WHITES DEFEATED

Whites are losing in South Africa... Hahahaha.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks losing under leaf rules. Niggers kill whites=whites win

"Losing" this is NOT a game

when there is no more white there the country will turn to shit. (more shit than now)

South Africa will be worst off.

How can we ever recover...

Funny thing is Trudeau the cuck he is never actually said that.

How the fuck am i going to sleep tonight?

>another 400 lb fedora lord with cheeto fingers larping as a nigger
sage and neck yourself worm

>KOed
>still goes for the bike

This is actually true as they will all starve soon.

begging for food and support in less than 2 years
bet on it

Instinct is instinct

DAS RITE NIGGAH

U CRACKAS GONNA BE GENOCIDED

WE GONN FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES

kek

This response is always posted with that webm, greatest ally.

Also, can it really be called winning?

was for

>whites
>south africa
lmao what are you smoking?

But the children of adulterers will remain without issue,
and the progeny of an unlawful bed will disappear.
For should they attain long life, they will be held in no esteem,
and dishonored will their old age be in the end;
Should they die abruptly, they will have no hope
nor comfort in the day of scrutiny;
for dire is the end of the wicked generation.
But the numerous progeny of the wicked shall be of no avail
their spurious offspring shall not strike deep root.
Their twigs shall be broken off untimely
and their fruit be useless unripe for eating and fit for nothing
For children born of a lawless union
give evidence of the wickedness of their parents
When they are examined.

Let it come to pass amen

Crack, because OP is a fucking Nigger

Can't stop their natural urges

If it generates keks why not keep using it?

Hahahaha no.

Nice. I am Turk.

Whites in south africa are armed to the teeth and many have guarded closed off communities. Only the toughest bastards that eat lions for breakfast stayed there

is this south africa or detriot...I can't even tell the difference anymore

oooga boooga

>White people acting like niggers.
Wow, it's almost like it has more to do with culture than race.

there's still whites left kek

>white people leave africa
>chinks realize they cannot colonize africa without killing africans
>Europe and US are not taking in any more refugees and immigration is in free fall.
>Niggers start starving en masse and BLM faggot thinks this is a good thing.
wewlol

disgusting wh*tes btfo

why are nogs so easily knocked out?
it's very weird, I always see this in fights. Sure they can punch but just like this video THIS MANLET just knocked him out

Da fuck!!!... giving a guy brain damage AFTER he is passed out deserves the death penalty.
No fucking need to head slam him into the pavement after he was passed out!

Take note fellas, that KO came from an unexpected left. Left strokes always the death stroke.

I'd believe it was culture, if blacks weren't such massive fucking niggers, there are niggers from every race but with blacks it's definitely the majority out of any other race.

>TFW the majority of farm murders are black farm workers killing each other

Its a good thing farm murders against whites are going down these days. Farmers have finally cast off the illusion that the police will actually protect them and have organized themselves.

I cant wait for the first night of the long knives, their practice run had farmers in the police station armed to the teeth forcing the police to do their jobs.

i dont know why any of them are still living there. RUN AWAY!

What is Arica ??

why don't you get the hell out of there then?

Its not as bad as Sup Forums makes out. Its gonna be about seven more years for shit to reach chaos levels

hopefully that nigger is a vegetable now. it's what he deserves. and fuck you, nigger lover.

the place you should be nuking. nuke it for us and you can take the land to build as many concentration camps as your fat heart desires.

Proud of your work, Anglo?

the story of bottom right was really awful

>flag
wtf?

but why wait until it reaches that point? you dont wait until your house is fully engulfed in flames before you make your escape

>niggers
>brain damage

Based Duch descendant don't run they have balls and will fight back

That filename says it all, cuck.

When whites leave, civilization leaves with them.

>implying culture isn't genetic
Why are pirate fags always such newfags?

>it's what he deserves. and fuck you, nigger lover.

What was his crime? Did he dare to say heloo to white woman? Did he found walking in the "wrong" neighborhood?

No.. it looks like a bunch of drunk stupid young men fighting, probably over next to nothing.

Brain damage is NOT OK for a street fight.

PS. you mother sucks (and swallows) nigger cocks when you leave the house.

>complaining about best part
shoo jew

I am sorted though.Loads of people are planning to leave. Once my house is sold I will rent out until I find a job in Europe.

Allot of whites do not have a clue though, they don't watch south african news, they dont read south african news papers, they dont listen to south african radio and they definitely do not follow SA politics.

They really are clueless and live as if its 1994 when the country was still wealthy and everyone was happy to get along.

Baby´s first day on Sup Forums

they should have 6% growth inorder to get the population a better life.

>implying i leave my house
and you can't give a nigger brain damage you dope.

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this place?

cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa

youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A

Fucking South Africans are too proud to take help from other whites around the world. Swallow your pride, unite or die.

at least they didn't get called racist

I hope they are well armed.

The Daily Nigger report again ! in another part of Africa Kunt Kinty and his bunch will necklace another bunch of niggers , some justice .

That would be a fucking awesome idea actually, we could basically divorce ourselves from the South African economy which the government is destroying.

I know Orania has their own currency but a nationwide digital currency which white businesses can trade in will be awesome,.

you cant blame them
the dutch abandoned them, the british LITERALLY killed half of them when they tooj over and set orphanages on fire, and then, after surrendering to the british and becoming a colony, the british embargoed THEM for the apartheid laws set up by the BRITISH

All the west has ever done is fuck eith em. you really think anyone wants to help?

they are smart. they know it is fight or die.

>The dutch abandoned them

The Afrikaaners renounced their various European citizenship and founded their own sovereign republics.

You mean, Britain conquered it once when we were part of France, gave it back to us, then conquered it for keeps after we became part of France again?
The only Dutchmen who gave up on them are the leftist cucks.

No nigger lover, the roastie picked the fight and was beaten down by his betters.

Everything is, to niggers. Their entire existence is about chest pounding and trying to make everyone else feel inferior to them. Like lesser apes. It's all, "muh dick" and "you a bitch, I'mma prove it, nigga."

They'll never win anything. They're genetic failures. They're only alive because of Jews and overly altruistic whites.

I support you user. I fully support the whites in South Africa but we are meant to be the civilised ones. That head slam is disgusting.

thw dutch have no lebensbraum

either way, why would that give the british permission to brun orphanages. they didnt even do that to napoleon for fucks sak

well the point is that europe has always fucked with them

Whites in south africa and leaving with their wealth asap. Blacks will revert to tribal instinct and roll back to being the shit hole it was meant to be, such is life

No curb stomp
6/10

GDP includes government spending It's like lifting weights, packing on a bunch of clothes and saying look at my gains.

It's okay, niggers aren't humans.

fuck off nigger

niggers rape babies and dead bodies

no nigger is innocent

a murderer in a straight jacket isnt innocent juat because he is physically incapable of hurting someone

who cares. once the whites are gone africa will fall comletely and devour itself. and other parts of the world will deny them entry and send them back once the tide shifts on illegal immigration.

short term which the negro can't look beyond is good for them. long term they're fucked and will disappear from the face of this planet and people will celebrate when they do if not outright contribute to their destruction.

Yeah, then watch your race eat itself up.

>sdgklsdj;oslfgzl;dfhjslfghsdghcf
>oh and also muh dick

Should've known. It's just another nigger who cheers when blacks do the same shit to whites

Can you please tell xi to just colonise and genocide africa, our leaders wont do it

Be honest (I know it's a lot to ask from you "people"): are you chimping out right now?

Honestly South Africans deserve it. I hate to say that but its true. I would totally have sympathy for them if they had gone 14/88 by now but I recently saw a documentary and in cape town or whatever you see white cucks virtue signalling about white oppression and it seems basically like any modern white country. They are STILL cucking, for fucks sake

>niggers killing a few dozen whites
>HURR DURR WHITRS LOSING XD
those are nothing compared to the countless dead niggers whites have eradicated worldwide

i am a white nigger here, but i take every opportunity i can to impress upon chinese just how awful blacks are

fwiw i think many chinese are more redpilled than us, but there is a strong split.

commu~ism heavoly emphasized racial equality and the oppressive class. some of them cant get past this.

xi is almost certainly planning to kill them all though. the problem is the u.s. government

Wow, "kick me" paper pranks are getting clever

Oh no! Please don't hurt us Jamal!

You fucking idiot. Without whites your life is going to be far worse.

What the fuck is a white nigger? Never use that word in a sentence again, it makes you look retarded.

>glorifies murder of white south africans.
Way to improve your image nigger.

At least Zuma is providing the world with excellent entertainment.

It was lost already 100 years ago when Afrikaners integrated with the English. Never trust an anglo.

You realize most of those casualties on the Zimbabwe side were due to intense air strikes right?

>Whites are losing in South Africa
SA was never white to begin with, dumb fuck.

If you assault a person you forfeit your right to physical integrity or safety. In all proper constitution loving american states assaulting someone is de-facto punishable by anything up to and including the death penalty as inflicted on the attacker by the victim.

Airstrikes are something that only white people know how to set up. Most nogs are barely intelligent enough to maintain a man portable weapon, much less an aircraft or ordinance.

FUCKING LOW IQ NIGGER SCUM CUNT DESERVED EVERYTHING THAT HE GOT IN THAT VIDEO

>SA was never white to begin with, dumb fuck.
Actually it was built from nothing by white settlers specifically dutch (netherlands) and then niggers came from other areas of africa for jobs etc.

he heel stomp though 7/10

That guy had to be a boxer, that left was too clean.