Calling all the portubros:

Calling all the portubros:

How is your country going? I thought that you were having bad times (same like us) but I have read on a news site that you are recovering very fast and it is because the left on your goverment.

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXtd1PhCL8M
youtube.com/watch?v=VBrOYvVvVmo
pt.euronews.com/2017/06/28/portugal-invasion-acaba-em-confrontos-no-algarve
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes things are defenetly moving here now but i don't think its because of this government but rather cause of the changes in labor laws that the previous gov was forced to implement cause of troika.
I got 3 job offers in the last month.

Same laws as here? Easier to fire people, "trial periods" in which they can fire you without paying you shit, money for the company which make contracts for long time,etc.

We were having good news after good news since we won the euro.
But now things go rough with the fire of Pedrogão and the theft of a military base.

Coincindently, our prime minister was on mallorca for vacations and during that time his ministers were sweating their balls off with the idea of getting fired, he came back it seems it´s all ok, the robbed weapons werent taht bad, the fires are forgotten..

I fucking hate the way this commies make everything "abstract", or how they rationalize everything with their relativist angle, these fuckers never take reponsability for anything

Here big companys set the forests ablaze to build factorys in the burned soil :)

One of the laws by the previous governament was to make it easier to fire, but i don´t know to what extent the boss can simply fire you.

Yes basically labor laws got worse for the little guy and better for corporations, that's why now we have more jobs.
Also turism is exploding, maybe cause many other turism spots now are dangerous cause of terrorism and people came to Portugal on vacation and they liked it and now it's very popular coming to Portugal on vacation.
Lisbon airport got this year the number of travellers they expected to get only in 2021, plus alot of cruise ships dock in Lisbon bringing even more turists, even in months we in the past considered low months, hotels now have like 70% of their rooms full.

I was in Lisbon this year and it was full of tourists. And full of nigros too.

See, even you came to Lisboa, yeah niggers are a problem, they need to get deported ASAP so our toruism continues to grow, creating more jobs and more wealth.

Did you like it in Lisboa? There's alot of other much better places than Lisboa to visit in Portugal, but Lisboa it´s ok too if you ignore the nigger, i guess :^)

Pretty good apart from corruption. But the people is waking up i think. We should make our country more catholic and ethno-nationalistic

Does that soil have owners or is it public?

People say that it´s impossible to fight fires, their faggots that proffit or have friends proffiting with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXtd1PhCL8M

>SIRESP is a public private contract to help coordenate civil efforts like the fires
>It was bought in the socrates era by the current prime minister
>It costed 6 times more than it´s worth
>Minister gives it a clause that isent the company dealing with catastrophy of doing so
>It get´s put into action and fails
>64 dead and more than 200 injured
>most dead people died in hot tar

Yeah, it was not my first itme though. I was in Porto too, and I liked it more.

Sintra is the tits, really cool place. And all the journey between Lisbon and Porto was very sweet. Lots of cool villages and awesome food. I thought that the prices would be lower, but they are almost on pair with Spain.

Don't worry about the nigros, they are not that bad. In Spain we have a fucking bazillion of sandniggers, romanian, gypsies, romanian gypsies and people from Bangladesh whatever the fuck they are called.

Plus, we starting to be the EU good goys.

Public, of course.

Jesus, that's a terrible way to die. It's a shame, becasue Portugal is a lot greener than Spain. Pretty cool forest over there. Protect them, portubro.

Cool, im glad you liked it, hermano.
Definitely Porto and the Douro region and Sintra are one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
If you like beach go to the south, if you like mountains and green go to the north, pretty good night life all around Portugal, turists love our night life cause its till dawn party animals :)

>and it is because the left on your goverment.
It's because of tourism basically. MENA bombings and instability helped us a lot.

Bump

I want to visit Portugal too

So i know he was a commie, but what does iberian pol think of his dream of iberia spliting from europe and becomnig an island?

>but what does iberian pol think of his dream of iberia spliting from europe and becomnig an island?
I didn't know that were still junkies from 80 and 90's hanging out in Sup Forums.

Come visit the north, Porto and Minho is awesome for some wine and some medieval sights, trás-os-montes has good food and the rest has good beaches and it´s awesome for shilling around but it´s degenarate

Pic is a example of what you see when there are a lot of englishmen around

No, at best i would a junckie of the 2000, Portugal and Spain would be separate nations with a border if necessary, just imagine that be built a huge canal around the pyrinees mountains

Actually I want to visit far Algarve, Lisboa and Fatima.

You´re still well served, just remember, if there are englishmen don´t bother, they are lowlifes, but they usually leave their women after they get drunk

Fátima is good. Holiest place on Europe right now next to the Vatican of course

Yeah that place is really something and the whole story behind it.

Englishmen are degenerate
>TOURISTS FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM CAUSE CONFRONTS IN PORTUGAL
pt.euronews.com/2017/06/28/portugal-invasion-acaba-em-confrontos-no-algarve

My parents are considering to retire in Algarve as pensioners, I'll take the chance to ask a couple of questions.

How difficult is it to be understood if you don't know Portuguese yet, but only English and French?
How good is the first response for emergency services there?

What are you waiting for? we are waiting for you and you will meet alot of people from all over the world, cause Portugal is full of turists the next 2 months.
Algarve is nice too, praia da rocha in portimão is sweet, nice night, full of hot girls, don´t go to albufeira if you don't like britbongs :^)

>awesome for shilling around
Shills are not welcome in Portugal mate :^)

pretty good and they'll understand your parents if that's the area they're in but I really recommend learning some Portuguese anyways, at least the basics.

Thanks. They certainly plan to, but they realize they are not young anymore so learning new languages is not as fast for them as it was.

they'll be fine. Just tell them to begin now.

>How difficult is it to be understood if you don't know Portuguese yet, but only English and French?
Almost every young person there speaks english, if you talk to older people its harder thou.

>How good is the first response for emergency services there?
I'd say pretty good, not the best in Europe, but you won't die because no emergency came.
Normally 5 to 10 minutes for INEM to arrive, depending on where you are in Algarve. Hospitals are decent too.

we have the same problem here, new sanctions for vulgar tourists are introduced recently

Pork&Cheesebros

Thanks, you have been most kind

Allgarve is probably full of english shills tough.
Everywhere i see french, swiss, german license plates, but that land smels degenarate from here.

This video should be added to the series "Good old days".

Our firefighers helping these pricks while we need them ready for any ocurrance

Exactly, at "job center" they propose you a job offer and if you accept 99% of them will get replaced half a year later because the company has to give more "royalties" so they fire you and get another one like you.
If you refuse they remove you from their database. That's why our unemployement rates are so low

By the way, as EU members they get to vote in the autarquic elections after a while i think, tell them that PNR are the good guys and they should vote for them if there is a local party

Things like that always happened, we just didn't had CM TV back then, i remember in albufeira wild shit happening when i was younger and going to Algarve, Locomia was still a thing back then.
I don´t support these abuses but i think it's bound to happen once in a while, people are on their vacations, they want to party and drink like there's no tomorrow.

Police should keep record of who does shit, so the next time they try to get a plane to Portugal, they wont be allowed cause of their record. Easy to solve.