Different Species?

Does Sup Forums think that Africans are a different race?

They are not as evolved as other races, that much is obvious given their culture and physical structure. Many scientists have said they should be considered a different species.

So what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you retarded or just dense? How could they be a different species if we're able to breed and reproduce with them? Fucking hell this board is horrible now

That's actually a fallacy, some species can breed with others and create healthy young.

Even so in all accuracy we're half the same species as them due to both of us containing homosapian dna and black not containing our neanderthal DNA.

you're a fucking idiot

If humans were animals it would be different species because researchers keep classifying the exact same species with slightly different plumage as separate species.

But we can just use the dog breed example. So much variation between dog breeds, but there all dogs. Also dog behavior and physical characteristics are highly genetic. Some breeds are more aggressive than others, some breeds are more intelligent than others.

>That's actually a fallacy, some species can breed with others and create healthy young.
Typical bong education, the defining trait is that they're supposed to create fertile offspring.

Great argument.

Do you understand what healthy means?
That includes fertility.

Are you triggered, nigger?

>mules can't be healthy because they are infertile
kys my man

If other fish species can mix with other species of fishes, why couldn't we? Give user a chance. Your the fucking idiot for calling him a fucking idiot. Now your fish mug nigheh

Neanderthals could breed with humans. Lions and Tigers can breed.

And that produces a hybrid. Not fertile offspring.

They are missing a vital biological trait.

Horses and donkeys can breed with each other

We whites have proven neanderthal and homosapian DNA, they could create fertile offspring.

>133960830
Holy shit you retard. Where did you go to? Some special measures comprehensive? Or are you some Paki/Blackie that didn't pass his Science GCSE?

>How could they be a different species if we're able to breed and reproduce with them?
Will you fucking Public Edjewcated kikes ever just die?

Thanks Dad.

They are sub human. Period. Saying they're somehow equal to other humans is an affront to us all. Niggers are garbage

I went to an ordinary school, to which I got ordinary grades except for a high B in mathematics.

Either way, how about you address my point rather than acting like an unnecessarily aggressive cunt.

They lack neanderthal DNA
Literally every group of Caucasoids and Mongoloids has traces of neanderthal DNA

They're stuck in the Neolithic age

>ordinary grades, but a "high B" is noteworthy

Nigger detected

>they're supposed to create fertile offspring.

They can.

There's 2 bird species near me that can produce fertile offspring and the only difference really is the color on their head. That's it.

Negroids have entirely different skulls to even "black" Caucasians.

They are a separate subspecies, just as Neanderthals were a separate subspecies that developed independently of Homo sapiens. Blacks just lack the Neanderthal genes that make the other two poles of the other subspecies, Asian and European (who share Neanderthal DNA and are more closely related to each other genetically than blacks are to either).

> A common way to decide is that organisms belonging to different subspecies of the same species are capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring, but they do not usually interbreed in nature due to geographic isolation, sexual selection, or other factors

Subspecies by nature avoid intermixing. Only (((unnatural))) forces could bring blacks and Neanderthal-descended races together. Asians and Europeans are two poles of one genetic axis, which constitutes a Neanderthal-derived subspecies, and blacks are off in their own little field elsewhere as a separate subspecies with no Neanderthal heritage.

Basically, this means that hapas are the true master race.

>"humans" and chimpanzees share 97% dna
>3% dna separates everyone from chimpanzees

>All races besides sub-saharan africans have neanderthal dna
>white Europeans have between 2%-4% neanderthal dna

explain to me how we are "all one race" again

In my time, Cs were the average, most likely not now burger.

Negroids are probably a separate species to Caucasians (black to white ones) and Mongoloids.

Australoid too.

Negroids
Australoids
Caucasians/Mongoloids

I think niggerss were raised from apes first by aliens. They were the test run, after a few tweaks they made white men.

>hapas are the true master race.

he said with his shoulders slumped and head down. m-master race...neanderthal..

Different races indeed. Not sure if species.

Is a wolf a different species than a Coyote? Because they can breed among each others.

this

Africans are L I T E R A L L Y a different subspecies of the homo genus because they are the only ones who didn't intermix with neanderthals since they never left Africa to do so.

It's the inescapable conclusion. Just accept it and find yourself a nice, Asian qt3.14 and do your part to secure the existence of the glorious hapa ethnostate.

Abo niggers are especially retarded and gross looking

>Africans
>race
pick one you dumb burger. Black skin isn't a race retard.

There's plenty of different species that can produce fertile offspring.

They're completely different to Caucasians/Mongoloids -- a subspecies apart at least. The same with Negroids (who were separated from the Northern Africans for tens of thousands of years at least). Abos were also separated in a similar way.

I have made this thread before. Nigger are a different species

Same species but they're a subspecies.

The idea of species is really a human imposition. Read about ring-species: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species

It's all categories in the end.

"Different" explains it just fine.

Pretty much. The only reason we don't actually classify blacks and asians as separate species (besides the obvious political reasons) is because we think humans are somehow "special," and above the natural world-- "endowed with a soul by our creator" and all that.

>There's plenty of different species that can produce fertile offspring.
No. No there's not.
If they can produce fertile offspring they are of the same species, but each of a different sub-species.
That's just how it works.

you have soo much to learn young friend.

> not as evolved
stopped reading.
A bacteria is as 'evolved' as an elephant. Saying 'not as evolved' shows you don't understand evolution.

Separate species can mate and reproduce, but most of the time the offspring is sterile. But if the species are similar enough, their offspring can reproduce as well.

Humans are animals. We just have a higher level of intelligence.

Precisely one of the points I was trying to get across

Yes. They're a different species.

However, the skin color is a defining quality of them being a separate species.

Literally the definition of what makes two organisms of the same species is whether they can produce fertile offspring together. Sorry, if you want to feel better than black people, you will need to find another argument

You're wrong.

Race isn't real goyims.

>You're wrong
>posts infographic illustrating how i'm right
wew

They aren't the same species.

Word.

female mules can produce fertile offspring
>Female hinnies and mules are not customarily spayed, and may or may not go through estrus. Female mules have been known, on rare occasions, to produce offspring when mated to a horse or donkey, although this is extremely uncommon. Since 1527, more than sixty cases of foals born to female mules around the world have been documented.

Humans and Africans can interbreed == Same Species
Humans and Neanderthal can interbreed == Same Species

i can think of several genera that has diverse species yet all the species within it can cross and make fertile offspring.

I've always known them to be of a different Sub-Species, but how could they be of a different species?

How isolated were sub saharan africans from the rest of human civilisation?

underrated post

Same species by definition. They're able to have viable children with white women. Isn't that what you autisits Reeee about every day here?