Would you shake that hand and enter that house ?

would you shake that hand and enter that house ?

I would kill myself for livimg in land with negroes.
Euskal herreia

No

If i was such a manlet, prolly.
Thank god im not a manlet

No.

her husband is in prison for seven years she just wants some fucc
she invited you to eat in the family home
would you deny her some fucc under the stairs in front of her dad and brothers ?

Enjoy those aids you dumb frog.

she is disappoint
she points the way out

you failed at the fucc but you won at the white genocide

Inoiz ez

no

let me bang bro!

Egoera ez litzateke existituko.

Yes, look at that lithe body. She is definitely down to fuck and I am "going in" in more ways than one.

Fuck, you low test retards are the reason why the white race is dead. Stoic chastity is for housewives, not grown ass men.

Who would turn down a visit with a former first lady?

I already have aids so yes

You left. Nonetheless on your way back you travel through a volcano and meet this joyful winegrower who lives in a slum atop of the volcano. She offers her bed for the night ; not as DTF as the young one but no family to watch you fuck her under the stairs.

Do you stay for the night ?

Weill said

nope

It depends, if I am the state hired man who goes to minorities' houses to sign their sterilization-contracts, then sure. Provided I'm wearing gloves.

T. Somali Frenchman

>Negroes
>Euskal Herria
>Iberian guy meme
This is utterly confusing

Yes.

nah turn 360 degrees and walk away

>her husband is in prison for seven years she just wants some fucc
no thanks i don't want genital herpes

All true iberians are basque.

>implying white women don't have herpes
regardless, promiscuity brings herpes

you're inviting the winegrower to the restaurant with her sister
you turned off her invitation to sleep but who knows how many drinks you'll have

50% of white women don't have genital herpes while this is true for sheboons

i only fuck humans

You'd be having yourself for dinner

I would unzip my dick and let her shake it instead

Whats with the sudden influx of NK posters on Sup Forums? American tourist? Kim himself?

>In 2012, an estimated 3.7 billion people under the age of 50, or 67% of the population, had HSV-1 infection. Estimated prevalence of the infection was highest in Africa (87%) and lowest in the Americas (40-50%).

>With respect to genital HSV-1 infection, 140 million people aged 15-49-years were estimated to have genital HSV-1 infection worldwide in 2012, but prevalence varied substantially by region. Most genital HSV-1 infections are estimated to occur in the Americas, Europe and Western Pacific, where HSV-1 continues to be acquired well into adulthood. In other regions, for example in Africa, most HSV-1 infections are acquired in childhood, before the age of sexual debut.

>Genital herpes caused by HSV-2 is a global issue, and an estimated 417 million people worldwide were living with the infection in 2012. Prevalence of HSV-2 infection was estimated to be highest in Africa (31.5%), followed by the Americas (14.4%). It was also shown to increase with age, though the highest numbers of people newly-infected were adolescents.

>More women are infected with HSV-2 than men; in 2012 it was estimated that 267 million women and 150 million men were living with the infection. This is because sexual transmission of HSV is more efficient from men to women than from women to men.

You turn the winegrower off.
She sweeps her vines at sunset.
Alone.

You're leaving cabo verde.

Chastity status : Euphoric.

French men love fucking wogs
Every goddamn'd shithole they colonized they made a bunch of mongrels

In Haiti their half breeds turned on them

Frenchies always getting btfo'd

mel gibson is literally and unironically /ourguy/

>HSV-1
the image i posted refers to HSV-2. here are the stats you posted for HSV-2:
>Prevalence of HSV-2 infection was estimated to be highest in Africa (31.5%), followed by the Americas (14.4%).
those are overall stats. according to the CDC in america, american sheboons have HSV-2 at a rate of 50% or greater.

thanks for proving me right in how disgusting nigger women are.

>american negresses have more genital herpes than apefrican negresses
holy shit niggers are DISGUSTING

The nigresses get most of their STDs from their downlow faggot men

Jamal fucks Tyrone, passes his STD off to his baby momma

this changes the fact that over half of sheboons have genital herpes how?

Mods please move to /bant/

I wouldn't give a shit. I may not like her but they'd probably be offering some damn good food made by private chefs and all of the fancy wine you can drink.

>would you shake that hand
Sure
>enter that house
Depends

This is fucked.

i even won't open that image. my cursor will get dirty.

Yes.