How many of you are suicidal and hopeless about the future, what keeps you going?

How many of you are suicidal and hopeless about the future, what keeps you going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm only 20 and still in university, so my life isn't stagnant yet. But I have the feeling I will kill myself in my 30's...

Drinking, having fun and fucking girls. Also it's nice, if people around are enjoing themselfs, because of my presence.

>flag
he checks out... of society

Future is what you make of it. You don't have a problem with the future. You have a problem with your mind. Stop conceptualizing bullshit you don't like and deal with things as they appear.

this is how i feel. it's not that my life is shit, i just can't see myself in the future

>what keeps you going
The suffering of others

I was a obese depressed oxy addict until Trump won primaries. Stopped pills cold turkey (160mg per day) started kickboxing, im down 75ish pounds, gained muscle and my thinning hair is coming back. Fuck off and better your own life, no one will do it for you.

The powers of purebred nationalism.

On a real note, it is my family. They have always supported me and they were the ones to teach me the true meaning of selflessness and love that comes when you must deal with people of your own blood. They deserve not to suffer because of my own selfish decisions.

Everyday I get up to the crying of those that put me down because they are now swimming in the pool of shit they helped create.

Their tears are my fuel.

Money

drugs and music

mostly just drugs but i have had a nice musical production career.

Im a heroin junkie who cannot get off Suboxone. I have a great gf and a job but i am lazy. I hate working 5 days a week office job 40 hrs a week. Idk what im gonna do

I just got back from a date with a Polish girl from a based family
I'm going to marry her some day, I couldn't be more optimistic about the future unless we unironicly started up the camps again

quit opiates, they are degenerate. i was on opiates for 7 years, only heroin a few times, cant buy it around here. just quit cold turkey. only lasts a few days, down a entire bottle of lopermide (72 2mg immodium) if you get bad cravings. Just quit, its not hard. Work out and sleep.

It was the best thing I ever did, my life is so much better. Everything I did including eating and fucking revolved around my next dosage.

QUIT DOING DRUGS

The will to change the current conditions is what keeps me going, no need to be hopeless about a future you can be a part of. We havent lost yet

Why do you post here?? Jump into river and never come back here. This place not welcome you like pathethic loser.

Doesnt

We he never said he was in a similar situation. He just asked a question, not for advice.

I'm just waiting for pic related to be honest

I'm suicidal and hopeless about the future.
What keeps me driving: I want to write a book like Spenglers "Decline of the West". I want to leave a warning. I generally want to write. I'll probably go out in style someday. Perhaps there is still a small speck of hope for something like a new Freikorps to arise.

This.

Trying to fix my shit it what gets me going, although painful and hopeless at times, Im convinced there is always way out

So is it related politics?? Anyway my comment never change.

It could be related to politics and social environment. Not sure. Threads like this one have been posted for years.

The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that i don't have the balls to kill myself.

Listen to this guy user. Drugs are bad m'kay.
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

anime

My life went bad and I can't get over things that happend. I still "scratch my old wounds" without any reason. I feel like a masochist. Also suffer from some mental illnesses, which made me not to leave the house very much. Video games keeps me going. I have a dream that my shut-in life will last forever, to my very end.

I am.

My mother would be sad.

Maybe there will be a war i can look forward to dying in.

>hopeless about the future
yes

>fucking girls
fucking normie

no reason to kill yourself, the great war will do it for you

Knowing what (((goes up must come down))) aka actual holocaust

We'll get off heroin for one thing

I don't have anything else in life other than my overnight Walmart job I've had for the past decade.

Well get out your house and walk around a bit.

Russia bro, try booze

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

>what keeps you going?

you guys...and Im not meming, I really mean it - becouse of you guys I know my poin is not in vain. I know Im not alone in this postmodern welt untergang feel..

Someday m8s...

My guns user. Guns and reloading. The only things that gives me purpose in my life. While im not the smartest fella, certainly not great looking, I feel a sort of control Ive never had. If its legal in your country give it a try. But also, dont kill yourself cause theres a gun in front of you.

My love of shekels and whores

>what keeps you going?

The future looks pretty dark, no doubt, but in the end it's the only shot you get. Live for your ideals and the things you believe in. I personally hope for a future in European politics to save this mess.

Or that option. Die in battle and go to Valhalla!

>what keeps you going?
guilt
my coworkers need me
my family needs me
my gf needs me

but really they don't

They know. They are coming. Soon we will shine brother.

Reporting in, I dropped out of everyyhing hoping for a jappening by now, but those filthy fucking kikes wont start WWIII for some reason. Probably to greedy afraid of losing moneh or wantjng to make Whites suffer.

Sort yourself out, user.

I want to flex my 2A rights but I know if I get a gun I'll use it to commit suicide.

I'm not a weak westerner that gets bothered because a black dude fucked a girl.

I have a bad mental breakdown once or twice a month. It's been like this for the past 5 or 6 years, and I'm just slowly starting to get used to them. As in, I've stopped trying to think my way out of them, and instead I figure that they'll just lose their potency in time. It's happened so many times that it's like "I've been here before. Just carry on with your life." Lots of suicidal thoughts, but I've never made an attempt, so at least there's that.

I'm mid-20s now and have a bum lowpay job and live in a shitty area, and have no prospects, and I've now started thinking: "Damn. I officially haven't made it in life."

As a white hetero cis male with conservative views I am literally treated as a subhuman in my country. I can hide my opinions but I know that everyone around me despises what I am and how I think. I have no future. Only depression and loneliness.

Refer to my earlier comment

I don't really feel depressed or suicidal, because frankly I went through worse times.
Still, I currently am an unemployed neet, pushing into my later twenties, and drunk at least 3 evenings of the week. Dead-beat drunk, at that.
Still can't get up, can't find anything at all to motivate me, to get me to move. What to do?

Can i has your gf? I need a new french girl.

I used to be depressed until I realized it was sleep apnea

reading these dumb ass comments keeps me going

Smoking DUDE WEED every few months and my wife. I fucking hate working full time and on top of that being a full time student still at 22 after years of the NEET life but I finally got my shit together. Mostly I guess spiting my friends & family who told me I'd never get anywhere even if I tried a few years back.

Get out of here normie scum.

Having hobbies just to fill the orror vacui, like being fit (lifting weights, running, aiming at 10%BF, almost there) and photography (landscapes and macro for the most of it)

Des wird nie stattfinden wenn Negers wie du noch am Leben sind.

When you understand that struggling is a key component of life, and those who live without struggle often feel empty and unfulfilled, things don't seem as bad.

Take it up as a challenge, and rise to it!

Trump is in office. That alone is reason enough to live. There is a leader here we can follow. People may yet again say; "Ask not what your country can do for you, rather; what can I do for my country?"

MAGA We are gonna make it beautiful again.

Currently on my taper now. CT is just too fucking hard psychologically. Almost saved today. So glad i didnt

I was a neet for a while and got a low end job. Most of the working class whites are on our side already we just need to better organize ourselves. Which is a pain in the ass since everyone just wants to go home and jack off then play video games

i just wait for merkel to die so i can piss on its grave

Don't wait for it, start it.

>what keeps you going?

The promises Babylon makes to me everyday, keeps me hoping blindly for that tomorrow that never will come.

It is a necessary part of humanity to deny one's own mortality. Essentially, that was living requires, and culture is invented to overcome that fear.

So, find meaning in something, anything.

Also, it all looks bleak, but remember the aeons of knowledge locked up in religeous texts, ignoring all the religion/ideology: as always, trust in manmade institutions (civilisation believing in its own glory) will always fail because Babylon always eats itself. In such a situation, one can only seek meaning in what one decides is important to oneself, and not be brainwashed into the seeking validation from the State in and of itself. Seek meaning from within.

Hopeless, not quite, suicidal, not at all. Suicide just isn't a real option. It's the ultimate fail. I'm not even hopeful enough to expect it would work.

As a bit of a silver lining, the capacity for recognizing very small levels of hope has been a delightful thing to possess. It's empowering to have a mind that writhes and bites back when stepped on.

I used to get really stressed out about it. Now, I just except we will destroy ourselves, ans society will collapse.

Just enjoy the ride, and make the best of it. Create your own happiness, and ignore most of the news.

Every European should be a photographer. Literally cant take a bad picture in that place!

Please do write then give us a Dropbox of your shit once it's been edited. If your shit is good and we say fuck yeah, and like it, give us a gofundme link. Or take your shit to a right wing pulisher

Get out of here drumpf shills, I swear to God that depressing Jew shill cheeto is paying you bastards to shiy up my board. You are fucking poison to this board.

thats not true you've got that ugly attention shoring trip

Well Death Stranding is supposed to come out next year so I have to at least wait till after that

I want to fight for the Antartic Nazis whenever they decide to finally come out of hiding.

i don;t know anymore,i feel empty inside, tired. im just dreaming about 1950 usa, i want to go there and have a happy life, 4 kids a house and a nice, car.im asking to much ?

Not suicidal but I've lost everything important - friends, job and family isn't close. The only thing letting me move forward is the hope that I can get out of this place and my girlfriend who is keeping my company and sane. I don't know how this will last tho. If my gf leaves me, either I snap and kill those who wronged me (becoming the first mass shooter in my country) or i become insane from the depression.

Oh my, look at you making it feel politically incorrect to support Trump in here. So welcoming!

Have contemplated killing myself several times in my life, but now I just want to sit out the ride to see what station it reaches.

You do.

Waiting for America to collapse in on itself in civil war for Russia and China can finally cleanse this unholy shithole.

Libertarians and ancaps get roped.

>mégszylégy szélégéveék őkulegyeggakögy
This is what Hungarian looks for non-Hungarians

I used to be extremely depressed until about 3 months ago when I started micro dosing on psilocybin.
It really does work well.

It will get better. Took me awhile to get my shit on track. Finishing up my stem degree when I'm 28. Working an internship paying twice what my shit retail job did. You just need a plan.

I've been there and did a lot of esoteric study. You're subconscious thoughts create your reality. To change your world you need to change your subconscious. It's not easy but over time you can if you feed you're mind with good things and guard your conscious thoughts. It's easier if you get rid of your negative friends and family. One thought at a time and don't indulge the negative spiral.

East euro languages is pig.

Rulefags have to go back

Trump is mainstream garbage = Politically correct.

Dear leader

this

It just helps pass the time.

Interesting. I'm fairly non-religeous but sense deep wisdom expressed in the bible that overlaps with these notions (remembering, I'm not here shilling for christianity, more that the symbology used through the bible provides metaphors that overlap with the ideas you express).

I sometimes sense the authors behind all the parts of the bible were attempting to provide deeper wisdom in everyday terms that normies of their day could follow without having to understand.

when are you guys going to nuke LA?

Now I want ching chong food.

Our ICBM can't even reach Japan yet.

They are first target

We have low grade rice

The novel I'm writing is pretty much my only thing that's keeping me going right now.

That and how much I want to see Israel be nuked.

>what keeps you going?
You guys.