Trump Destroying Republican Party

>The political movement that once stood athwart history resisting bloated government and military adventurism has been reduced to an amalgam of talk-radio resentments...
>President Trump’s Republicans have devolved into a party without a cause, dominated by a leader hopelessly ill-informed about the basics of conservatism, U.S. history and the Constitution.

>Last week’s Russia revelations show just how shamelessly Republican lawmakers will stand by a longtime Democrat who switched parties after the promotion of a racist theory about Barack Obama gave him standing in Lincoln’s once-proud party
>Neither Lincoln, William Buckley nor Ronald Reagan would recognize this movement.

If you think conservatives wont sober up soon you're all very mistaken

thehill.com/media/342296-scarborough-i-left-the-gop-because-trump-is-destroying-the-republican-party

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GWsOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please archive it archive.is/GWsOo

haha, after trump the gop is toast, I doubt anyone sane will try to top trumps retarded stances and idiocy

Scarborough is Olbermann tier. Mentally ill, Trump broke him, Brzezinski's dad was a founder of the Trilateral Commission.

Lincoln would kick out the niggers if he survived

LMAO. The Republican party used to embrace the Southern-strategy.

republican party and democratic party need to go to free america, Trump was the best option to weaken both partys.

Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake.

Talking heads have low IQ. This has been proven.

>you will never have a calm president with dignity like Jeb
But no, Trumpers had to support their clown candidate that thrived on controversy.

I dont like the DNC but I dislike the GOP just as much

If both those parties will never recover Ill welcome it

news flash: i don't support trump because i'm a republican. i support trump because he's not establishment.

Trump is saving the republican party from what was already happening to it and would have worsened under Jeb!. Now it's the democrats' turn to rework their party and they're failing horribly with no clear leader or platform among conflict between several factions. They'll probably go on to lose in the midterms just like they've lost all of the special elections so far, regardless of how much media attention or out of area funding they throw at their candidates. For them to still have to drag Hillary out in front of the cameras every two weeks is a great indicator of just how fucked they are.

So

Trump saved the republican party we want a american first party

u cannot wreck something,

that is one huge degenerate, decomposting cancer.

if anything, Trump revives it, Trump fills it with life and spirit !

( something the aparatshics never can and could )

Vive le Trump !!
God bless Trump !
The gondsent !
the godspeed !

Huge

Trump has a 90% approval rating from Republicans, and he has had it since the inauguration.

The party needs to tack to Trump, that's the only conclusion a reasonable person can draw.

I'm angry.
I've had enough of these people.
They're a bunch of Christian murdering scum that run giant
death factories, keeping babies alive and selling their body parts.
What more do you need to know about these people?
I go out and face these scum.
They literally crawl from under rocks.
They have green-looking skin, and the run around screaming;
"we love Satan, we want to eat babies." I have them on video.
Hillary's into creepy, weird, sick stuff, man.
She sleeps in the same room with that creepy weirdo woman
whose mother wears a hood over her head, what the hell.
That woman, number one is ugly. Imagine how bad she smells, man.
I'm told her an Obama just stink.
Obama and Hillary both smell like Sulfur.
Literal vampire potbelly goblins are hobbling around, coming after us.
My spirit gets close to that evil and I feel it go....
Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!
We're such self-centered crap, we don't even notice hell itself rising up against us.
Millions are pouring in people, of the very worst type and I'm so pissed.
We're gonna stab your daughter at the mall.
Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!
We're gonna stab your wife your son.
Oooooooooooooooooooooo!
We're gonna stab you with a butcher knife and then the Police Chief is gonna say,
We love our Somalis, we love our Muslims, oh, they're so good, oh, they're so sweet.

Huge

>stood athwart history resisting bloated government

>Neither Lincoln, William Buckley nor Ronald Reagan would recognize this movement

AHAHAHAHA

>the hill
>those quotes
You want me to take this serriously?
also,
>reminiscing about a Republican party that was even dumber and easy to beat

Shill thread.

Fucking cult of personality. You're a degenerate.

its not a coincidence that they never allow the conversation to happen from this viewpoint.

>trump destroying the Republican Party
Lel and you come here, thinking that we think that's a bad thing? Fuck all you conservadumb/neocon sympathizers, the G.O.P was destined to be overthrown or to fall.

Everyone is a shill, no one is genuine, including both our posts.

The GOP will be better off without Joe Scarborough

t.Ahmed

This is the only thing that matters to almost everyone who voted for him. If he takes down the republicans we will be thrilled. When he takes down the Dems we will be thrilled.

>i worship at the feet of another man because i'm a cuck

SAD

Lincoln would vomit right in the face of modern day "Conservatives." Lincoln was for things like high tariffs as an active government intervention to raise American wages. He hated "free trade" because the thought it treated people like a cost to be reduced as workers bid against workers to see who can work for less and less - the ultimate number being zero as free citizens are gradually reduced to slavery. Trump is closer to Lincoln than any other current Republican in terms of policy goals, so stick that in your stovepipe hat

If reagan was alive today and criticised trump you'd call him a RINO you fucking fundie faggot.

Trump is self interested kike who only joined the republican party because he couldn't get the democratic nomination or the nominations for the reform party.

Now he's lapping up the shekels because fucks like you bend over for him and criticise and accuse actual respected right wing speakers.

Good I want this to happen.

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party". Declare the Republican Party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the "center" (which I view, essentially, as a giant Middle ground Fallacy anyway) and claim the right in its stead. Invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, and Paleocons disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. It would be necessary to get a bunch of big name supporters to simultaneously endorse it and even convert some big name celebs in a surprise event. Can't be a "minor" party like the old Libertarians, this has to be a threat as a major one on it's inception.
Imagine if Trump made this statement while also extending an apologetic olive branch to PaleoConservatism while also expressing his disdain for neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, and "crypto-Democrats" (as I like to say).
Imagine if he announced that he was running his second term as a Meritocrat. Imagine. Got the idea from Bill Whittle's (superold) "Piranha Party" Afterburner. Meritocrat Piranhas?
In this new 3 party America the new Republicans in the ""center"" would be able to say the this society is a Constitutional Representative *Republic* and their party simply reflects this reality. So then the Democrats and Meritocrats to either side must say that their intent to do is is to modify the society with more Democracy and Meritocracy to the left/right respectively.

I'd also coin the term "Full-Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between. It sounds arrogant but history has prove that it is truly the Wrong(left) and the Right.

The intention the entire time. They use the degeneracy of the SJWs to strengthen the Right. Then the White Nationalists, LARPing Hitlerists Alt-right trolls to strengthen the Left until more and more people get sick of both, and both are destroyed. If you don't know this by now, you are lost.

By so eager to stick it to the other side, neither side is willing to call out its own sickos and 'extremists'. This hypocrisy weakens both and makes the general goyim want a new form of government system. It's working very slowly. You're already getting people stuck in the middle who think we need to overhaul the system. And we do, but the solution that'll be given to the people will be one that was already planned.

>Trump is closer to Lincoln

Get a job you 16 year old NEET faggot

Drumpf is so dumb lmao. Every day there's a new bombshell and Drumpf's approval continues to plummet. He's definitely OUT I'm 3.5 years time, but at this rate he'll probably get the boot before the end of the year!

>The billionaire real estate developer totally gets us working class folks and spent his time and money running for the presidency because he loves the middle and working class so mich. He has no hidden agenda whatsoever!

The Republican Party is killing itself by attacking the president and not keeping its promises

If Reagan was alive today, I'd call him a Rino because he was a worthless sell out

Wow, great argument. Are you aware of any of Lincoln's actual policies? The American School of Economics? Henry C Carey? Anything about the Republican Party in the 1860s era?

good.

if we can keep electing people that disrupt the establishment on both sides it's only a good thing.

the establishment is corrupt and needs to be uprooted and done away with.

keep on shilling, you're doing great

>By so eager to stick it to the other side, neither side is willing to call out its own sickos and 'extremists'.

Nice "both sides do it" argument.

The truth is ZOG has its back against the ropes. Everyone sees the MSM for what it is. The youth is overwhelmingly fashy.

Republicans are raising more money than ever. Meanwhile the DNC is going broke and barely raising money. Which party is being destroyed?

What the Republican Party and "conservatives" today represent is ALMOST EXACTLY what Lincoln and the R party back then were FIGHTING AGAINST. Back then, the Republicans wanted high tariffs (taxes) and wanted those taxes used to fund infrastructure projects in the US, to make the US more competitive by building it up, not by competing with slave labor in the US and abroad to see who can work for less. They were noy Ancaps - and saw Ancap/free trade ideology as the doctrine of the British Empire and hostile to American freedom, prosperity and economic development

>>The political movement that once stood athwart history resisting bloated government and military adventurism has been reduced to an amalgam of talk-radio resentments...

yet Joe supported Bush and Romney

both parties need to fall. it would be a very bad thing if only one survived

> has everything he wants
> except his legacy, he's regarded as a joke
> becomes president, does a great job as a "fuck you" to the haters and the Jews that didn't let them in their secret club

Yeah, pretty much. He clearly does get us working class folks considering he campaigned on issues we care about while Hillary campaigned on issues we don't.

This. Literally no one cares about fags, niggers and trannies and Shillary's entire campaign was basically that, plus nuke Russia.

This. Fuck Republicans and democrats. I hate both parties so much and everyone who is part of them. Trump is outside and still resists kow towing to the establishment. Best president of my lifetime no doubt. I don't even care what he does desu. Keep deporting illegals and build the wall.

> MSNBC host no longer a Republican
> it's literally nothing
> news still talking about it

How can a MSNBC host ever be a Republican? He's just a sell out.

Reagan was a RINO cocksucker who raised taxes and have amnesty to millions of shit skin savages who either they themselves or their offspring are responsible for at least one murder of a white American and probably many more. That blood is on his hands. Hope he's burning in hell right now.

Republicans were absolutely moot in politics until Trump came in. If it weren't for him, they'd have not won a single electoral seat since the Obama Admin.

Roses are red violets are blue neither party gives a single fuck about any of you

Muh fuggin dick

>President Trump’s Republicans

Who are they again, exactly? Because you can't count Ryan, McCain, Lindsey boi & etc. among them.

Who gives a rat's tail about Scarborough?

He was ALWAYS left of center. He was never fooling anyone, but he's the SANE Republican don't you know! He's MODERATE, don't you see!

The GOP isn't being destroyed by Trump. The GOP is destroying itself through its cucking. They do not stand for anything except their own careers and they are fucking up the Obamacare repeal by basically keeping the whole thing in place.

Mcconnel and Ryan NEED TO BE REMOVED.

Trump is the product of the POCs, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, SJWs destroying the Democratic Party for whites and "normal" people.

President Trump was created by Obama,

Obama was like a virus or venom.
Trump is the anti-virus, anti-venom, or the cure.

Democrats kicked a lot of people out, they had nowhere to go... they ended up in the GOP.

The Republican party died when they wouldn't support Ron Paul when the media gave him the smear treatment, didn't they fuck him over on the delegates at the RNC convention?. John Boner purposely misread the Teleprompter with Paul's delegates or some shit. Either way, Trump is what the Republican party deserves. I support Trump but he's no Ron Paul, his campaign rhetoric about auditing the FED and no more wars was what I voted for. Fuck both corporate owned parties.

If Democrats were just about class warfare, rich vs poor then they'd still be in the game.

The neodemocrats are too POC focused and obsessed with justifying negro crimes, keeping illegal immigrants in the country are illegal aliens, and pumping the USA full of Arab and Muslim refugees.

The problem with Hillary and future Democrats is that they're going to be running as if they're running for the presidency of Mexico, Morocco, Syria, Iraq, The Congo, and Pakistan.

lol.

Trump consolidated the white vote in the midwest. He's literally one of the most centrist US presidents in history.

The Democrats are running for the presidency of Mexico, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, and Liberia.

Modern Democrat: "You GOP are colluding with Russians. But hold on a bit. Time for Muslim prayer. Salam Allekum. Islam is a religion of peace. Muslims terrorists did nothing wrong. Black lives matter more than yours and Viva Mexico."

The Republicans destoryed themselves.

There needs to be a real third party. If you establish one, then I promise you 2/3 of Republicans will follow, with some Dems in tow.

No one fucking cares Scarborough, we didn't care when you left and we don't fucking care now and never will.

>thinking Ron Paul could take on the establishment and not resign on the first scandal that hit him b4 he even took power

What are you on? The neocons and democrats fear the Trump effect... a wave of populist white candidates taking over the country.

Elizabeth Warren is flipping the fuck out at the possibility of Kid Rock running for the Senate.

DNC is fearing that they will actually lose more seats in the House and the Senate.

People are tired of the SJW shtick.

Why do people think Scarborough switching parties is even a big deal? I honestly thought he was a Democrat till he switched.

Are you shareblue, can you dumb down what you wrote? We rural folks don't understand big words and long sentences.

I actually said "fuck off" to the television when he made a big spectacle of it. I'm turning into my grandpa. But the older I get, the more I realize he was a based old man so I cant be too worried.

It's establishment elites vs everyone else and they still don't get it.

>i support trump because he's not establishment.
Millions and millions of people fail to grasp this concept.

>the political movement that once stood athwart history resisting bloated government and military adventurism
Movement conservatives are approximately as retarded as Elizabeth Warren.

>tfw you unironically racist grandfather voted for a nigger governor because he was pro-abortion and would keep the clinics killing nigger babies

All MUH CONSERVATISM fags need to get. The new right is nationlist, isolationaist and not into the idea of your Jewish warhawkery because of an eternal grudge against a Tsar that's been dead for a century.

>basics of conservatism

You mean basics of neoconservatism, laid down by ex-trotskists. It's still trotskism btw. just dressed up in a different robe.

>If reagan was alive today and criticised trump you'd call him a RINO you fucking fundie faggot.
Reagan supported Goldwater in his times.

Good. Fuck the GoP and fuck the Democrats. Burn it to the ground so good parties can rise from the ashes

USA will burn soon

Utterly destroyed.

Every single time. Dammit you're the best

I really don't understand how you guys can literally worship Trump, I support him because the alternatives are far worse and that includes Pence. Trump is a big government, easy FED monetary policy, big government spender, including more Gov surviellance. For all intensive purposes Trump a decade or 2 ago would have been your average Republican with the exception of wanting to intervene in the Middle East and oppose "Free" trade. Until the President confronts the FED and dismantles it, the globalists will win. Ron Paul in this essence understands that the greatest threat to the world and independent nations are central banks. Central banks are "financing" the highly indebted western countries into suicide by the globalist agenda of open borders through a ponzi scheme. Trump simply bought us some time from this radical agenda of the NWO that seems to be picking up in pace.

They control the Senate, the House of Representatives and the White House. When you repeatedly declare your enemy utterly destroyed, odds are they were never even destroyed once and are probably flourishing.

Leftists are terrified that they might have to represent the interests of the voters in order to secure power again, instead of just calling anyone who doesn't vote for them *ist.

Skyrim is for the nords

And Trump is a jew

>I really don't understand how you guys can literally worship Trump
Says the party that worshiped King Nigger like it was North Korea. Kill yourself.

Republicans have abandoned all principles. This isn't new. They've been this way since the 80's

So are you

>supporting your president is the same as worshipping him
Fucking retard.

There isn't an establishment you retards. There is no "elite" that controls everything. He is the fucking swamp.

Okay, how exactly is he going to do that?

>hurr idk i just have faith

Translation: "Shit, why aren't conservatives a bunch of easy-to-bully lolbergs anymore? This nationalism thing is giving them too much power, and now we Dems can't even win elections by rigging!"

its a bot you idiot

>There isn't an establishment you retards

To be honest the fact that the entirety of News Media, Entertainment Media, just about every career politician and a large variety of multi-national corporations/banks swarmed against Trump like a hive of bees pretty much shows us that there is clearly an establishment and a great deal of collusion going on.

Whats funny is that now being pro-establishment is being portrayed as counter-establishment and there are actually people who fall for that.

>There isn't an establishment you retards

You're fucking stupid. McCain and the neocucks are basically the same as the Dem. leadrrship (Pelosi, Reid, the Clintons, etc.); they all want globalism and for DC to be self-sustaining.

Why do you think the GOP leadership shat on Trump constantly before he finally won the primary?

THE PARTY OF LINCOLN IS DEAD

You're poor; kill yourself

The fuck are you even talking about, Trump is like 70% establishment, Goldman pretty much runs his administration, his administration is filled with Neo-cons like McMaster and Mattis. The problem is that he's throwing the people a bone on borders, trade and Syria and the establishment want's it ALL. .30^ for us is not exactly anti-establishment. Trump even admitted that he's "a little establishment".

I own land and capital worth over 7 million dollars; also in the process of building a salebarn that will charge 20$ per head in commission.

I bet you live in a cuck apartment owned by some Jew in NYC; you bluepilled Reddit-tier moron.