heartbeat.

Iran sees itself as the original Islamic nation, Middle East doesn't like the sound of that... it's a big mess here.

Last thing any of us want, including Arabs, is a Russian network broadcasting Pro-Iranian news.

It's a spit on all of our faces.

saudis are crypto-kikes. A U-turn would mean trying to work with Iran. I don't trust jewish tricks anyways so who cares.

Most of our "Christian values" come from Christ (that guy who did nothing wrong that you all hate/murdered) who literally told us to do the opposite of what the Jews where doing. Our western values sprang from a rejection of yours.

At this point you'd have to tell Chechnya to fuck off from Russia cause they got themselves pretty comfy on state's dotation plus Putin always gives them someone to fight, so they are twice as happy.

maybe Iran's influence can break the Holocaust religion's theocratic hold on the world

Can Israel win a defensive without the first strike option?

Kurds are worse than israelis in any ways imaginable.

No, that just means you align yourself with the muslim refugees you are trying to deport.

Do you want a European-Islamic union?

If not for Israel you would be reading Qu'ran.

This is nothing new under the sun, anyone who understands the region's geopolitics knows that Israel has been cooperating with the Saudis for quite a while, setting up a stable anti Iran camp.

The relatively stable alliance has also been one of the factors contributing to Israel's explosive GDP growth the past 10 years or so - our GDP per capita is now higher than France, Finland, UK, and is still growing at a stable and impressive 3-4% yearly.

In 20 years, when we have solified our role as the leader of the ME, when we have the Saudis in our pockets and bent to our control, Israel will finally be the centre of the region.

What's so bad, pray tell?

STILL NO LINKS
STILL NO LINKS
STILL NO LINKS

We don't care about Israel, you hook nosed rat.

This.

We'll just dyke you off and give the southern countries permission to shoot the boots. You're going to die and I'll be sipping on some Chilean wine while watching the mayhem from afar.

Go ahead, try to invade our country. Without constant, meticulous maintenance you'll all drown in a year.

Interesting re Iran, I didn't know that. Is msm consumption tapering off in Israel like it is here? Are conspiracy theories popular?

Love trump