Men age like wine, women age like

Men age like wine, women age like....

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2012/oct/17/young-blood-reverse-effects-ageing
archive.is/xauev
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a fucking shoop

She has 5 years on him FYI. Tom Cruise won't be able to hide his age when he hits 60.

...Marlon Brando.

>Gotta move that goal post to compensate, eh?

Sex

so what you're saying is you want to fuck old men

55 is the same as 60

I blame makeup. Young women look amazing because makeup takes them from a 7 to a 9 or 10. When they get older, makeup can only do so much.

he is drinking baby's blood though.
theguardian.com/science/2012/oct/17/young-blood-reverse-effects-ageing

>unarchived shill
archive.is/xauev

Proxyfag

>Men age like wine, women age like....
men supposed to be active and prove society with babies/invenions and protection till they die.
Women supposed to
1) make babies around 20-30
2) look after kids and hows till the rest of their life

im not trying to tell anything - just saying why it goes that way with looks.

whats with this archive autism all the sudden?

What

This crazy fag have done plastic surgery and botox.

Ever

good god OP is right. kellie mcginnis is garbage now.

no need to give the jews money.

He spends millions on his looks because he is a vain faggot, clinging desperately to the past and long gone youth.

She is a dyke who does not give a shit about her looks because dyke.

Cruise would look just as shitty as McGillis if he weren't such a little homo.

JENKEM

It's simple.

Men get more attractive as a partner(sexually and financially) as they age and they seek younger women for fertility and attraction reasons. It's said men hit their peak between 30-50.

Women are most attractive aged 15-25 then its downhill and as they get older they become less valuable as a breeding partner. Once they hit 30+, you'll find men are less interested in them for the long term.

More like this OP. Fucking hilarious

This is exactly why women are fucking retarded for falling for the sexual promiscuity meme. They can't pull it off like men can, because by the time they're done fucking around they look like shit and their eggs are going bad.

Like Aristotles always said: wives are for family, prostitutes are for fun!

>women age like....
That one feces based liquid niggers inhale to get high, what's it called?

fucking this, how in the world can one man let himself go like this?

Male privilege, my niggers

Wymn btfo'd

Testosterone helps to develop stronger bones, stronger muscles, and can give slightly dryer skin.

Estrogen gives your skin a softer look, weaker muscles, and weaker bones.

As men get older they develop more estrogen than when they were younger, this gives older men a softer look. While women develop more testosterone which gives them a rougher look.

Fat also helps to generate more estrogen which is why fat men often look effeminate.

Sexy

This is Christie Brinkly, she's 63.

Even as an old guy, he was still cool as fuck.

>Ones a popular A Lister
>The others career peaked at Top Gun

Come on guys you can't hate women that much in order for you to be fucking retarded

Jankem

I hope that neckfat doesn't take her breath away

Both her holes look absolutely fucking disgusting, guaranteed.

Curious to know how much doctoring went into this. She's clearly showing age, legs sagging, creases across the hip bone, fuckawful core-to-appendage mass. But what I wonder is how much age was covered up before they decided it would be too ridiculous.

>40 years of plastic surgery

Norway's primary export is archiving, without it they'd degenerate into Sweden.

A dog turd in the sun.

Sylvester Stallone at 71

She's admitted to using fillers and laser treatments.

Religious fanatic crossfit manlet that doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs.

He hasn't gotten pregnant or had kids. He also has money coming out of every hole in his body.

He's a white dude with dark hair and not-so-light complexion. This is why he's holding up well.

He's gotten plenty of plastic surgery, though. He stopped and didn't go Bognadoff.

Milk.

He wanted to voice a women as his final act. Look up "big bug man marlon Brando"

hey kim can you get the nuclear winter started already please?

true, but look at here body. he is fit and muscular, she looks like she didnt lift any weight in her lifetime.

QUICK
WE NEED KIRSTY ALLIE

AND GOLDIE HAWN

AND CARRIE FISHER

I like Maverick

M to F trannies age like shit.
F to M trannies can look youthful for longer.

(((Hollywood)))

May was as well be

eh, people age differently and it's not really related to gender. That bitch from weeds is like 60 or something and still looks like a teenager.

HGH and Test shots are a hell of a drug.

Sign me the fuck up homie. I want to be an old man with the body of a 25 year old MMA fighter.

He's probably a walking pharmacy.

Is it the test?

This is only true for white people desu

Orson Welles

AAAAHHHH the French.

F to M is far less dangerous and the women usually doing that transition are power dykes who are half way there already.

M to F is way more fucky. There's a reason most M to F commit suicide after 30.

>this fucker is 86 and could still take yo bitch

Goldie Hawn was still hot until she got plastic surgery recently.

>not really related to gender

>whats with this archive autism all the sudden?
The Mossad needs to track all the anti-semitism on Sup Forums so they're tricking the 'tards into using "archiving". This way Israel gets your IP address when you archive it and the IP addrs of others when they read it.

Aboslutely not. Men between ages 40-50 are often extremely attractive and masculine. Women, most of the time, only look good till about 30. I think it's because age lends itself very poorly to softer features, which are feminine, but doesn't do much to hard features like men tend to have.

Milk.
You could take a photo of her from 5 years ago, and she'd still look like Cruise's mother.
As for Cruise hitting 60, I imagine the only difference between then and now will be his hair graying a bit (assuming he doesn't dye it) and a few wrinkles. You don't magically turn into a full-blown senior citizen once you hit 60.

>his hair
>his

women age like farts

I see we're getting the turtles and jews today.

Women hit their peak between 15-25 start to go down hill from there. how slowly or quickly they descend into ugliness all depends on how "hard" they take advantage of their peak. If a girl peaks at 15 gets fucked constantly and parties, she will be on the downhill slope by age 20. If she takes care of herself and doesnt do drugs and fuck around she can easily extend her attractiveness into her 30s. However, by their 40s women have lost most of their attractiveness unless they get tons of plastic surgery

Firsthand I know girls that were total whores in high school that are now double in size, married and divorced at least once, and have 1-3 kids. I also know girls that remained virgins and were conservative good girls who are 10x hotter now than they were in high school. The best example of this is this 9/10 white girl who was fit-thick as fuck that was on the girl's basket ball team. She started peaking in like 8th grade to senior year, got fucked by dozens of guys/girls, gangbanged at a party, drank, did drugs, partied weekly, and now is probably pushing 160lbs has a kid from a baby daddy who has nothing to do with her, and flunked out of college. This all happened in 5 years since high school. Junior year of high school i would have emptied my bank account to tongue her asshole for 10 seconds, now she has gone so far down hill its pathetic.

Men on the other hand start peaking in their mid 20s and this can extend into their late 30's early 40's before a steep decline around age 50-60.

>What is plastic surgery and steroids
as men age their testosterone levels drop which makes it increasingly harder to build muscle. That is why its almost impossible to find a shredded 70 year old man.

I guarantee you that roids are invovled

Quite handsome

Even at 70 most men look alright

Ty

The only women falling for this meme though are the brainwashed, weak minded, and ugly/mentally defective ones that wouldn't get married anyways.

The ones worth marrying (smart, submissive, attractive etc.) get locked down by alphas in their early to mid 20s. The ones who fall for the "promiscuity meme" are the ugly/mentally defective ones who already have tons of baggage and issues. Men can see that from a mile away, so these defective women get pumped and dumped by alphas who go on to marry their non-slut friends. They then go on to become 30-40 something fat and bitter spinsters who hate men. Thus creating the next wave of feminists.

But then again, the only people wifeing these defective women are beta men who are desperate to find a woman.

hahahaha stop

eh, everyone looks like shit in their 70s. I worked at a nursing home and most men were physically worse off than women then. I think we have steep drop off in quality of life at the late 60s to compensate for the slow decline from 50 to 70

I wonder what it's like to only have approximately 25-30 years to live before your body shuts down all non essential functions and goes into grandma mode.
From the looks of it this drives women insane.

>obvious plastic-everything-surgery
>fake tits
>all that loose skin
>those untrained legs. bitch doesn't even do fucking bodyweight squats
>bleached hair

I haven't had sex in 2 years, and I wouldn't touch that with my dick with 10 condoms on it.

...a decaying corpse filled with maggots.

Reminder that Orson Welles' final role was a giant cartoon robot and he was very upset about that.

hahahahahahaha

Welles pushed himself REALLY hard from the age of about 16-25 & achieved an insane amount. But he did use a lot of whatever drugs were available including amphetamines & barbiturates I think. That's one reason he suddenly turned into a whale.
Another reason was he ate the world and never exercised of course :P

Didn't she break nearly every bone in her body once? I'm sure she has had loads of work. She was with David copperfield who is like 60 now and even he looks much younger than she does here.

why do old women always seem to cut their hair short? it's so unattractive.
Is it the universal sign for "i have given up"

Long hair almost always looks terrible on an old woman.
It's basically a sign for "i'm an annoying ex-hippy who refuse to admit she's not 18 any more"